Oral Play?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
GuardShadow

Oral Play?

Postby GuardShadow » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Hello folks!

I just have a quick question. If I was to use one of my insertables orally, would I potentially damage my toy irreversibly if they accidentally rub against my teeth?
Also, do the toys taste bad? I know they are made of a special silicone, so I assume they don't taste very good if your tongue hits them.

Thanks again!
Kisa

Re: Oral Play?

Postby Kisa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Silicone doesn't taste bad, it doesn't have much of a taste so I can't describe it well, but it doesn't taste bad.

And yes, you can nick the silicone with your teeth if you hit accidentally. Silicone is quite sturdy, so it'll resist well, but my medium Echo does have a small battle scar from where I took in more than I can... um swallow.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:17 pm

I have a toy that I like to use for oral, and it doesn't seem to be damaged at all. I guess it would depend on how rough you are with it, though. It doesn't really taste like anything to me, although I do like to boil it beforehand. I would definitely suggest sterilizing it if you're switching to oral when it was last used in another orifice.
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
AutumnFox Falsebone

Postby AutumnFox Falsebone » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:11 pm

I have not really noticed a taste, perhaps when new, but after a some washing's, practically zero.
BD toys are probably the highest Quality Silicone I have seen. Anything that has a strong chemical smell and claims to be silicone may have impurities.

I think the best rule is treat it like the real thing... don't bite :smile:
Razor Small :liplick: ][ Vergil Small :unamused:
My avatar came from a furry test!
milk

Postby milk » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Eh it's not really bad but it ain't good unless you want dat inorganic taste

You could leave marks on some models in soft. Toys kinda end up with marks sometimes though because of nails and they're still fine.
Rad Dragon

Postby Rad Dragon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:43 am

would recommend against scented soaps when hand washing your toy if you plan on using it for oral as well. I used softsoap on mine at first and it caused the toy to taste pretty awful. The taste went away after a few boils (i even added a few drops of lemon to cover it up) and I've switched to unscented bar soap, since then I've noticed no real unpleasant tastes.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”