Want to sell some items but need advice

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
MysticalDragon

Want to sell some items but need advice

Postby MysticalDragon » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Besides my Bad Dragon items I have purchased I have many different items purchased from Amazon in which are made from premium silicone, TPR, PVC, or plastic. I know that you can sell items bought from here but if I sterilized the other items can they be sold or it is no longer a good idea to do that since they were used and can't be cleaned to be sold. If they can be sold by chance what would be the best way to clean them?
Thanks
Chibity

Re: Want to sell some items but need advice

Postby Chibity » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:01 pm

If the toy cannot be sterilized, I believe it cannot be sold secondhand on the forums.

Following the listed code of conduct should help you along: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=31529

-----------

- All toys that are not made by Bad Dragon MUST be listed in the “Miscellaneous Toys” subforum.

- Any items that are posted on the Bad Dragon Forums that are not NOT primarily made of one or more of the following materials, may have their post removed at the discretion of the site administration.
Aluminum
Borosilicate glass
Ceramic
Chrome Alloy
Glass (general)
Metal (general)
Non-porous polished/finished wood
Non-porous stone (general)
Platinum-cured silicone
Polished steel
Semi-precious stone
Stainless steel
Sterling silver
Tempered glass

- As with any adult toy, be sure to sterilize before and after each use.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Luxx

Re: Want to sell some items but need advice

Postby Luxx » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:30 pm

PVC, TPR/E, vinyl, rubber and other non-silicone soft plastics used to make sex toys can't be completely sterilised. They have pores that retain bacteria but are hard if not impossible to reach by cleaning methods that wouldn't harm or destroy the toy. They can't be sold second hand safely and are against the rules to sell here.

Hard ABS plastic I think can be sterilised, and doesn't absorb bacteria in the same way. That stuff is likely on vibrators or very firm targeted prostate toys (Aneros style) though.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”