Bad Dragon Measurements Sheet - from users for users

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Raven

Bad Dragon Measurements Sheet - from users for users

Postby Raven » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Compiled measurements from people so we can have the measurements we need and lack. (With pictures!)

I think we wanted this for long enough so I took care of it. Now we have measurements sheet, lets just hope enough people will participate to make it complete.

Please try to measure as accurately as possible.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mCAYg83rUscU5kzcyHCl1GcXEQkfkmZjbeG-KzOaTjk/edit?usp=sharing

If you don't have a measuring tape, you can make yourself one (or get the free paper one in Ikea) by taking paper, placing ruler on it, making marks and then cutting the paper into a slice.
You can easily see circumference this way, to see if a toy fits your needs.
Last edited by Raven on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Re: Bad Dragon Measurements Sheet - from users for users

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Do you have to sign in to Google, to see the measurements?
Raven

Postby Raven » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Do you have to sign in to Google, to see the measurements?

Nope, anybody can see them. (They are on a second page if you can't find them)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
Viserion

Postby Viserion » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:05 pm

We've got a few that aren't on the list. Can anyone update it? I've only had a chance to look at it on my phone.
Raven

Postby Raven » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Viserion wrote:We've got a few that aren't on the list. Can anyone update it? I've only had a chance to look at it on my phone.

Since people who have the toys are the ones who post measurements, it will take some time to fill up. If you are interested in a specific toy, you can ask somewhere on the forums for it and if somebody helps you out, you or that person can then let me know about it so I can add them in.
► Show Spoiler
Viserion

Postby Viserion » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Raven wrote:
Viserion wrote:We've got a few that aren't on the list. Can anyone update it? I've only had a chance to look at it on my phone.

Since people who have the toys are the ones who post measurements, it will take some time to fill up. If you are interested in a specific toy, you can ask somewhere on the forums for it and if somebody helps you out, you or that person can then let me know about it so I can add them in.

Sorry...I wasn't real clear. We own some that aren't on the list, that we'd like to add to the list. I'll pm you the measurements and pics.
fluffy master

Postby fluffy master » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:41 pm

Thanks for creating this! Glad they stickied it.
Raven

Postby Raven » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Viserion wrote:Sorry...I wasn't real clear. We own some that aren't on the list, that we'd like to add to the list. I'll pm you the measurements and pics.

That would be great, thanks
► Show Spoiler
ShiftingMist

Postby ShiftingMist » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Can someone with a small and medium Nox give me an idea/comparison/confirmation of the measurements at the widest usable/bulge part of the toy (possibly with pics), please?

BD lists the medium's head circumference as 5.6 and the circumference of the shaft as 6.5. Its total length as 8.25. On the newly stickied measurements for users by users, the largest usable circumference of medium Nox has been listed as 8.25. This would put it well out of my range, and I'd need to step down to the small. In looking at the stickied measurements for the small, it seems it would better suit, but I'd like to have confirmation on the medium's measure before making a decision/purchase. Thanks.
38 | Romantic Sensualist | Bookworm and Movie Buff | Foodie
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:46 pm

I have a medium Nox and it's not 8.25" around at any point. I think that must be an error. I can get my tape measure out and provide picture proof if you need it.
BadKender

Postby BadKender » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:29 pm

My only guess would be at the very bottom of the shaft where it meets the base. I don't have one on hand to take the measurement though. The large Nox on the spreadsheet has a picture of the spot I am talking about though.
Current BD Collection
► Show Spoiler

Want List (I often have some disposable income so feel free to contact me, but I can be picky about colors. RR is awesome and I'm willing to pay for it though.)
► Show Spoiler
Raven

Postby Raven » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:12 pm

ShiftingMist wrote:Can someone with a small and medium Nox give me an idea/comparison/confirmation of the measurements at the widest usable/bulge part of the toy (possibly with pics), please?

BD lists the medium's head circumference as 5.6 and the circumference of the shaft as 6.5. Its total length as 8.25. On the newly stickied measurements for users by users, the largest usable circumference of medium Nox has been listed as 8.25. This would put it well out of my range, and I'd need to step down to the small. In looking at the stickied measurements for the small, it seems it would better suit, but I'd like to have confirmation on the medium's measure before making a decision/purchase. Thanks.

I think that the Largest Usable in the Sheet is most probably near the base, so the measurement you want should be the Bulge/Shaft, which should be the largest point of the bulge. If somebody would remeasure it for you and something wasn't right, let me know.
► Show Spoiler
ShiftingMist

Postby ShiftingMist » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:47 am

Luxx wrote:I have a medium Nox and it's not 8.25" around at any point. I think that must be an error. I can get my tape measure out and provide picture proof if you need it.

If you would measure your medium I'd appreciate it. I'm stalking adoptions on the drops and it would be lovely to know which size I can actually use fully. My biggest concern is the circumference measure on the bulge below the head. I can comfortably take 6.5 to 6.75, but anything over that :bugeyed: My original reference toy is 8" long, and I can also take that comfortably, so length shouldn't be a problem, but girth is. Thanks.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:20 am

ShiftingMist wrote:
Luxx wrote:I have a medium Nox and it's not 8.25" around at any point. I think that must be an error. I can get my tape measure out and provide picture proof if you need it.

If you would measure your medium I'd appreciate it. I'm stalking adoptions on the drops and it would be lovely to know which size I can actually use fully. My biggest concern is the circumference measure on the bulge below the head. I can comfortably take 6.5 to 6.75, but anything over that :bugeyed: My original reference toy is 8" long, and I can also take that comfortably, so length shouldn't be a problem, but girth is. Thanks.

OK, I've measured it all over and I can't get more than 6.5" for the big bulge after the head. It flares out to about 8" right at the bottom in a small section near the base, but you have to dig into the gap between the base and the very bottom of the shaft to get 8.25", or I did. That bit's not usable.

I made an exceptionally terrible picture in MS Paint if it helps to visualise how things work with Nox; I used my frankenpour because its sections line up pretty well with what feel to me like the sections of Nox's design. I definitely feel like Nox is a situation where not being able to take the 8" isn't the major factor, since the design is focused on using the bulge under the head. YMMV!

nOX.png
ShiftingMist

Postby ShiftingMist » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:46 am

Luxx wrote:
ShiftingMist wrote:

OK, I've measured it all over and I can't get more than 6.5" for the big bulge after the head. It flares out to about 8" right at the bottom in a small section near the base, but you have to dig into the gap between the base and the very bottom of the shaft to get 8.25", or I did. That bit's not usable.

I made an exceptionally terrible picture in MS Paint if it helps to visualise how things work with Nox; I used my frankenpour because its sections line up pretty well with what feel to me like the sections of Nox's design. I definitely feel like Nox is a situation where not being able to take the 8" isn't the major factor, since the design is focused on using the bulge under the head. YMMV!

nOX.png

That illustration's fantastic. Thank you. I love your Frankenpour. Medium Nox is added to my list for future adoption/custom. :excited:
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:08 am

ShiftingMist wrote:
Luxx wrote:
ShiftingMist wrote:

nOX.png

That illustration's fantastic. Thank you. I love your Frankenpour. Medium Nox is added to my list for future adoption/custom. :excited:

No worries, good luck finding a nice one/figuring out a cool custom.
Moogsy

Postby Moogsy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:48 pm

I have a question about an unusual measurement that users might be able to provide:

I'm thinking about getting a Lil Squirt, then mounting it upon a thin steel rod as an adornment on something. Problem is, there's no measurements about the cumtube diameter. Can somebody measure what the diameter is of a cumtube hole in a Lil Squirt? Is the diameter consistent throughout the toy? Thanks! Approximate is ok, I just want to know if I'd be dealing with something a little too small or a little too big. Thanks!
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Small Apollo:
Length before knot: 3 inches
Length to bottom of knot: ~ 4 and 3/8 inches
Total usable length: 5 inches
Circumference of head: 6 inches
Circumference of knot: 6.5 inches
Circumference of 'shaft:' 5 and 6/8 inches
Raven

Postby Raven » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:44 am

L_eather wrote:Small Apollo:

Added it in, thanks for contributing.
► Show Spoiler
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:26 am

Does anyone have IRL measurements for an XL Vasu? The site shows him having a head diameter of 2.16", and shaft diameter of 1.96", but the circumference of both parts being 7". The same is respectively true for each of his sizes. I'm wondering is it's just a typo on BD's part. It's obvious by looking at Vasu, that his head is bigger than his shaft. If anyone has ANY size Vasu they want to measure, I could probably figure out the other sizes.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”