Some penis issues

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Scorpio

Some penis issues

Postby Scorpio » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:13 am

Though I would check some health conditions again since it seems like I'm up for some wait until I can see a doctor. On the good side, it means that my condition haven't been considered so bad that it's an emergency. On the other hand, I'm still a bit worried about what it might be.

First off, I called my doctor first because I've noted a small bulge that's began to show up an inch below the head on the belly of my shaft when it's erect. Havn't been too worried about it since it doesn't really hurt or anything and just feels like a vein that gets a little more bloodfilled than usual.
The thing that's been on my mind instead was something I noticed soon after. The area along the belly of the shaft, right under the head and down to just a bit above that vein mentioned earlier feels like a hard bump, even when I'm soft. A bit larger than on the other side of the shaft. That bump on the other hand have felt sore if I touch or if I rub it (probably what I really felt that made me do the first call).
Decided to not touch myself for a while (about one week and a half), then tried masturbating again. Probably no good idea to use a toy since it made it quite sore. After that it's been better. Doesn't feel sore by just touching, but does if I start rubbing and kneading it for too long. Worth noting that it's never felt sore when it haven't been messed with.
Trying to not masturbate again until I get an appointment so they can look at it. Till then though, I thought I'd see if anybody's experienced something similar and have any suggestions to how I should handle it?
Lipton

Re: Some penis issues

Postby Lipton » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:50 am

The Internet is usually a shitty place to ask for Health-related stuff, better contact/visit a Doctor directly.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:30 am

Did you or your partner play with you while wearing a ring? I caused my partner to have a similar sounding bump while wearing a ring and upset him a bit. It went away after a week and a half or two of not playing. However, last poster's advice is solid, if in doubt, see a doctor.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Yeah. I've called a doctor and waiting for an appointment. So most of all, I'm trying to see if anybody have had anything similar and how they've dealt with it.

haven't used a ring yet. I did have some issues with the anthro shark for being so tight though. Sometimes painfully so, especially if I angled it. Speculating if I might have hurt something while using it.
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:46 pm

That might be it. I was a little tight with my hand, and he got a little bump about the same place you described.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:01 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:It may be a cyst under your skin.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

It's not a cyst at least. I've had them a few times after shaving. This is part of the swelling bodies of the shaft (actually have no idea what those are called). Gonna keep my hands off for a couple of weeks at least. If i's just an injure of some kind, that should hopefully help some.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”