Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Cynic Dickic

Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Cynic Dickic » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:29 pm

So I ordered Janine's Muzzle quite a while ago, and while the processing has taken a long time now due to the first mold failing quality standards according to Bad Dragon's support and it will be a while until it arrives, I got curious thinking about tightness. Janine's Muzzle is one of the loosest toys according to what I've seen around the net, and it got me wondering about the others as I do plan on getting some more masturbators later on.

The purpose of this thread is to create a sort of "tightness chart" with the help of all you people on the forums. If you have multiple toys, compare their tightness and we should be able to create a chart of sorts detailing the tightness of BD's masturbators. Saying a masurbator is "pretty loose" or "kind of tight" and other things like that won't help since what's tight and what isn't to you depends on your endowment. The most effective way to rank BD's masturbators will be comparing the ones you have.

With all that being said, give me your opinions on the tightness of your masturbators and I'll edit the OP as time passes to create a tightness chart.

For clarification, the toys are ordered from loosest to tightest, top to bottom, and are grouped into different tightness groups to give an idea of just how tight they are on their own on top of where they are compared to other toys.

Loosest

Very Loose
Duke's Muzzle

Loose
Anje
Janine
Alice
Janine's Muzzle
Hazel
Sofia
Lana

Below Average
Zoie
Mary

Average
Natascha
Twitch

Above Average
Leilani
Lily

Tight
David's Muzzle
Duke's Butt
Gala
Rowan

Very Tight
Sugar Star
JT
Snowball

Black Hole
Perry

Tightest
Last edited by Cynic Dickic on Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Masturbator Tightness Ranking

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:35 pm

She would be the loosest in BD's vagina lineup, definitely not the loosest overall. The loosest penetrables BD has are the muzzles. The tightest toy is probably Perry; we've had users who say they can't even enter him because he's so damn tight, the users in question stating they were between 4 - 6" length, average or below average girth. Sugar Star is one who is pretty tight, too; when she first released there was a thread for the model where folks compared her, most of them had trouble getting into her or ripped her with the first use. They all claimed to be between 4 - 6" length and not exceptionally thick.

We have a Sugar Star, legacy Mary, updated Mary, and Lily. SS is definitely the tightest one we have. Lily isn't all that tight, I'd say she's in the middle. Both Mary models have their tightness right at the entrance and aren't exceptionally snug.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:41 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:She would be the loosest in BD's vagina lineup, definitely not the loosest overall

I got Janine's Muzzle, not pussy. I'm hoping Janine's Muzzle isn't the loosest out of the 3 there are, but I'll have to wait and see as the chart is compiled. In any case thanks for your contribution.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:She would be the loosest in BD's vagina lineup, definitely not the loosest overall

I got Janine's Muzzle, not pussy. I'm hoping Janine's Muzzle isn't the loosest out of the 3 there are, but I'll have to wait and see as the chart is compiled. In any case thanks for your contribution.

Ah, sorry. Was still a bit groggy while reading the forums this morning and I misread. The muzzles, from what I understand, are basically about the same, in terms of looseness. I admit I don't any of them, though, just going by things I've read and seen discussed. I know we have a few here who own all of the muzzles, even all of the penetrables. Hopefully, one of them chimes in.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
KnotyDes

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:27 am

Rowan is pretty tight. I am a bit bigger than average and i cant enter my rowan unless i am 100% hard. For me it doesn't get used much since i mainly masturbate anally, with big toys, :blush: keeping hard doesn't really happen. When i do use rowan it is very intense, i rarely last very long.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:55 am

I have all of them except Lana, Alice, Perry and Hazel. To be honest I have no idea how I could begin comparing all of them :stick: The extremes are obvious like the muzzle and Janine are loose vs. the butts are tight. In the middle it's going to be a lot of shades of grey.
Penetrables comparison: here
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:23 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Rowan is pretty tight. I am a bit bigger than average and i cant enter my rowan unless i am 100% hard. For me it doesn't get used much since i mainly masturbate anally, with big toys, :blush: keeping hard doesn't really happen. When i do use rowan it is very intense, i rarely last very long.

Do you have any others? Saying he's pretty tight doesn't help me to place him compared to other toys.

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:I have all of them except Lana, Alice, Perry and Hazel. To be honest I have no idea how I could begin comparing all of them :stick: The extremes are obvious like the muzzle and Janine are loose vs. the butts are tight. In the middle it's going to be a lot of shades of grey.

You could start by comparing the muzzles to each other, and comparing all the vagina toys other than Janine to each other (or compare Janine too, if you aren't completely sure she's the loosest). If Sugar Star is as tight as Rainbow dasher says you might have to compare her to some butts too, and I've heard Gala is really tight too so you might also have to include her. Comparing them all would take a while, but there's no rush. The bottom line is you start with the ones already listed and compare ones of similar tightness, progressing through your collection by method of elimination.

DO IT! FOR SCIENCE! :buddy:
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:DO IT! FOR SCIENCE! :buddy:

Send me a bottle of cumlube and I will ;3

j/k but that will seriously deplete my supply lol :laugh:
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Send me a bottle of cumlube and I will ;3

j/k but that will seriously deplete my supply lol :laugh:

You don't necessarily need to use a ton of lube, you're just testing the tightness and don't need to do a lot of thrusting that would chafe your dong without it. You could probably just slather some on your penis and insert it into the toys to test the tightness, while most of the lube would stay on your penis. Then again my Janine's Muzzle isn't even shipped yet and it's my first sex toy, so what do I know? If doing the test would use up a ton of your lube then only do it if you really want to help create the chart.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Rowan is pretty tight. I am a bit bigger than average and i cant enter my rowan unless i am 100% hard. For me it doesn't get used much since i mainly masturbate anally, with big toys, :blush: keeping hard doesn't really happen. When i do use rowan it is very intense, i rarely last very long.

Do you have any others? Saying he's pretty tight doesn't help me to place him compared to other toys.

the only other sleeve i have is Janine and she is a pretty comfortably toy to use. i don't have any issue using her alongside my insertables, aka not fully hard'.

i also said that I cannot enter it unless i am fully hard. i would call not being able to use something a good measure. Many people say that Perry is unusable. so i would put it towards the very tight end of the spectrum.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:29 pm

KnotyDes wrote:i also said that I cannot enter it unless i am fully hard. i would call not being able to use something a good measure. Many people say that Perry is unusable. so i would put it towards the very tight end of the spectrum.

I can confirm that Rowan is very tight. Maybe the tightest of the butt toys I have. Testing is needed to verify :widesmile:
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:21 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:i also said that I cannot enter it unless i am fully hard. i would call not being able to use something a good measure. Many people say that Perry is unusable. so i would put it towards the very tight end of the spectrum.

I can confirm that Rowan is very tight. Maybe the tightest of the butt toys I have. Testing is needed to verify :widesmile:

I see, that does help. Sugar Star is also reportedly very tight though, to the point some people couldn't use or ripped her according to Rainbow Dasher. In that case a good test to start with would to be comparing Rowan to Sugar Star, it's obvious Perry is the tightest toy in the whole line up, but whether Rowan is tighter than Sugar Star or not is something that needs confirmation.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:01 pm

To be clear, I never said SS was deemed unusable, just that several people claimed to have ripped her with their first use and that she felt pretty tight. I can stick a single finger into her and pick up, and hold the toy up and off the ground without the thing wanting to move even a little bit.

I think, for many of these it's all going to come down to who you ask. We've had people complain on the forums they can't even use Perry because he is absurdly tight; we've had one or two others saying he's really easy to get into, though to be fair, those people might be the exception to what others have reported.

I will see if I can locate that old post, regarding SS, but I don't think it's around anymore.

My partner says he will try all of the ones we have again, to see what he can tell you about the tightness of them from his perspective.
Kami123

Postby Kami123 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:13 am

I still got the image of all pentrables someone made some years ago.
Although the chart shows the old Mary and the old Werewolf Muzzle and only shows the penetrables up to Alice. I hope it still helps. ... Btw. that image seriously needs a new version with the new models. But I don't know who made it.
penetrables-size-comparison-042016.jpg
Mary Duke's Butt Hazel Janine's Muzzle
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:To be clear, I never said SS was deemed unusable, just that several people claimed to have ripped her with their first use and that she felt pretty tight.

Oh, my bad. Still, it sounds like SS (and possibly also Gala) rival some of the butts in tightness, so comparing them to the butts to make sure is justified, I think.

Rainbow Dasher wrote:We've had people complain on the forums they can't even use Perry because he is absurdly tight; we've had one or two others saying he's really easy to get into, though to be fair, those people might be the exception to what others have reported.

Perry is specifically made to be the tightest toy they have, and it's pretty easy to see from the comparison picture Kami posted. I think the people who said he was easy to get into just had small members, but unless they posted pictures or mentioned their size we can't really say.

Rainbow Dasher wrote:My partner says he will try all of the ones we have again, to see what he can tell you about the tightness of them from his perspective.

That would be appreciated. Without a direct comparison to other toys I'm not sure how much it will help, but it's appreciated regardless.

Kami123 wrote:
penetrables-size-comparison-042016.jpg

As far as I can tell the sleeves vary quite a lot in size, so unless that was taken very professionally with them all at the same distance it doesn't help too much, not to mention it being outdated. I think it's more useful for looking at the textures, but thanks anyways.
Krrst

Postby Krrst » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Edit: I had reevaluate snowball's position. He was tighter at the entrance than I remembered so he got bumped up in tightness.

Alright, here's my list of masturbators, loosest to tightest. be aware, some toys have variable tightness and for those I listed them by their tightest part in addition to some specific information.

Loosest

Duke's Muzzle
Janine
Janine's Muzzle

Hazel (Variable Tightness. Very loose everywhere except for the hump. I can't really give a good tightness representation)
Sofia
Mary (New)
Mary (Legacy)

Natascha (some might assume tightness variability, but the lips are so thin it doesn't really feel much different)
Twitch
Leilani
(Variable tightness. She's tighter in first 1/3 then opens up. I'd guess similar tightness from duke's butt to Mary (new))
Duke Butt
David's Muzzle (New)
(Variable tightness. It's loose in the first half (looser than dragon muzzle) and quite tight in the second half (around JT tightness)
Sugarstar
JT (JT is tighter at the entrance but he opens up decently)
Snowball (If i remember correctly snowball has some variability (tighter at entrance but loosens up quickly, similarly to JT) but I only had him for a few months)
Rowan (Variable tightness. Once you get through the opening it loosens up to about Hazel size)
Tightest

I will be getting Lily, Lana and Gala once my order is processed and I'll be able to give a full list but until then this is what I got which only leaves Alice and Perry. Obviously Perry and be placed at the tightest while I've heard Alice is in the middle somewhere. I'll never purchase these toys due to Perry's overtightness and Alice's lack of texture so someone else will have to chime in for them. Hope this helps!
Last edited by Krrst on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Krrst wrote:Alright, here's my list of masturbators, loosest to tightest. be aware, some toys have variable tightness and for those I listed them by their tightest part in addition to some specific information.

Hope this helps!

This is very helpful, thank you. I'm trying to rank them based on their overall tightness though, not just the tightest part of them. If you were to rank them that way instead would the order be different?

I'd also like to separate them into tiers such as "Very Loose, Loose, Below Average, Average, Above Average, Tight, Very Tight", and probably a unique tier for Perry along the lines of "Dick Strangler". So people also have a good idea of what toy to get depending on their endowment. Of course it's subjective in that way, but knowing just how much tighter or looser one toy is compared to another could prove useful. Do you think you could give some insight into that?
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:07 pm

I can try to compare Rowan and Snowball once I get my order. The New and Legacy Mary are also available for comparison them as well as the Dragoness (aka Janines) Muzzle.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:I can try to compare Rowan and Snowball once I get my order. The New and Legacy Mary are also available for comparison them as well as the Dragoness (aka Janines) Muzzle.

Comparing Rowan and Snowball would be very useful, as I'm unsure if Rowan is really as tight as Krrst placed it on his list, ranking them based on overall tightness rather than their tightest point. I'm only trying to rank the models currently available for custom order so you don't need to compare the 2 different Marys, and if you don't have anything of similar tightness you can't really help with ranking Janine. I'd still appreciate your help comparing Rowan and Snowball though.
Krrst

Postby Krrst » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:18 pm

OK, here's a relative average tightness chart. Obviously this is subjective and my previous list is more detailed but here it goes.

Duke's Muzzle (Very Loose)
Janine (Loose)
Janine's Muzzle (Loose)
Hazel (Loose)
Sofia (Loose)
Mary (New) Below Average
Mary (Legacy) (Below Average)
Natascha Average
Twitch Average
Leilani Above Average
David's Muzzle (New) (Tight)
Duke Butt (Tight)
Rowan (Tight)
Sugarstar (Very Tight)
JT (Very Tight)
Snowball (Very Tight)
Perry (Soul Crushingly Tight)

Only the butts really moved around butt thats to be expected with ones like Rowan.

This all from an average endowment of 5.5 inch length and 4.5 inch girth.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”