Cumtube fell out; how to fix?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
AcroJet

Cumtube fell out; how to fix?

Postby AcroJet » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:11 am

Hey all, been a long time.

Some time ago when cleaning my toy (Chance unflared large if it matters), I had the water flowing through the cumtube to prevent soap from getting inside at the tip. It was a pretty slow flow, not a gusher. When I plugged the tip with my finger, water shot out around the cumtube at the base. I was afraid I'd burst the tube, but inspecting it found nothing wrong. The next time I used/cleaned it, the cumtube pulled out entirely. All along I'd thought the silicone tubing ran all the way up near the tip, but apparently it only goes in an inch or two and the rest of the tube in the toy is molded in during manufacturing. The end of the tubing was perfectly flat, not jagged as if it had torn apart. I'm guessing this is so the tube can be replaced after years of use.

Anyway, no matter how much I shove the tubing back in the hole, it will not stay. I can only get it in so far before friction won't let it go any farther, and the tubing just buckles and folds as I'm trying to push it. Plus, it won't stay; it keeps working its way back out during use and cleaning. I hesitate to use any kind of oil to slide it in because it'll just slide back out even easier.

Is there any trick or technique I can use to get the tubing all the way in and fully seated? Or should I just go to the hardware store and get a barbed nylon splice to go between the tube and the base of the toy? Hoping the industry professionals have some good advice on this one!
Harbenz

Re: Cumtube fell out; how to fix?

Postby Harbenz » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:10 am

I think the better you can do is glue it with Sil-poxy, a special adhesive for silicone. Here is a thread about repairing penetrable tears, but I think can help for this.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
AcroJet

Re: Cumtube fell out; how to fix?

Postby AcroJet » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:18 pm

I really want to avoid Silpoxy or any other type of glue because if I ever need to replace the tube, such as it springs a leak or rips off, I want to be able to get it out of there.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”