FB Questions

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
RabidWulf

FB Questions

Postby RabidWulf » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:58 am

Hokay, so I see a lot of people complaining and warning about FB's time and how slow they are with orders. One such comment about people waiting on a single egg have done so for a year and a half.
Well, I really don't want to test that. That's similar to my order. I put in for a single egg to be done up and shipped to me. It's almost been 5 weeks now. I hear ticketing them at week 6 is the norm to settle this. :eyeroll:
And I'd love to get questions answered such as this on their forum page rather than here for BD's sake (it seems really poor taste talking about another company) but..... Their activation service is a joke. I never got my activation e mail. Not in spam, not in normal place. Nothing. So can't activate. It says contact someone on forums.
Well, how do you contact someone on the forum when you need an activated forum account to do so?! :misc4: :angry:
So can ya'll tell me what else to expect from FB or a way to get the forum account thing fixed? I don't think ticketing them for a simple forum activation is... well, a good reason to ticket. Especially when I'm gonna start bugging them every week for my order to be shipped.
Rainbow Dasher

Re: FB Questions

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:00 pm

I wish you luck.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:18 pm

RabidWulf wrote:I put in for a single egg to be done up and shipped to me. It's almost been 5 weeks now. I hear ticketing them at week 6 is the norm to settle this.

Their site says the average wait time for a custom is 6-8 weeks, and I would guess eggs are pretty popular items, so I'm not sure why people recommend ticketing at the short side of their estimated window. :psyduck: I guess it's up to you whether or not you want to?

RabidWulf wrote:Their activation service is a joke. I never got my activation e mail. Not in spam, not in normal place. Nothing. So can't activate. It says contact someone on forums. Well, how do you contact someone on the forum when you need an activated forum account to do so?!

I think Frisky Beast's forum is hosted on a different service than their site, and the activation emails are automated. If that's not working, it does make sense to tell them in a ticket, otherwise they'll never know. I don't think they'd be against wanting to fix a part of their site.
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I wish you luck.

This does not bode well, does it?

Roverseer2 wrote:I think Frisky Beast's forum is hosted on a different service than their site, and the activation emails are automated. If that's not working, it does make sense to tell them in a ticket, otherwise they'll never know. I don't think they'd be against wanting to fix a part of their site.

Seems like such a waste of time and efforts just to activate a damn forum account when no one hardly talks there anyways :unamused:
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:15 pm

When I reigstered on their forums (to read a Hyaenodon review a forum member here wrote, of all things) it was about six hours later and they activated my account. No comment on their ordering though, as I haven't ordered anything from them (yet).
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:33 pm

RabidWulf wrote:Seems like such a waste of time and efforts just to activate a damn forum account when no one hardly talks there anyways :unamused:

Then don't activate an account? I was just saying if you wanted one, it would probably be helpful to ticket - you made it sound high priority in your first post. Sorry if I misunderstood.
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:36 pm

I did wind up ticketing. I just hate taking up other's time.
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:57 pm

The FB forum is so quiet, and I think if you post a question about orders or wait time on there they just tell you to send in a ticket. :doh: That's what I've noticed on there anyway.

I have ticketed at 8 weeks for each order that I've had to ticket for as a start, giving them their expected wait time. They do answer back, but if I get an answer that seems generic I just message again. :smile: I have made 3 FB orders - one came at 7 weeks, one came at 13 weeks, and one is at 20 weeks and I am still waiting for it.

It seems that if you make an order at FB for a 'popular' item, you are going to have a long wait. I think with your egg you might be in that boat. If you have multiple items in your order you will be waiting forever, I learned that right quick! It really seems like FB churn out the single toy orders and make the orders of multiple toys wait in a queue, so I do hope your single egg will make it out in a good timeframe!

My 7 week order was a single Sabertooth, an older maybe less ordered single item. I was happy with 7 weeks because it was a Black Friday order and I was expecting an epic wait. My 13 week order (also Black Friday) was a Humpbreak and a pocket Snowbird. The order that is waiting until the end of time :wink: is a set of sample eggs, a Croxic, a Tyrant and a Drone. Sample eggs are the death of any order! Croxic's and Drone's are very popular and the waiting line for their mold's seems to take forever. My order is apparently sitting half finished and waiting.

I see you just updated that you sent a ticket as I was writing this! Don't feel bad about taking up their time, they are really polite and don't seem heckled! I know your hesitancy, i felt the same way ticketing but I've gotten comfortable doing it now. :dukeretro:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Something else about FB that many don't know: If your toy flops, you are sent to the back of the queue. BD tries again, pretty much immediately, but FB shoves you to the back of the line. I think that was one issue with one of my orders, a couple years back: One toy kept flopping, and so they kept pushing my entire order to the back of the line. Not being able to get in contact with them is an issue, too. No one should have to join a forum just to get into contact with someone to help them.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:34 pm

They no longer require you to PM on their forum, which they used to, and have a ticket system now, which obviously you know since you used it. If they're still saying to register on the forums, that's wrong, all communication is ticket-based. Because yeah, it's absurd to have to message on a clunky forum to get through to them.

This is mainly reminding me I need to ticket about an order and really do not want to. Love their toys pretty intensely, I can tolerate a wait just fine (everyone forgets BD used to be a couple of months too, which isn't to say six months to years is even remotely acceptable that's some bullshit), but I'm not sure about the status of their Input Nano since I've not seen anyone with one.
Idra

Postby Idra » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Luxx wrote:This is mainly reminding me I need to ticket about an order and really do not want to. Love their toys pretty intensely, I can tolerate a wait just fine (everyone forgets BD used to be a couple of months too, which isn't to say six months to years is even remotely acceptable that's some bullshit), but I'm not sure about the status of their Input Nano since I've not seen anyone with one.

I have one! Ordered on black friday, got it like 2-3 weeks after black friday (sometime in the Dec. 9-11 range, can't recall exactly). So you should def. ticket because they're absolutely capable of making them.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Idra wrote:
Luxx wrote:This is mainly reminding me I need to ticket about an order and really do not want to. Love their toys pretty intensely, I can tolerate a wait just fine (everyone forgets BD used to be a couple of months too, which isn't to say six months to years is even remotely acceptable that's some bullshit), but I'm not sure about the status of their Input Nano since I've not seen anyone with one.

I have one! Ordered on black friday, got it like 2-3 weeks after black friday (sometime in the Dec. 9-11 range, can't recall exactly). So you should def. ticket because they're absolutely capable of making them.

Thanks! It was a Black Ice so I'm wondering if the issue is they're not pouring those now. I really wish their designs and concepts weren't so damn appealing to me, because the worry factor is a pain. Like, if I knew it'd be even twelve weeks and the toy would definitely come, I could deal with it, but the uncertainty sucks.
Idra

Postby Idra » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Luxx wrote:Thanks! It was a Black Ice so I'm wondering if the issue is they're not pouring those now. I really wish their designs and concepts weren't so damn appealing to me, because the worry factor is a pain. Like, if I knew it'd be even twelve weeks and the toy would definitely come, I could deal with it, but the uncertainty sucks.

Ah, yeah... Mine was in TGIF, which I imagine is a simple pour. But still, though, if they let you order it, they need to pour it. :/
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Idra wrote:Ah, yeah... Mine was in TGIF, which I imagine is a simple pour. But still, though, if they let you order it, they need to pour it. :/

I have no problem changing the colour even, just gotta know there's an issue to do so. Well, sent in the ticket, fingers crossed. Also apologies for my ambivalent FB feelings, since I've had some legit great orders from them.
Idra

Postby Idra » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Luxx wrote:I have no problem changing the colour even, just gotta know there's an issue to do so. Well, sent in the ticket, fingers crossed. Also apologies for my ambivalent FB feelings, since I've had some legit great orders from them.

I totally feel you on the ambivalence. My girlfriend needs toys that are truly mini, and also wants them affordable, in body-safe materials with some squish to them, preferably in pretty colors and non-phallic designs. Most mainstream companies are out; FB would tick all those boxes and I'd be happy to recommend them even though almost all their toys are too small for me, but I don't want to because it could mean her having her money tied up in toys that might never come, or might come too late. Even though FB's minis are affordable, they're still not nothing and I don't want to steer her to a place that could maybe not ever send her the goods, especially as one of her first dildo purchases ever.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:17 pm

This is why I tested by buying an egg when it was during a chill time instead of a toy. Sadly, I feel the same pangs. I want a mammoth bad, and possibly the croxic but dammmmnnnnn that wait time. I'm also in the small range like your GF, Idra. FB has that, where BD toys are either too long for me with the right girth, or too skinny when its the right length.

Though the mammoths are being made pretty quickly because they just dropped. Kinda sucks though, I tried to avoid a boom of activity only for it to be dropped on me a day or so after I make my order.. :doh:
CassiusPlague

Postby CassiusPlague » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:15 pm

I got pretty lucky with my FB order. It was just 3 corded brood eggs in black with glitter. I ordered on 9/20 and got my order on 10/07 of last year according to when I placed the order on the site. I'm not sure how I got mine so quickly because the last time I asked someone how long it took them to get a custom cavebear done they told me it was several months of wait time. My account validation was also instant (well 10 minutes-ish of wait possibly, I can't recall but not a long ass wait), but this was last year as well. I'm bewildered that they would push someone's order back to the back of the que just because it flopped. I figured once you had that spot, you held it until the work was finished on your order.

I know they are supposedly working on updating and overhauling a lot of their business right now so this might be why you are experiencing delays on certain things. This is at least what I read on tumblr a few weeks back that they wanted to have more instock items and changing their website's profile and inventory pages, as well as they have more employees now to reduce production times (but it also seems that they might be working on other ways of doing this as well). I hope you have some better luck out of them with your ticket :{
♥Just a smol bear girl♥
I like to RP. So far I own: many things and more to come probably! There's not much else interesting about me, I'm pretty new to this and socially awkward heh
katze

Postby katze » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:17 pm

I'm lucky, and my order of a custom small hyaenodon in heatwave pink shipped after about 2-3 weeks. I think the wait depends on what model, size and color you're ordering and if yours flops and gets sent back to the queue.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:23 pm

FWIW I got an immediate response to my ticket, an explanation -- there were mould issues and they remade it -- and an offer of an extra (I assume bitties or paws) when they do pour it.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:50 pm

I ordered a pair of Halloween kegel eggs. It took over 2 months to get them. They were considered custom because they weren't ready made. I like them yet the pour job looks nothing like the advertised images tbh. Not even plus one has black up the side under the top layer of silicone that makes that entire half not glow. At least there's more of the GITD than matte black.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”