Back at it again and need talks help!

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Shrek

Back at it again and need talks help!

Postby Shrek » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:52 pm

So I've bought a medium medium Trent and found out that he may be too big at the moment . I've been looking around and wondering what would be best to get next and in a small or a mini. The idea of a knot really does something for me but from what I see in inventory they all have fairly lengthy shafts before he knot. I don't think I like depth tbh . The others that I've looked at and liked don't have the option for a SC and I really need that. So I've narrowed it down to bruiser chance Austin or nova. I think that's correct I have a hard time remembering the names . I'm more interested in something that is going to go directly to my pspot and do what I need it to. When I get used to that, then I'll possibly experiment with other options of pleasure.

I was able to get my Trent in and everything but it was a little painful and good at the same time . I'm sure if I had more time and privacy to warm up to it I could possibly use him more and enjoy it more but I don't have that luxury and need something that can get the job done .

Thanks and any suggestions or experiences is welcome also any pics or videos is welcome as well.

I just looked around a little more and think that spritz or Virgil may be a good choice also! If anyone is familiar with the medium Trent and any of he others I've mentioned above . If you could advise on the size comparisons with the diameter of head and shaft. I was able to get the head and probably and inch-inch and a half of shaft of Trent in comfortably.
memphs

Re: Back at it again and need talks help!

Postby memphs » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:15 am

If you don't want length and want a suction cup, Chance isn't one to be looking at. Perhaps you meant another toy?
It sounds like 5.50" or a smudge bigger is the girth you want to be looking for, if you couldn't get all the way past Trent's ribbing after the head. Since you say you don't want much length, I'm only suggesting things under 6" in length.
Small Austin would be a good one to look at. His knot if good for beginners to it, it has a really easy shape. Nova has a knot of almost 7" in small, that might not be ideal if you actually want to knot it now. Bruiser's knot is smaller but still bigger around than Trent's ribbing, so you may not be able to use it either. Both Nova and Bruiser have knots that don't really stay, as well, you've got to hold them in.
Small Spritz might work, I'm very fond of mine. I liked Vergil as well, although he became too small for me. He's also one that doesn't really stay knotted, but it's got a nice taper on it.
I'd recommend small Austin and mini Nocturne for knots, or mini Crackers if you're open to toys without one. There is also small Fenrir, but I found his knot shape was difficult to get in when I was using that size. He's got a short shaft though, although I don't believe he supports a suction cup.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Shrek

Postby Shrek » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:57 am

memphs wrote:If you don't want length and want a suction cup, Chance isn't one to be looking at. Perhaps you meant another toy?
It sounds like 5.50" or a smudge bigger is the girth you want to be looking for, if you couldn't get all the way past Trent's ribbing after the head. Since you say you don't want much length, I'm only suggesting things under 6" in length.
Small Austin would be a good one to look at. His knot if good for beginners to it, it has a really easy shape. Nova has a knot of almost 7" in small, that might not be ideal if you actually want to knot it now. Bruiser's knot is smaller but still bigger around than Trent's ribbing, so you may not be able to use it either. Both Nova and Bruiser have knots that don't really stay, as well, you've got to hold them in.
Small Spritz might work, I'm very fond of mine. I liked Vergil as well, although he became too small for me. He's also one that doesn't really stay knotted, but it's got a nice taper on it.
I'd recommend small Austin and mini Nocturne for knots, or mini Crackers if you're open to toys without one. There is also small Fenrir, but I found his knot shape was difficult to get in when I was using that size. He's got a short shaft though, although I don't believe he supports a suction cup.

Thanks for the reply ! Lmao I got too excited waiting and went ahead and purchased a small spritz ! I'm now pretty excited . lol I also got a small wolf sheath that I think the wife may like. She isn't into all this at and thinks it's weird but it's my kink so I am here! Haha I hope that if I can knot her nicely she may become extremely turned on by it and get more into this with me. I also was looking at the kelvin and almost got it but just said screw it and got the spritz!
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Just a heads-up, Spritz does not give the best knot experience imo. I owned a small and a medium and couldn't really distinguish the knot from the shaft, and there isn't enough space behind the knot to really tie with it (it pretty much won't stay in at all). Kelvin's knot is even worse, so it's good you didn't get that. So while Spritz has a knot, it doesn't really feel like it does to me.

In this situation I probably would have gone with Austin. You can feel the knot apart from the shaft and unlike Spritz it kind of pops in. There is also space behind the knot to actually knot it.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
kyleb99

Postby kyleb99 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:01 pm

To help you take the trent, use quite a bit of lube, the more the merrier, seriously. And remeber to breath, a tiny bit of pain taking it is normal, speaking from my own anal experience. Take it slow and your body will stop you if you cannot take it further. I went from a medium fenrir to a medium nova in a night, so its possible to train yourself to take it. If your having girth issues though i would not recommend a knot. I find the body is open to taking loger object easier than girthy ones. And sorry i didnt see what kind of hole your using, this post assumes anal.
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
Walt Disney
Shrek

Postby Shrek » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:28 am

katze wrote:Just a heads-up, Spritz does not give the best knot experience imo. I owned a small and a medium and couldn't really distinguish the knot from the shaft, and there isn't enough space behind the knot to really tie with it (it pretty much won't stay in at all). Kelvin's knot is even worse, so it's good you didn't get that. So while Spritz has a knot, it doesn't really feel like it does to me.

In this situation I probably would have gone with Austin. You can feel the knot apart from the shaft and unlike Spritz it kind of pops in. There is also space behind the knot to actually knot it.

Thanks I'm gonna have to hope for the best now! But I will let everyone know if I like it or not.
Shrek

Postby Shrek » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:29 am

kyleb99 wrote:To help you take the trent, use quite a bit of lube, the more the merrier, seriously. And remeber to breath, a tiny bit of pain taking it is normal, speaking from my own anal experience. Take it slow and your body will stop you if you cannot take it further. I went from a medium fenrir to a medium nova in a night, so its possible to train yourself to take it. If your having girth issues though i would not recommend a knot. I find the body is open to taking loger object easier than girthy ones. And sorry i didnt see what kind of hole your using, this post assumes anal.

Yes anal and thanks for the info . I haven't written Trent completely off but giving that one a break until I'm more comfortable.
kyleb99

Postby kyleb99 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:44 am

Shrek wrote:
kyleb99 wrote:To help you take the trent, use quite a bit of lube, the more the merrier, seriously. And remeber to breath, a tiny bit of pain taking it is normal, speaking from my own anal experience. Take it slow and your body will stop you if you cannot take it further. I went from a medium fenrir to a medium nova in a night, so its possible to train yourself to take it. If your having girth issues though i would not recommend a knot. I find the body is open to taking loger object easier than girthy ones. And sorry i didnt see what kind of hole your using, this post assumes anal.

Yes anal and thanks for the info . I haven't written Trent completely off but giving that one a break until I'm more comfortable.

Thats a good idea, some of the tentacle toys i beleive are smoother and skinnier than most others if you are still looking to buy another to try, and another thing, what firmness is your toy? If your using a firm might i suggest a medium firmness, my nova is medium firmness while nox is a firm and that definitly makes a difference in play style. The softer it is, the easier it is to take for sure
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
Walt Disney
Shrek

Postby Shrek » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:06 am

kyleb99 wrote:
Shrek wrote:

Thats a good idea, some of the tentacle toys i beleive are smoother and skinnier than most others if you are still looking to buy another to try, and another thing, what firmness is your toy? If your using a firm might i suggest a medium firmness, my nova is medium firmness while nox is a firm and that definitly makes a difference in play style. The softer it is, the easier it is to take for sure

Hello, sorry I'm just now responding . I have received my spritz and have been enjoying it a little in the shower. I don't ever have long enough time though but wanted to see if I liked it . I do think it feels better than the Trent did at first however I think I'm gonna need more relaxation and time before I can really achieve what I'm going for . I did however find out last night that since I've been using the small spritz I guess I'm now able to take the Trent better! Lol
kyleb99

Postby kyleb99 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Shrek wrote:
kyleb99 wrote:
Shrek wrote:Yes anal and thanks for the info . I haven't written Trent completely off but giving that one a break until I'm more comfortable.

Hello, sorry I'm just now responding . I have received my spritz and have been enjoying it a little in the shower. I don't ever have long enough time though but wanted to see if I liked it . I do think it feels better than the Trent did at first however I think I'm gonna need more relaxation and time before I can really achieve what I'm going for . I did however find out last night that since I've been using the small spritz I guess I'm now able to take the Trent better! Lol

Yeah i can "shower" upwards of 30 or 40 minutes playing with my nova. I cant just sit down on his knot, it takes time. once i get it in once though... i can go as fast as I want. Keep using him as often as you can or want to and eventually you will stretch to fit him. But if you take a long break dont expect to sit down right on top of him again like you could before. But anyway, im glad to see your enjoying both of your toys more now!
Walt Disney

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”