DIY Toy Mount?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Ghost_the_Crow

DIY Toy Mount?

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 am

I was wondering if anyone has troed to make a mount for their toys. Like if you can’t use or don’t have a suction cup available.
Like in my case the toy neither supports one nor would it stick to my bedsheets/towel.

And you can’t always use a strapon harness either let alone finding one that fits BD toys.

So again, have you ever made one yourself?
Dildos or Penetrables? Does it support multiple sozes/models?
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Padre

Re: DIY Toy Mount?

Postby Padre » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:02 am

Personally I haven't had to improvise, as most of mine either have suction cups or fit a strapon, but I have heard of people using bondage ropes!
I personally would be too afraid of the rope harming the silicone, but I suppose one could also try that with a silk/cotton ribbon? You could probably rig a kind of o-ring that way, and then use ropes or more ribbon to attach it somewhere. Bandages also come to mind, as they are soft and cheap to replace for hygiene reasons!

Belts are also always worth the thought if you manage to DIY an o-ring or other way of attaching the toy.
—Matt|Bisexual|German|Artist—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:32 pm

This is something I've been doing the last few months. I tie an old shoelace around my washing machine spin thingy then I can make my Chance hold on the front of the machine.

You have to be standing up to use it, but I don't really mind. It feels great

► Show Spoiler
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:32 am

That washer idea...I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to make it spin...oooh the ideas filling my mind now... :misc11: :misc12:
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 pm

This is very specific, but it's what I made, I hope it serves as inspiration for someone. It's just a plywood plate with some holes through I pass a cord and some screws so I can fix it to my metal shelving. I want make another bigger hole in the middle to pass a vac-u-lock cup for some toys.
IMG_20180308_195527.jpg

IMG_20180308_195920.jpg

For penetrables I put them between the mattress and it's base wrapped in a towel
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Saromel wrote:This is something I've been doing the last few months. I tie an old shoelace around my washing machine spin thingy then I can make my Chance hold on the front of the machine.

You have to be standing up to use it, but I don't really mind. It feels great]

That seems like an awkward conversation waiting to happen.

"How did you break the washing machine?"

"I don't know it just broke" while thinking about your last ride.

Your probably not exerting too much force on the screw/agitator so you should be fine. But I might be something to be aware of.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:58 pm

I've done similarly before, including tying the toy to a chair. Do what you gotta do!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:04 pm

MachineDoll wrote:That washer idea...I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to make it spin...oooh the ideas filling my mind now... :misc11: :misc12:

Wow, this looks like a really bad idea. x)
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:28 pm

Saromel wrote:
MachineDoll wrote:That washer idea...I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to make it spin...oooh the ideas filling my mind now... :misc11: :misc12:

Wow, this looks like a really bad idea. x)

I should clarify...not spinning as in what it sounds like. I mean the general shaking of the washer as it spins/washes clothes normally. You're right, that is an accident waiting to happen.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:18 pm

MachineDoll wrote:I should clarify...not spinning as in what it sounds like. I mean the general shaking of the washer as it spins/washes clothes normally. You're right, that is an accident waiting to happen.

Ooooh right. That I've tried a couple times. It's funny but it's hard to make the toy hold cause, well, the shoe lace trick won't work if the machine is spinning. If you have toys with suction cups, that would surely be worth a try
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:41 pm

I'm considering drilling a hole for a vaculock attachment in the base of a few toys.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
wuffyl

Postby wuffyl » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Saromel wrote:
MachineDoll wrote:I should clarify...not spinning as in what it sounds like. I mean the general shaking of the washer as it spins/washes clothes normally. You're right, that is an accident waiting to happen.

Ooooh right. That I've tried a couple times. It's funny but it's hard to make the toy hold cause, well, the shoe lace trick won't work if the machine is spinning. If you have toys with suction cups, that would surely be worth a try

yall could also just put big knots in the shoe laces and close the door on it (and maybe set something heavy on top?)

(you can also do the same thing with a bed sheet and a door that opens away from you and use it to do rows)
► Show Spoiler
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:47 pm

wuffyl wrote:yall could also just put big knots in the shoe laces and close the door on it (and maybe set something heavy on top?)

Hmm, I never thought of that... definitely gonna try next time :smile:

I'm moving to a new apartment in the next few days, I'm happy I found one where I could keep my washing machine just so I could do that

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”