Seeking Toy Advice

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
AmethystFlight

Seeking Toy Advice

Postby AmethystFlight » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:13 am

So I'm looking for a little advice; I'm wanting to add a new toy to my boys, and I'm not sure what to pick, so I was looking for commendations/suggestions! I'm not a huge fan of knots (can't take them easily) but if there's one that's easy to take, I'd be willing to try it. I am female and the toy will be most likely in size Small. I currently own a medium Chance which is only for show, and a Pretzal that I don't use and is for sale (that post will come soon).
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me ^^
~Amethyst
MachineDoll

Re: Seeking Toy Advice

Postby MachineDoll » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:27 am

Of the knotted toys, I found Austin to be very easy to take. If knots aren't really your thing, he's definitely one to consider. I was disappointed with how little challenge he was.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
AmethystFlight

Re: Seeking Toy Advice

Postby AmethystFlight » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Thanks! I'll keep him in mind!
I've also been looking at Roland and Tyson. Or as a last resort, another Unflared Chance. I have one in medium that I don't use, but I'm looking for a small.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”