Natasha or Mary?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
dolphinpainus

Natasha or Mary?

Postby dolphinpainus » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Hello,

I was looking at getting a new penetrable soon and I'm stuck between Natasha and Mary. I was wondering which one of these two would best be recommended.

I recently bought a Sofia and I honestly have to say it wasn't the best experience I ever had. :unamused: It felt much better going through the back than through the front.

I understand that Natasha is prone to tearing and is a bit difficult to enter, but that doesn't worry me much (and I'm interested on how Natasha keeps you inside when you try to pullout). I find them both aesthetically pleasing, but I believe it comes down to the texture inside.

I don't really want anything tight, like Sofia is through the front, so something looser is what I'm looking for. As for texture, I'm not looking anything too crazy, but more on the comfortable side.

Out of these two, which one would be the best fit for that description? I'm not really into the other penetrables that I saw.
Karhu

Re: Natasha or Mary?

Postby Karhu » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:16 am

I also own Sofia and pretty much on the same boat with the experience. The front swirls need to be used by specific people to get most enjoyment. I do not own either Natascha and Hazel and do notice you've already done some research about the issues with them. I'd speculate you might get more out of Mary compared to Hazel, but being on the fence, because Hazel has nice curved slide inside, whereas Mary is more straight-forward. Generally speaking, Mary might be the one easier to operate, because Hazel, while pretty, is rather front heavy. Check the clearance, if there's available pours that catch your attention and follow your feelings regarding which one looks more inviting to you, if the other models are not interesting for you.
dolphinpainus

Postby dolphinpainus » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:43 am

That is something I forgot to mention.

I've noticed that Mary is pretty straight and Natasha has some slight curves to it, though I don't know how much of a difference that would make.

I took a look at Hazel before, but I'm not actually into that one.
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:26 am

Personally I love Sofia, but yeah, her design was a good idea but didn't really work out as well in practice. The swirled part should have been further in, so it rubs the head more, in my opinion.

Only got Natascha of the two mentioned toys though. First of, I don't find her as hard to enter as people seems to think. Just give her a light squeeze on top and bottom and that slit will open up and make a rather easy entrance.
Natascha is snug however. More so than Sofia. However, she's got a gentle texture, so on that side, she might be what you're looking for.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”