How do I upload the picture for the sell/trade forum?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Godering

How do I upload the picture for the sell/trade forum?

Postby Godering » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:54 am

Hi there,
I'm trying to sell a Large Ridley that my owner and I received last week and have not used because it's waaaay too big.
I can't seem to figure out how to upload the picture to the post.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
memphs

Re: How do I upload the picture for the sell/trade forum?

Postby memphs » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:09 am

Upload it to Imgur and it gives you a link that you can copy and paste onto your post.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:11 pm

You can also host it to Postimage (link below, no signup or sign-in needed). They say 'no adult material' but I don't think silicone sculptures qualify as adult material. I also set the photos to expire after 30 days:

http://postimage.io

After uploading to a host site like Imgur or Postimage, copy the resulting "direct link" and save it somewhere (Simple Text, Word document or whatever). When writing your Bad Dragon ad, click the "Picture" icon (top row of icons, looks like a mountain range). It will add {img} {/img} tags to your post (except the brackets will look different). Paste your 'direct link' address in between the two bracketed tags. The image should show up in your post.

{img}your "direct link" goes here{/img}

When the file is a direct link, the file name should end with ".jpg". If not, you did something wrong.

If that seems unclear, Google "how do I post an image on a forum?"
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:56 pm

The most convenient way is to use the forums image attachment... Just save the pic to your computer, write your post, then when you're ready to attach a pic, scroll down while you're still drafting the post. There is the 'attachments' tab. Click on that. From there, click 'add files'. Navigate to where the picture of interest is saved... Click it. When upload is complete, you can click 'add inline' (or something like that), which adds the picture to your text.

From there, post your post!

FYI, there is a maximum file size, so you may have to shrink it down, but that can be quickly done in paint or whatever. It will tell you if it's too big (the upload will fail and give you an error), so if you don't see it, you're good to go!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”