Is this nox a small or medium? what firmness?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Villie

Is this nox a small or medium? what firmness?

Postby Villie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:00 pm

I've had this nox for aaaaaaages and somehow can't remember it's exact specks :eyeroll:
I'm planning on possibly offering it for sale or trade, and it'd probaaaaably be a good idea to pinpoint the specs :unamused:

OS portside, mini crackers, mystery nox

and here's pics of the nox compared to the mini crackers (pls do not mind the lint and cat hair :misc6: )
► Show Spoiler

and as a bonus, some wiggle gifs.. I'm thinking it's medium firmness?
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Luxx

Re: Is this nox a small or medium? what firmness?

Postby Luxx » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:07 pm

It's a small, a medium Nox is taller than Portside. For firmness, I'd guess medium, but it can be hard to tell from flop gifs.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:08 pm

It's a small. For future reference, you can look at all of your past orders on the BD website, and it will include all details such as size and firmness.

Just go to the main site, log in, and then go to "track packages" and every order you've ever made will be there for you to review.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:It's a small. For future reference, you can look at all of your past orders on the BD website, and it will include all details such as size and firmness.

Just go to the main site, log in, and then go to "track packages" and every order you've ever made will be there for you to review.

Unfortunately, I had gotten this guy secondhand from someone on tumblr so I couldn't do that with him :'(
Def good to keep in mind if I question my from-site orders, though!
PM me! Image
M13t

Postby M13t » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Villie wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:It's a small. For future reference, you can look at all of your past orders on the BD website, and it will include all details such as size and firmness.

Unfortunately, I had gotten this guy secondhand from someone on tumblr so I couldn't do that with him :'(
Def good to keep in mind if I question my from-site orders, though!

It's a Small. Why can't you measure it?
Also I would guess its a medium5 firmness by the gifs. Mine is a 5 too and wiggles and squishes very similarly.
► Show Spoiler
Moonblaze64

Postby Moonblaze64 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Its a small med 5 nox. Definitely. I LOVE HIM!! :misc2: :excited: I'd love to get a chance to adopt him from you if it ever happens!
Image Image Image

[Toys I Own: S/5 Nox, S/5 Spritz, S/3 Moko, small/3 roland, mini med/5 flint
Fifticky

Postby Fifticky » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Well, your question answers mine. I'm definitely getting firm toys if this is a medium and it can wiggle this much :)
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Fifticky wrote:Well, your question answers mine. I'm definitely getting firm toys if this is a medium and it can wiggle this much :)

Haha, I'm glad I could help :stick:

I honestly want to go softer, his girth is definitely noticeable and hard for me to take in medium and I'm sure firm, but that's perfect for someone who can take him :widesmile: (I generally stick with minis haha)
PM me! Image
Fifticky

Postby Fifticky » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Villie wrote:I honestly want to go softer, his girth is definitely noticeable and hard for me to take in medium and I'm sure firm, but that's perfect for someone who can take him :widesmile: (I generally stick with minis haha)

I heard from various people that the smaller ones should definitely be firm if you're going to use them for anal. I've never even owned a dildo, but I've been contemplating Bad Dragon lustfully for long enough that I'm going to drain my wallet dry I guess.
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:46 pm

Fifticky wrote:
Villie wrote:I honestly want to go softer, his girth is definitely noticeable and hard for me to take in medium and I'm sure firm, but that's perfect for someone who can take him :widesmile: (I generally stick with minis haha)

I heard from various people that the smaller ones should definitely be firm if you're going to use them for anal. I've never even owned a dildo, but I've been contemplating Bad Dragon lustfully for long enough that I'm going to drain my wallet dry I guess.

Super floppy is definitely tough to insert! :stick:

Haha, I hope you get a really cool nox and it works great for you!
PM me! Image
Fifticky

Postby Fifticky » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Villie wrote:Haha, I hope you get a really cool nox and it works great for you!

Oh, I wasn't talking about nox, that was OP's question. I was just lurking in the forums to gather knowledge... And I have to say, firm was certainly the right choice :smile: Though Nocturne might have been a bit too challenging for a first toy. That knot is going to take some time reaching.
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Fifticky wrote:
Villie wrote:Haha, I hope you get a really cool nox and it works great for you!

Oh, I wasn't talking about nox, that was OP's question. I was just lurking in the forums to gather knowledge... And I have to say, firm was certainly the right choice :smile: Though Nocturne might have been a bit too challenging for a first toy. That knot is going to take some time reaching.

OOH, a nocturne, eh? :widesmile: One day I want one...
PM me! Image

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”