Standard Custom Color List

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
CakeLurker

Re: Default Custom Palette Color List

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Akanisen wrote:
vixenvega wrote:BD Cyan
► Show Spoiler

Idk if it's just me or my internet but when I click the spoiler to see the picture it doesn't show, but if I copy paste the image url ( https://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/in ... afff44.JPG ) I can see it :mystery:

Might be just you. Had a similar issue with mobile earlier, but eventually the pic loaded for me.

EDIT: Also I can see it right now but I'm on my PC so...yeah.
Last edited by CakeLurker on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI made some emojis! Image Feel free to use them for your forum needs! :D Instructions in spoiler!Image

► Show Spoiler

If the dick is not an eldritch abomination, it's not a monster dong.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:48 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Akanisen wrote:
vixenvega wrote:BD Cyan
► Show Spoiler

Idk if it's just me or my internet but when I click the spoiler to see the picture it doesn't show, but if I copy paste the image url ( https://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/in ... afff44.JPG ) I can see it :mystery:

Might be just you. Had a similar issue with mobile earlier, but eventually the pic loaded for me.

Maybe it's cause of the picture's size? It is a big pic.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Akanisen wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Idk if it's just me or my internet but when I click the spoiler to see the picture it doesn't show, but if I copy paste the image url ( https://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/in ... afff44.JPG ) I can see it :mystery:

3000x2000 is big? :bugeyed: (actually 2976x1984 but I like to round things up).

To answer your question, probably. Though now I should consider shrinking some of the pics to a uniform size on the main post but still provide links to the bigger originals. Gotta clean up some of it anyway. It'll take me a while though since I got stuff to do today.

EDIT: Forgot to note that the largest toy pic I've seen is 6000x4000 or vice versa. :psyduck:
ImageI made some emojis! Image Feel free to use them for your forum needs! :D Instructions in spoiler!Image

► Show Spoiler

vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:41 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Akanisen wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:

3000x2000 is big? :bugeyed: (actually 2976x1984 but I like to round things up).

To answer your question, probably. Though now I should consider shrinking some of the pics to a uniform size on the main post but still provide links to the bigger originals. Gotta clean up some of it anyway. It'll take me a while though since I got stuff to do today.

EDIT: Forgot to note that the largest toy pic I've seen is 6000x4000 or vice versa. :psyduck:

Odd, I see it fine on mobile and desktop. :mystery:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:20 pm

CakeLurker wrote:3000x2000 is big? :bugeyed: (actually 2976x1984 but I like to round things up).

As someone who professionally works with pictures and artwork yes, 2000+ is considered big. Not the biggest or huge, but it can cause lag for some people so unless it's going to be smaller in preview, needs to be a certain size or is going to be printed most people like to stay around 1500 - 2000 if possible.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Can someone please post BD's Concrete & Ash? trying to decide what would be best for a custom single color CT Pierce.
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ furry trash ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
reine

Re: Standard Custom Color List

Postby reine » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:14 am

Talking over some custom colour options with CS, and they sent me this awesome handy photo of all of the browns!

https://i.imgur.com/xEGbDdL.jpg
:misc11: :misc8: 35 toys | My collection:
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:37 am

Mhhm, I think both the Sangria and (especially) Merlot photos in the start post are rather misleading! I have a marble of the two, and the parts where the two colours are mostly un-blended look little like the stock photos? Sangria is darker and more purple in person, and Merlot lighter and more red.
Not sure how much the marble affects it though!

► Show Spoiler

I also have a sample disk that miiiight be sangria, but that's guessing!
► Show Spoiler
—Matt|Bisexual|German|Artist—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Made some major changes to the thread. Colors are sorted in alphabetical order and by color categories (except Bone, Ash, Concrete & Onyx - they're sorted slightly differently), especially since BD rearranged their listing.

Also highlighted which colors are UV reactive and translucent, along with updating many colors especially Concrete, Merlot, and Sangria as asked along with changing up a few other ones. Sorry for the long wait for some of them. They took a long while to pop up in Clearance and I couldn't find them in my computer after I downloaded them and the toys disappeared. Though I found them again while looking through my computer just now and... *looks at long list* I need to resize some stuff later lol. Those tiny subscripted words on the list will go away soon I promise.

Anyway I'll make an update to the post I have in the Gallery Thread later this week, but I'm going to just post one giant image over there instead of copy+pasting a very long list because every time I look at it I wince at how long my post is compared to everybody else's lol.

Thanks for the help guys!! This thread is about 53/56 complete now!! :misc2: :misc2: :smilenox:[/color]

► Show Spoiler

Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Oh, I like the update, very neat!! Now I only hope my disc actually IS sangria as I suspect :laugh:

Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:59 pm

This reddit post has some examples of the colors you are missing.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Harbenz wrote:This reddit post has some examples of the colors you are missing.

:misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :widesmile: TY!!! I s2g the last three colors are elusive as fuck but it's so nice to have them added now. I'll still be on the lookout in Clearance for more pics (just for variety's sake and to see the colors in different models)but at least I have an example for each and every one of the 56 basic colors. YAY

► Show Spoiler

Padre

Postby Padre » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:28 am

I'm sorry, my image hosting site shut down, which broke the photo I (and you) linked of the merlot/sangria marble!
Here it is again:

Also! CS just sent me this lovely collage of pinks!
► Show Spoiler

As well as a "blossom pink"
► Show Spoiler

And a watermelon
► Show Spoiler

Aaaaand Creamy Mocha
► Show Spoiler

Chocolate
► Show Spoiler

Alexandrite pink
► Show Spoiler

Some of them aren't standard custom colours I think, but I wanted to share nonetheless!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”