[deleted]

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Wolves47

[deleted]

Postby Wolves47 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:26 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Wolves47 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Re: Frisky Beast order times?

Postby Akanisen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Oh boy here we go *grabs popcorn and waits for others to notice this thread*
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:45 pm

I think someone was making a meme of this.

My one experience with FB was over 10 weeks.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 pm

In short, a long time. FB always had issues with waiting times and commuications, even though some people never had any problem in the past ( like me ) but it looks like it went even more downhil in the past months where people have more and more trouble getting what they ordered or asking for refunds. Some people never got their order at all and gave up on trying to get their attention. I got nothing but positive experiences with them but with all the problems I hear from other users, up to fake shipping labels that don't work ? I wouldn't buy from them either. If you are interested in some other of their models, you might try the secondhand forums. It's currently being revised but I hope it will come back soon.

If your 8th week seems to be up, you can begin trying to send them a ticket or e-mail asking for an update on where your order is. If you do it before the estimated wait times on their website you might not get an actual answer because technically they are still into the estimated waiting times.

Also sorry, I hope this is readable. I am under meds and I am seeing some shit.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Akanisen wrote:Oh boy here we go *grabs popcorn and waits for others to notice this thread*

This will be fun or shut down in no time. *sit next to Akanisen* Can I have some popcorn?

KnotyDes wrote:I think someone was making a meme of this.

My one experience with FB was over 10 weeks.

Yep Risky Beast. Is the best I've seen so far.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Watervixen wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Oh boy here we go *grabs popcorn and waits for others to notice this thread*

This will be fun or shut down in no time. *sit next to Akanisen* Can I have some popcorn?.

Sure *hands over the bowl*
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
counterserum

Postby counterserum » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:46 pm

OH BOY. Frisky says 8-10 weeks, but some people have waited 6 months to 2 years (I think this was the longest wait time I've been able to locate) for their orders. I recently had to file a dispute just to get them to answer my messages to them. In short, I don't know what the hell is going on with their site, but it's not good at all. Some people get their orders quickly and without an issue, while others are left in the dark and have to go to PayPal for help. :/

I wanted a refund on one of my orders so I could change it for a different model, but was told that they had already finished and would be shipping my toy after being informed I'd be given a refund. I went around in circles with them over this, because I never received an update regarding this! My items never moved from the "Paid" status, so I was never made aware that they were in process. Their customer service is a trainwreck, so just be wary.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:54 pm

You've (likely) made a mistake ordering from them. We have someone on the forum that has been waiting over a year. They take on more business than they can meet the demand for, love to make excuses when you ask where your item is, even lie when you start getting pushy. Then, well, they usually stop responding and straight up ignore you. My first experience (2 years ago) with them was pretty decent, the next times...nope. Lots of excuses, "pity me" stories, and then ignored altogether. I finally got my items after a couple months of being lied to and jerked around.

I hope you're one of the lucky one who gets their items in less than a few months' time. To be blunt about it, I'd suggest doing a chargeback to your credit card. I think we've had a handful of people, here, already do chargebacks and PayPal disputes.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:21 pm

I know some people who've been waiting years. I'd try to get your money back and find toys secondhand or similar things from other stores.
Wolves47

[deleted]

Postby Wolves47 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:20 am

[deleted]
My Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:27 am

Wolves47 wrote:
Watervixen wrote:This will be fun or shut down in no time.

Why shut down? Have I put this thread in the wrong place? Am I breaking a rule?

No you have done nothing wrong. This discussion of FB has been pretty tame so far. Things can sometimes get out if hand when discussing the newly coined Risky Beast.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:33 am

Wolves47 wrote:

nah.

you're good.

also? good luck and please keep us updated!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Wolves47

[deleted]

Postby Wolves47 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:29 pm

[deleted]
My Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:31 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Wolves47 wrote:

No you have done nothing wrong. This discussion of FB has been pretty tame so far. Things can sometimes get out if hand when discussing the newly coined Risky Beast.

This. Also it was more of a joke. *hints adding on to the popcorn thing*

Now back on topic op I wish you the best of luck.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
tzern

Postby tzern » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:45 am

I was kinda interested in a few FB toys, but their reputation isn't exactly the best. Due to the long and unsure wait times, I wasn't going for a custom toy, but waited until they had something in stock that I wanted.

To their credit, this one did ship out and arrive here in a timely manner. Still wouldn't take the risk on a custom toy, though.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”