Has the size of the "small" Fenrir changed since 2014?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Zrephel

Has the size of the "small" Fenrir changed since 2014?

Postby Zrephel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:14 am

Back in late 2014 I ordered a small Fenrir. When it arrived I found it to be smaller/less challenging than I anticipated, but didn't think much of it at the time. I was recently doing some shopping for a new toy, and noticed something odd with the Fenrir's size chart - the dimensions of the toy I had matched the Mini, not the Small. Some checking with the actual size tool confirmed my suspicion: the Small is significantly larger than my toy, and the Mini matches it exactly. Now, it's entirely possible that in the intervening years they released a new size between Small and Medium due to demand for something in between, renamed the Small to Mini, and called the new size Small. Can someone confirm if that's the case? I've double-checked my order email and sure enough, it says:

--- 1x Small Fenrir (T83407):
Id: T83407
Sku: Fenrir
Size: Small

Can anyone else with a 2014-or-earlier small Fenrir, or a good memory of updates to toy sizes, help me figure out what's going on here?
Luxx

Re: Has the size of the "small" Fenrir changed since 2014?

Postby Luxx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:27 am

The Fenrir sizing changed with the recent (~August 2017) site revamp. There wasn't a mini previously, and every Fenrir size moved a step down on the scale. So, the small became a mini, the medium became a small, the large became a medium and the XL became a large. There weren't new sizes added.
Zrephel

Re: Has the size of the "small" Fenrir changed since 2014?

Postby Zrephel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:43 am

Ah, mystery solved. I checked the internet archive for Fenrir's page, and sure enough:

https://web.archive.org/web/20141104152 ... cts/fenrir

It looks like they changed the names of the toy's sizes at some point to be more reflective of the toy's scale (since the toy I have is indeed freakin' adorably tiny compared to my other BD toys, not merely "small"), and the dimensions of the toy I have were indeed called Small at the time. (And I see that in the meantime Luxx has helpfully clarified exactly that - thanks!)

TLDR: My toy's size has been renamed "mini" to better befit its stature, and if the quantity of dragoncock I have is insufficient for my desires I have only myself to blame. Also, I probably shouldn't upgrade directly to the "medium" Fenrir now, which I was contemplating prior to this discovery. XD

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”