Toy choice assistance please!

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Durai

Toy choice assistance please!

Postby Durai » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:09 pm

So i recently thought about it, and i would like to start working up my tolerance to use Sofia, shes the most intense toy i own right now, being of TWO toys its hard to adjust.

Natasha is the only one i can use and get off too, so i was wondering what could i use to build up my endurance of stimulation to help me use Sofia. I feel like if i could adjust a bit more i could really have a nice time with Sofia and Natasha both.

I was thinking Hazel,Janine, Gala, alice, or maybe grab David's sheath to use with her. I saw Leilani and would like to know what people think of her too.

What do you all think?
KungisGalo

Re: Toy choice assistance please!

Postby KungisGalo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:05 pm

On top of trying out some different masturbation sleeves, you could build up your resistance to over-stim by bandaiding a bullet vibe to your dick :3
BRICK SQUAD
Durai

Postby Durai » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:44 am

KungisGalo wrote:On top of trying out some different masturbation sleeves, you could build up your resistance to over-stim by bandaiding a bullet vibe to your dick :3

easier said or done... the Foreskin does not play nice with condoms or anything adhesive... tried with my last BD bullet.
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:57 am

Not sure what kind of toy that would be best for what you would like to do here. But I could give you a bit of feedback on two of the toys you mentioned.
First off we have Janine. I would say that she is even more stimulating than Sofia. While Sofia is a bit on the loose side, Janine is about as tight as Natascha. Add the very rippled texture and you have quite a ride ahead of you.
Hazel is the most loose of the toys mentioned. Her texture is light. Most of her stimulation lays on the curve instead which rubs one spot quite a lot The entrance gives you a quite comfortable hug too.
Gala has a very gentle texture, but instead, she has a very tight grip on you. You're gonna need a thin blubricant to feel the texture. She's also the toy I have had the hardest time to cum with because of the tightness.

Not sure if that helps any, but hopefully it might give you some ideas of the toys.
Durai

Postby Durai » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Scorpio wrote:Not sure what kind of toy that would be best for what you would like to do here. But I could give you a bit of feedback on two of the toys you mentioned.
First off we have Janine. I would say that she is even more stimulating than Sofia. While Sofia is a bit on the loose side, Janine is about as tight as Natascha. Add the very rippled texture and you have quite a ride ahead of you.
Hazel is the most loose of the toys mentioned. Her texture is light. Most of her stimulation lays on the curve instead which rubs one spot quite a lot The entrance gives you a quite comfortable hug too.
Gala has a very gentle texture, but instead, she has a very tight grip on you. You're gonna need a thin blubricant to feel the texture. She's also the toy I have had the hardest time to cum with because of the tightness.

Not sure if that helps any, but hopefully it might give you some ideas of the toys.

Alright, so ill hold off on Janine for now, and honestly if i can start working with toys a little bit more stimulating than Natasha it would help ya know? So Hazel sounds like she might actually be a possible choice to adjust to a singular hard stimulation point, and Gala sounds like she might be good to adjust to tightness as honestly i'm about Average girth, so Natasha didn't really give a tight like feeling when i fist used her, she gave a bit of a squeeze, but nothing i would say was 'amazing' her texture made her quite a ride along side with her protruding tip giving the scrotum a bit of a pressure at times.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Have you tried putting a condom on and then using Sofia? From what I think I'm reading, she's too intense so maybe use a condom and see how that works since it would cut down on the texture?
Durai

Postby Durai » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:57 am

Phelvia wrote:Have you tried putting a condom on and then using Sofia? From what I think I'm reading, she's too intense so maybe use a condom and see how that works since it would cut down on the texture?

yeah, not thick enough to numb it, What do you think of me using like David's sheath or something?
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:18 am

Durai wrote:
Phelvia wrote:Have you tried putting a condom on and then using Sofia? From what I think I'm reading, she's too intense so maybe use a condom and see how that works since it would cut down on the texture?

yeah, not thick enough to numb it, What do you think of me using like David's sheath or something?

A sheath that covers you completely probably would numb the sensation completely. Though I'm not sure that's going to get you used to Sofia if you can't even feel it.

Gala looks like a cool option, she's the tightest vagoo penetrable though so I'd keep that in mind.

I'd go with Hazel as an option like others have suggested, her texture is mild and she has a bump as the feature. (Also note, not to dissuade you but keep in mind she's prone to tearing)
Durai

Postby Durai » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:58 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Durai wrote:

A sheath that covers you completely probably would numb the sensation completely. Though I'm not sure that's going to get you used to Sofia if you can't even feel it.

Gala looks like a cool option, she's the tightest vagoo penetrable though so I'd keep that in mind.

I'd go with Hazel as an option like others have suggested, her texture is mild and she has a bump as the feature. (Also note, not to dissuade you but keep in mind she's prone to tearing)

ill keep this all in mind for the 20th for my next check
Karhu

Postby Karhu » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Sheathes have their own varying amount of internal textures. Most important factor would be if the sheath is open or closed for the head. For the longevity of penetrable toys, I would like to suggest avoiding penetrating them with other silicone toys, because the penetrable toy may and up tearing, when lubrication runs out and / or the toy is simply too rough for the penetrable to withstand because of the size or shape.

Generally, if condoms do not lower your sensitivity enough, which many would take as a boon, I might suggest saving Sofia for the "last round of the night". Do few rounds or keep edging and go for Sofia after the session has gone for long and try to go with it slowly.

There is the option of selling your Sofia on Dragon Hoard and then replacing the toy with other milder experience like Lana, Mary, Hazel and so on. If Sofia is indeed little too intense for you, take a good look on the 3d cutouts on the product pages. You might enjoy something larger and smoother, maybe even the David's muzzle or Duke's muzzle.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 pm

Phelvia wrote:Gala looks like a cool option, she's the tightest vagoo penetrable though so I'd keep that in mind.

That is actually incorrect, Sugar Star is the tightest, being tighter than quite a few of the butts.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:38 pm

Alice might be a good choice for the beginning. She is not so tight and doesn't has too much Texture. So it's nice to get used to that Silicone feeling and worked up for the other penetrables.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”