Where else to sell

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
LJF

Where else to sell

Postby LJF » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Hey,

Sorry if I’m not allowed to post this but this is pretty much my only hope

Essentially student finance hasn’t actually provided nearly enough to pay all my rent (by quite a bit) and as it turns out, unless I get some money in the next couple weeks I will become homeless.

I do have one of my toys to sell which can pretty much keep me safe for about a month while I continue (yet fail) to find a job, but unfortunately the secondhand forums have closed down without an ETA of coming back into service.

I was just wondering if anyone else know where else I could sell my toy at all (BTW have BD stopped doing Austin in XL). I’ve tried posting on two of my twitter accounts but is there any place else.

Any help with finding somewhere to sell would be greatly appreciated.

Leon
Last edited by LJF on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Where lose to sell

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:03 pm

There's an alternate site - Dragon Hoard - that I believe some people are joining in order to sell their toys. They aren't affiliated with BD or anything; a lot of people have migrated over there. I think a few people have sold on the BD Reddit, some even on the BD group over on FetLife. If we get the secondhand forums back here, I'm still betting it won't be until sometime next year.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
LJF

Re: Where lose to sell

Postby LJF » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:There's an alternate site - Dragon Hoard - that I believe some people are joining in order to sell their toys. They aren't affiliated with BD or anything; a lot of people have migrated over there. I think a few people have sold on the BD Reddit, some even on the BD group over on FetLife. If we get the secondhand forums back here, I'm still betting it won't be until sometime next year.

Thank you very much for the reply

And yeah, it sucks that specific people have ruined a pretty great feature of the forums. It’s helped me so much out of sticky situations in the past, it’s just a shame that when it comes to something more severe, the feature is not available anymore :(
Villie

Re: Where else to sell

Postby Villie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:13 pm

I was curious what the toy looked like, but the two Twitter accounts in your profile are locked, and thus your posts only visible to followers. So even if it's in the baddragon tag, most ppl searching it for toys won't see

Anywho, definitely Google dragon hoard! The sales section on there has been active
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
LJF

Postby LJF » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Villie wrote:I was curious what the toy looked like, but the two Twitter accounts in your profile are locked, and thus your posts only visible to followers. So even if it's in the baddragon tag, most ppl searching it for toys won't see

Anywho, definitely Google dragon hoard! The sales section on there has been active

Yeah I did that as I might be doing some demo work for a pretty big company soon (though won’t get paid for it until December) so I didn’t want to risk them finding out about this stuff, feel free to send a follow request though.
tzern

Postby tzern » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:49 am

There is also reddit - the BD sub is one place, and there are some sex toy subs that might also be suitable to try and sell there.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”