Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
User avatar
Roverseer2
Banhammered
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Roverseer2 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:19 pm

Does anyone have penetrable toys from other companies to add to the comparison? I'm curious as to where they'd end up.
Azareus
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:33 am
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Azareus » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:01 am

I was gonna make my own thread to ask about tightness at some point but I figure this is as good a place as any to ask for opinions.

My first penetrable was a Duke's Muzzle and it is serving me fairly well thus far. However, I'm not well-endowed so not only is the muzzle loose, it is very loose. It gets the job done but I definitely want to try something tighter. My problem is that I'm only interested in the muzzles and butts, thus seemingly cutting out a lot of the middle-ground choices. On top of that, the main reason I got a Duke Muzzle as my first was because I've never heard reports of them tearing from regular use; I want as little chance of damaging my toys as possible.

So what I'm hoping for is a butt that won't tear easily for somebody with a smaller than average dick. Visually, my favourites are (in order) Rowan, JT and Snowball, all of which seem to be on the tighter end of the spectrum. Is there anybody around who was in a similar situation who can offer some input? I would very much appreciate some advice.
djpone3fan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:55 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby djpone3fan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:15 am

i thought hazel was supposed to be tight
Krrst
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:52 am
Gender: Male

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Krrst » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:55 am

djpone3fan wrote:i thought hazel was supposed to be tight



Nope, she is quite loose except at the hump and even then it's not a whole lot tighter.
Krrst
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:52 am
Gender: Male

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Krrst » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:15 am

Azareus wrote:I was gonna make my own thread to ask about tightness at some point but I figure this is as good a place as any to ask for opinions.

My first penetrable was a Duke's Muzzle and it is serving me fairly well thus far. However, I'm not well-endowed so not only is the muzzle loose, it is very loose. It gets the job done but I definitely want to try something tighter. My problem is that I'm only interested in the muzzles and butts, thus seemingly cutting out a lot of the middle-ground choices. On top of that, the main reason I got a Duke Muzzle as my first was because I've never heard reports of them tearing from regular use; I want as little chance of damaging my toys as possible.

So what I'm hoping for is a butt that won't tear easily for somebody with a smaller than average dick. Visually, my favourites are (in order) Rowan, JT and Snowball, all of which seem to be on the tighter end of the spectrum. Is there anybody around who was in a similar situation who can offer some input? I would very much appreciate some advice.



Well, in my experiences none of my butts have torn and if your member it's on the smaller side I don't foresee much problems.

Now, as you can see on the ranking, Duke's muzzle is the loosest toy and least textured toy out there. So, you're wanting to go from one end of the spectrum to the other? Do you think you'd like a really tight toy? How much texture do you like? I know it's kinda hard to determine if you don't have any other toys but I just want to get you thinking about these questions. I don't normally like to recommend such a large change from loose too tight because some folks don't enjoy the tightness. However, since you're primarily interested in butts I would mention checking out twitch, he's my favorite. Of your suggestions though, I think JT gives the most. He has great tightness and an awesome texture. But just be sure you like a lot of stimulation because he'll give it to ya!
Azareus
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:33 am
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Azareus » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Krrst wrote:
Azareus wrote:I was gonna make my own thread to ask about tightness at some point but I figure this is as good a place as any to ask for opinions.

My first penetrable was a Duke's Muzzle and it is serving me fairly well thus far. However, I'm not well-endowed so not only is the muzzle loose, it is very loose. It gets the job done but I definitely want to try something tighter. My problem is that I'm only interested in the muzzles and butts, thus seemingly cutting out a lot of the middle-ground choices. On top of that, the main reason I got a Duke Muzzle as my first was because I've never heard reports of them tearing from regular use; I want as little chance of damaging my toys as possible.

So what I'm hoping for is a butt that won't tear easily for somebody with a smaller than average dick. Visually, my favourites are (in order) Rowan, JT and Snowball, all of which seem to be on the tighter end of the spectrum. Is there anybody around who was in a similar situation who can offer some input? I would very much appreciate some advice.



Well, in my experiences none of my butts have torn and if your member it's on the smaller side I don't foresee much problems.

Now, as you can see on the ranking, Duke's muzzle is the loosest toy and least textured toy out there. So, you're wanting to go from one end of the spectrum to the other? Do you think you'd like a really tight toy? How much texture do you like? I know it's kinda hard to determine if you don't have any other toys but I just want to get you thinking about these questions. I don't normally like to recommend such a large change from loose too tight because some folks don't enjoy the tightness. However, since you're primarily interested in butts I would mention checking out twitch, he's my favorite. Of your suggestions though, I think JT gives the most. He has great tightness and an awesome texture. But just be sure you like a lot of stimulation because he'll give it to ya!

Hey, thanks for the reply.

As you say, I don't really have that comparison for anything tighter than the muzzle apart from my own hand, and I don't use lube when I jack it so I don't exactly utilize a vice-grip. Texture is the same story, it's the muzzle and the hand for reference so not exactly an exciting comparison.

My muzzle definitely lacks sensation when I use it on its own, I have never managed to climax without some visual aids or something up my butt at the same time; standalone it just doesn't do much for me. That being said, when I eventually work myself up to finishing, I do find it more intense than using my hand, even if it takes far far longer to get anywhere.

The butt preference is just down to my sexuality really, I've always referred to myself as a "realistic asexual" because I've never been attracted to another person of either sex, nor do I find regular pornography appealing at all. I'm happy to be a sexual deviant and focus on the fantasy creatures but when I do I have a heavy male preference whereas vaginas kinda squick me out (oh god please don't take that as me body shaming it's just how my brain works).

But yeah, Twitch is definitely a consideration for me, it just doesn't do as much for me visually, likely due to the lack of...flair? Personality? Rowan, Snowball and JT all have that little bit of extra moulding to show a tail. It might be worth it just so I'm not jumping directly into the very tightest models? At the very least it might clear up some of my tightness/texture preferences, at the expense of what would essentially be £100 + customs fees...gosh I'm bad at deciding.
Krrst
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:52 am
Gender: Male

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Krrst » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:09 pm

Azareus wrote:But yeah, Twitch is definitely a consideration for me, it just doesn't do as much for me visually, likely due to the lack of...flair? Personality? Rowan, Snowball and JT all have that little bit of extra moulding to show a tail. It might be worth it just so I'm not jumping directly into the very tightest models? At the very least it might clear up some of my tightness/texture preferences, at the expense of what would essentially be £100 + customs fees...gosh I'm bad at deciding.


Yeah, I totally understand that Twitch isn't terribly interesting visually. The fantasy element is important and you definitely want to get what interests you. If you're gonna spend that much money on one of these you should get what you like.

I would not recommend Rowan first off. He's probably one of the oddest toys. Super tight at the entrance but loose and boring for the rest. You'd really want to know what you enjoy before getting this one.

I think either JT or Snowball could work for you. They're both similar in overall tightness but snowball is slightly tighter at his entrance so he's harder to penetrate. The texture difference is huge though. I remember having to work a little while to climax with Snowball but JT will set me off in a couple mins if I go too fast. I guess that's gonna be the deciding factor. Do you want to get off faster or have a more gradual buildup. Yeah, you can build up with JT as well but it's easier to go too fast. If you want my personal opinion, I'd lean to JT. Good stimulation, good tightness and a neat design makes him a pretty solid toy. Snowball just didn't give me enough pleasure to keep him around. But that's just me

And hey, JT is fairly heavy so you'll get a little arm exercise too! haha!
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Cynic Dickic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:54 am

Bump, hoping to complete the chart.
Krrst
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:52 am
Gender: Male

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Krrst » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:Bump, hoping to complete the chart.


Well, I guess i had more time than I thought. Here's my last update. I will not be getting Alice or Perry but we know where he sits and Alice is probably somewhere in the middle.

Lana (Loose)
Lily (Above Average)
Gala (Tight)
User avatar
CakeLurker
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:31 pm

I can't use penetrables so I'm useless here, but I keep popping in because I love lists and seeing it updated, and of course, Perry's "Black Hole" ranking just cracks me up every time I see it. Love it. Keep up the good work, y'all!
ImageI made some emojis! Image Feel free to use them for your forum needs! :D Instructions in spoiler!Image

► Show Spoiler

If the dick is not an eldritch abomination, it's not a monster dong.
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Cynic Dickic » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Krrst wrote:Well, I guess i had more time than I thought. Here's my last update. I will not be getting Alice or Perry but we know where he sits and Alice is probably somewhere in the middle.

Lana (Loose)
Lily (Above Average)
Gala (Tight)


Thanks, do you know where exactly they'd sit on the list? Like "between X and X"?
Krrst
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:52 am
Gender: Male

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Krrst » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Thanks, do you know where exactly they'd sit on the list? Like "between X and X"?


Sofia
Lana
Mary
Natascha
Twitch
Leilani
Lily
David's Muzzle
Duke's Butt
Gala
Rowan

And there you have it!
Sir Squiggles III
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Sir Squiggles III » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:01 pm

I have Sofia, Lily, and Natascha. Sofia is definitely the loosest of the three, but I'm not sure why people are saying Lily is loose. She's so tight it's uncomfortable to use for long periods of time.
User avatar
Kelbeck
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:53 am
Gender: yes

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Kelbeck » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:50 pm

i personally have the duke butt, Natasha, sugar star, and Janine. had Perry, but Perry took a long walk away from any sort of witness after i figured out that i had wasted a Benjamin on something i couldn't use.

tightness
Janine
Natasha
Duke +/- Sugar star
This is where I would put my signature...

IF I HAD ONE
User avatar
Lipton
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 am
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Lipton » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Seems I'm the only one with an Alice. She's rather loose in my experience. I would rank her between Janine and Janine's Muzzle.

When you push her entry open you can clearly see all of her texture, she is a nice beginner model if you want to get used to that specific silicone stimulation.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Azareus
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:33 am
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Azareus » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Krrst wrote:
Azareus wrote:But yeah, Twitch is definitely a consideration for me, it just doesn't do as much for me visually, likely due to the lack of...flair? Personality? Rowan, Snowball and JT all have that little bit of extra moulding to show a tail. It might be worth it just so I'm not jumping directly into the very tightest models? At the very least it might clear up some of my tightness/texture preferences, at the expense of what would essentially be £100 + customs fees...gosh I'm bad at deciding.


Yeah, I totally understand that Twitch isn't terribly interesting visually. The fantasy element is important and you definitely want to get what interests you. If you're gonna spend that much money on one of these you should get what you like.

I would not recommend Rowan first off. He's probably one of the oddest toys. Super tight at the entrance but loose and boring for the rest. You'd really want to know what you enjoy before getting this one.

I think either JT or Snowball could work for you. They're both similar in overall tightness but snowball is slightly tighter at his entrance so he's harder to penetrate. The texture difference is huge though. I remember having to work a little while to climax with Snowball but JT will set me off in a couple mins if I go too fast. I guess that's gonna be the deciding factor. Do you want to get off faster or have a more gradual buildup. Yeah, you can build up with JT as well but it's easier to go too fast. If you want my personal opinion, I'd lean to JT. Good stimulation, good tightness and a neat design makes him a pretty solid toy. Snowball just didn't give me enough pleasure to keep him around. But that's just me

And hey, JT is fairly heavy so you'll get a little arm exercise too! haha!

Just wanted to chime in and thank you for the suggestion. I ended up getting my JT yesterday and I very much enjoy him. The difference in sensation between him and Duke's Muzzle are night and day, I may never actually touch my Duke again as sad as that is.

With a second penetrable I've been able to narrow down some thoughts I was unsure of when I just had the muzzle. Turns out I get incredibly sensitive when I'm nearing climax with these things, so much so that I struggled to finish with Duke sometimes because of the lack of texture driving me on. With JT though, I eventually reach a point of pushing through the sensitivity barrier and achieving a "jesus christ I've basically been edging repeatedly for 15 minutes" orgasm that leaves me in a bit of a daze and is wonderful. I'm very much a fan of my new fox butt, thanks for the input. :widesmile:
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3759
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 pm

How's Leilani? My lover likes tighter penetrables plus tighter entrances plus texture. She looks tight at her entrance to me?

What is average/on average tightness :mystery: ? Truly curious never heard of measurements for that. Caused an upset with some accidentally referring to insertables in terms of average size :psyduck: . Be careful :laugh: .
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Fae Fantase wrote:How's Leilani? My lover likes tighter penetrables plus tighter entrances plus texture. She looks tight at her entrance to me?

What is average/on average tightness :mystery: ? Truly curious never heard of measurements for that. Caused an upset with some accidentally referring to insertables in terms of average size :psyduck: . Be careful :laugh: .

Average tightness would be referring to about the middle on the tightness scale of BD penetrables. If Duke's Muzzle is a 0 and Perry is a 100, average is about 50. At least that's what I was trying to do.

As for how Leilani is, you'll have to ask someone else. I compiled the list with the help of other members, at the moment I only own Janine's Muzzle.
Krrst
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:52 am
Gender: Male

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Krrst » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:33 am

Fae Fantase wrote:How's Leilani? My lover likes tighter penetrables plus tighter entrances plus texture. She looks tight at her entrance to me?

What is average/on average tightness :mystery: ? Truly curious never heard of measurements for that. Caused an upset with some accidentally referring to insertables in terms of average size :psyduck: . Be careful :laugh: .


For your first question, yes, Lani it's tighter at her entrance and loosens up further in.

I'm not really sure what you're asking on the second part but overall I'd say she's more tight than loose. She's a great middle of the road toy that mixes moderate texture with decent tightness. If that's something your lover lines then I would have no reservations recommending this toy. I really enjoy mine! If you want a more in depth review you can find one at this link:
viewtopic.php?f=109&t=52246
I don't remember my final opinion from this review but my opinion on it has improved since then.
Krrst
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:52 am
Gender: Male

Re: Masturbator Tightness Rankings

Postby Krrst » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:37 am

Azareus wrote:
Krrst wrote:
Azareus wrote:But yeah, Twitch is definitely a consideration for me, it just doesn't do as much for me visually, likely due to the lack of...flair? Personality? Rowan, Snowball and JT all have that little bit of extra moulding to show a tail. It might be worth it just so I'm not jumping directly into the very tightest models? At the very least it might clear up some of my tightness/texture preferences, at the expense of what would essentially be £100 + customs fees...gosh I'm bad at deciding.


Yeah, I totally understand that Twitch isn't terribly interesting visually. The fantasy element is important and you definitely want to get what interests you. If you're gonna spend that much money on one of these you should get what you like.

I would not recommend Rowan first off. He's probably one of the oddest toys. Super tight at the entrance but loose and boring for the rest. You'd really want to know what you enjoy before getting this one.

I think either JT or Snowball could work for you. They're both similar in overall tightness but snowball is slightly tighter at his entrance so he's harder to penetrate. The texture difference is huge though. I remember having to work a little while to climax with Snowball but JT will set me off in a couple mins if I go too fast. I guess that's gonna be the deciding factor. Do you want to get off faster or have a more gradual buildup. Yeah, you can build up with JT as well but it's easier to go too fast. If you want my personal opinion, I'd lean to JT. Good stimulation, good tightness and a neat design makes him a pretty solid toy. Snowball just didn't give me enough pleasure to keep him around. But that's just me

And hey, JT is fairly heavy so you'll get a little arm exercise too! haha!

Just wanted to chime in and thank you for the suggestion. I ended up getting my JT yesterday and I very much enjoy him. The difference in sensation between him and Duke's Muzzle are night and day, I may never actually touch my Duke again as sad as that is.

With a second penetrable I've been able to narrow down some thoughts I was unsure of when I just had the muzzle. Turns out I get incredibly sensitive when I'm nearing climax with these things, so much so that I struggled to finish with Duke sometimes because of the lack of texture driving me on. With JT though, I eventually reach a point of pushing through the sensitivity barrier and achieving a "jesus christ I've basically been edging repeatedly for 15 minutes" orgasm that leaves me in a bit of a daze and is wonderful. I'm very much a fan of my new fox butt, thanks for the input. :widesmile:


Hey, in glad you're enjoying your new toy. It always nice to hear that my recommendations proved useful!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest