Want to take two at same time

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
kyleb99

Want to take two at same time

Postby kyleb99 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Im interested in taking two of my toys at the same time, my medium nova and my medium nox. Im looking for suggestions on whether this is a good idea to attempt (im not planning on going anywhere near the base, tips first) and suggestions for getting both in at the same time. These are my only two toys and i am male, i can take each one easily.
Thanks!
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
Walt Disney
Sandpaper

Re: Want to take two at same time

Postby Sandpaper » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:49 pm

As long as you don't try to stretch to much to fast it should be fine. Just keep in mind that 2 toys are ALLOT thicker than 1!

I have a Bruce, and I try taking both shafts on it sometimes. I started trying once I could hilt one of the shafts, but when I tried inserting both I could just barely get past the tips.
I'm pretty sure medium nox and nova are comparable in size to Bruce, but their shapes aren't exactly designed for double penetration, so you might run in in problems there. If you try taking both tips at the same time the taper might help you get them in. All though if they slip around to much (and that's a problem with Bruce) you can insert one first, then poke the next one in next to it. I'd suggest a lot of warmup though, at least knoting the nova, but you might need to get a larger toy to stretch with... or use your hands. That also works.

Also, there's a little air gap between the shafts, so count on a little mess of at least lube leaking.
Oh, and squeezing them might seem like a good idea to make them smaller to get them in, but they get alot bigger again once they're in and you relax your sphincter, so be careful with that.

Other than that it's pretty much the usual tips:
Listen to your body
Take it slow
and Use more lube

Good luck
Twili

Postby Twili » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:12 pm

I'm not actually doing this to promote my own thread, but a few of us have talked a little about this here, so if it's of any help.

Otherwise, Sandpaper here has great advice, so I would heed it. Myself, I'm used to toys on the larger end, individually, so I've tried two, but of course, two smaller ones. In your case, if you're acclimated to your medium toys, suddenly doubling up is quite a size jump, vs, for example, trying two smaller ones. It kind of depends on your body of course, but I know for me, I'd have never been able to make that big a leap - I had to work up gradually to bigger sizes.
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
kyleb99

Postby kyleb99 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Thank you both for the advice! My only problem was keeping both tips in at the same time, nova wanted to keep sliding out and nox didnt want to share! Once i got both tips in however it was suprising easy to get to the top of novas knot. A large amount of lube helped too! It was quite a bit of fun using two.
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
Walt Disney

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”