Comfortable squatting

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
LJF

Comfortable squatting

Postby LJF » Fri May 26, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello,

I recently got XL Chance and I'm loving him so far, even though I can only fit a quarter of it in so far hehe. My main issue is my knees. As the toy does not have a suction cup I have to resort to squatting/kneeling. Because of this, my knees get into a lot of pain after a bit, and usually have to keep swapping between squatting and kneeling. When toying today, the swapping and aching cause my butt to seize up so it can get impossible to put more of the cock in.

Does anyone know any other way to take an X Chance anally (on your own) which is easier on the knees? Obviously I can't exactly lay on my back and insert it myself, or stick it on the wall (no suction cup)

Leon
katze

Re: Comfortable squatting

Postby katze » Fri May 26, 2017 6:49 pm

You could try getting some rope and making a harness to attach to something.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
LJF

Postby LJF » Fri May 26, 2017 7:36 pm

katze wrote:You could try getting some rope and making a harness to attach to something.

Unfortunately I'm in a small shitty uni student room, plus I don't have the material and I don't want to use rope on my new toy :p
PerfectlyNormal

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Fri May 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Have you tried doing a sort of half-kneel? Like one leg squatting one leg kneeling? That's what I usually do for riding.
Otherwise, I've heard of people using double sided suction cups with toys, so maybe you can look into that.
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
Keely

Postby Keely » Sat May 27, 2017 3:06 am

LJF wrote:
katze wrote:You could try getting some rope and making a harness to attach to something.

Unfortunately I'm in a small shitty uni student room, plus I don't have the material and I don't want to use rope on my new toy :p

a soft cotton rope won't hurt your toy I promise! if you google a bit there's an old video floating around of people trying to destroy a BD toy (one of the original hand sculpted models, the demi) and they just can't do it. They run over it, drop it off a multi-story building etc and the worst that happens is a few scuffs. Silicone toys are pretty damn durable :) plus cotton rope is pretty damn cheap online or by the foot at a hardware store

the best way to use rope without much materials I've found is to tie the toy to a pillow or two and then tie the pillow to the headboard/bedframe of the bed. then you can put your legs on either side of the pillow but still have someplace for your lower legs to go. you're still on your knees but you're on a bed so it's much much easier on them. And rope is easy to store, just coil it up, stuff it in a sock or small cloth bag and then tuck it into a drawer or between your mattress and the wall
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat May 27, 2017 12:43 pm

LJF wrote:Hello,
My main issue is my knees. As the toy does not have a suction cup I have to resort to squatting/kneeling. Because of this, my knees get into a lot of pain after a bit, and usually have to keep swapping between squatting and kneeling.

i also have this problem i find kneeling is less pain inducing. i also place my toys on a foot stool when kneeling that seems to help me. but i'm a giant so there's that, back and knee problems are in my future. there was another guy on the forums that toys on a bar stool which make my want to get a bar stool but that SOB is 6 10. here is his review viewtopic.php?f=109&t=44515&p=1135532&hilit=xl+sleipnir#p1135532
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat May 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Seconding the suggestion of a footstool. It'll also be useful for reaching high up things! I got a folding plastic footstool at Target and it's worked great. Cheap, easy to clean, and can be stored anywhere. You can probably find one at Tesco, it should only cost you about £15.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
LJF

Postby LJF » Sat May 27, 2017 6:08 pm

I've tried using a drawer upside down, but it was still a bit uncomfortable on the knees, and anything higher just makes my ass act stubborn when trying to insert the toy
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sun May 28, 2017 11:08 pm

LJF wrote:Does anyone know any other way to take an X Chance anally (on your own) which is easier on the knees? Obviously I can't exactly lay on my back and insert it myself, or stick it on the wall (no suction cup)

Hello, Leon!

From your description I can't tell how much privacy you have. If you have your own bedroom, you could try mounting it on the bedframe, using rope. I buy these velcro-and-neoprene bands (they're used for exercise, but they're awesome for bondage, even if you're just tying your toy to your bedframe) and affixed my toys to one of the legs of the bed. (Nowadays I use a fucking machine, but that's a bigger and later expense for many.) This has the advantage of at least allowing for the fantasy of an on-all-fours fuck (which will take some of the weight off your knees) and it actually gives your pretty good control with something like Chance. Plus it might cause your sigmoid to 'drop,' and if you're one of the lucky ones, give you more depth.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
LJF

Postby LJF » Mon May 29, 2017 1:00 am

Shardik wrote:
LJF wrote:Does anyone know any other way to take an X Chance anally (on your own) which is easier on the knees? Obviously I can't exactly lay on my back and insert it myself, or stick it on the wall (no suction cup)

Hello, Leon!

From your description I can't tell how much privacy you have. If you have your own bedroom, you could try mounting it on the bedframe, using rope. I buy these velcro-and-neoprene bands (they're used for exercise, but they're awesome for bondage, even if you're just tying your toy to your bedframe) and affixed my toys to one of the legs of the bed. (Nowadays I use a fucking machine, but that's a bigger and later expense for many.) This has the advantage of at least allowing for the fantasy of an on-all-fours fuck (which will take some of the weight off your knees) and it actually gives your pretty good control with something like Chance. Plus it might cause your sigmoid to 'drop,' and if you're one of the lucky ones, give you more depth.

Unfortunately I don't have a head board :(
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon May 29, 2017 9:07 am

LJF wrote:Unfortunately I don't have a head board :(

Not necessarily the headboard. A bed is a big thing. You could be on the floor instead. I actually don't toy in bed; I'm afraid the lube will exceed the towel space and then I'll have to change the sheets.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon May 29, 2017 9:14 am

Are your issues of joint, or muscular fatigue? If is muscular you should to exercise you legs; eat something energetic before and some protein after play helps. Since I increased the size of my toys also did my legs and butt :laugh: I used to squatting until I managed to pass my sigmoid, now almost only kneeling, but it hurt, so I bought a pair of kneepads (the most quilted I found) and now is very comfy. Instead lift up the toy and play standing, try to elevate yourself with like, idk, a yoga brick in each knee.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”