Looking For New Toy/Size Issue

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
zyrade

Looking For New Toy/Size Issue

Postby zyrade » Wed May 31, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi all! I'm looking to buy a new toy, but having some difficulties figuring out which might suit my needs best. I recently bought a Small Nocturne, but while having looked at the measurements before, found out that it does not fit me well at all.

I am fairly shallow, bottoming out at 6" (preferably just a bit shorter) without causing a fair amount of discomfort, which already makes finding a toy somewhat of a challenge. I am mostly looking for a toy with a knot. I'm not much of a thruster, as much as enjoy being full. The Nocturne (said 6.5", I think it's slightly bigger) eventually went in, but not without a fair amount of pain.

Can anyone suggest a toy that I might be able to knot without much of an issue?
Thanks in advance!
Fae Fantase

Re: Looking For New Toy/Size Issue

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed May 31, 2017 3:41 pm

zyrade wrote:Hi all! I'm looking to buy a new toy, but having some difficulties figuring out which might suit my needs best. I recently bought a Small Nocturne, but while having looked at the measurements before, found out that it does not fit me well at all.

I am fairly shallow, bottoming out at 6" (preferably just a bit shorter) without causing a fair amount of discomfort, which already makes finding a toy somewhat of a challenge. I am mostly looking for a toy with a knot. I'm not much of a thruster, as much as enjoy being full. The Nocturne (said 6.5", I think it's slightly bigger) eventually went in, but not without a fair amount of pain.

Can anyone suggest a toy that I might be able to knot without much of an issue?
Thanks in advance!

Small Nocturne's listed at 6" useable length. I bought one knowing I could take 6" length. I measured mine when I got it due to how it looked next to medium Crash. It's actually 7" useable length :unamused: . You could always try mini Roland, small Austin, mini Xar, or small Nova.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Wed May 31, 2017 4:46 pm

Depends on the kind of knot you like, but here's my list of what might work for you given the size of Nocturne's biggest bulge:

Twin Tail Creations mini or small Mocha. Since this toy lacks the taper Nocturne has I'd personally look at the mini, but the small is an option. Both are under 6" long. Does have more texture than Nocturne, if that's a concern.

Small Crash. Crash is an easy toy to knot thanks to the taper, and for me it knots well with the big gap between the end of the knot and the base.

Damn Average Jackal. Another one with plenty of space between a tapered knot and the base. This base is shaped more like a standard mainstream plug if you find that comfortable.

New Folklore Bully the Giant Toad isn't a traditional knotting toy, but if you like the individual bulges of the Nocturne going in, it might be worth a look! Mine stays in well and is a unique toy.

Phoenixflame Forge's Hati is significantly smaller than Nocturne, but both it and their Skoll are worth a look.

BD's Ridley, Austin and possibly Xar could also be worth considering. I wouldn't try anything with a very sudden, dramatic knot personally, since toys without will still provide that fullness without going anywhere.
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:44 pm

All of the toys posted are pretty great suggestions, so I'll just add on with some other ones. Keep in mind that all of the ones I listed have much more texture than Nocturne (as I love texture).

Small Monty from PhoenixFlame is one of my favorites, personally. Usable length is around 5'' (I can break out my ruler for you, if you'd like), and the knot is 6.5''. The knot is very tapered, and much easier to insert than any of my other knots, including small Terra (who only has a 6'' knot).

Speaking of Terra, that one could work for you as well. 5'' usable length and 6'' knot, if you know you don't want to go anywhere near 6.5'' knot size again.

Small Nova from Bad Dragon could do it. Mine measures just under 5'' usable from the tip to the end of the knot. I bottom out a little quicker than you do (around 5.5'' or sooner, depending on menstruation cycle), so that one might be a good pick for you. The knot is big, at 6.5'', but if you wanted a knot just a hair under your Nocturne's girth, that could do it.

PhoenixFlame's Skoll might be worth a look, too. The small has a 6'' knot at 4'' useable length. I can't speak to it from personal experience, though.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”