Erections during anal

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Harbenz

Erections during anal

Postby Harbenz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:37 am

I read that some people can't have an erection when do anal, in my case is the opposite, I can't get soft and if it happens is because I'm not horny or it's feeling bad. I usually masturbate while use dildos, but sometimes I would like to forget my penis and focus on my butt. Using a jockstrap helps, but I still feel the pressure.
Are you soft or hard? Can control it? Any tips?
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Lipton

Re: Erections during anal

Postby Lipton » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:49 am

I'm usually soft but get hard when I focus on it. Usually, I start with an erection and then it softens while using until I start to use my hands as help.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:52 am

I can almost never get hard. I think it might be my lack of experience though, Medium Elliot is pretty big for my first ever dildo and I'm usually anxious so the nervousness is probably the cause. As I get more experienced things might change for me, but I'll see.
Fjott

Postby Fjott » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:27 pm

I tend to be hard when starting out with a session. If I keep stroking while toying I usually manage to keep it that way until I get quite filled up with a given toy. A good example would be XL Nova. I have no issue staying hard when riding the ridges above the final ridge before the knot, but if I'm pushing down on the knot the pressure is fairly intense and my member pretty much deflates. Chance and depth play is a different situation; I partially want to be flaccid when using it as being erect tends to cause an uncomfortable pressure when going deep. My usual routine here would be to focus on the toy alone and not overly stimulating the penis with my hand, just a couple strokes every now and then.
Currently owned toys:
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:44 pm

I feel the same with Rex's knot, I can almost lost the erection but I don't really like in this case, is a bit awkward and I rather stay hard and feel the knot againts the base of my penis.
I usually ride my toys, when I take it missionary is easier not being very hard but I don't enjoy thrusting so much. Maybe with a partner or a fucking machine :laugh: most vids I have seen of guys cumming handsfree (even soft) was this way but I can't do this by myself, I cummed handsfree riding a couple times but I don't really enjoyed it, I think this way would be different... but this is other topic :nerdy:
Ah, I remembered that poppers softens erections, but I never tried and I have many doubs about it, idk if make another thread.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:59 pm

I am almost always soft. Especially with the bigger stuff, most things over 4" will cause me to go soft and prevents me from getting hard. Its like there is a switch inside of me. Once i exceed a certain amount of mass inside of me no more erection. I can manuver some toys in a way that will allow me to be able to get hard enough to masterbate, but usually it will be a dry orgasm. Huge toy problems, sigh.

Now with depth play or my smaller toys, under 3" thick. I usually take it really slow and I will actively stroke myself. So I can maintain a erection or if I'm soft get an erection. I have started having a lot more mellow session. Where I'm just laying on my back and taking my time enjoy how whatever toy in using is making me feel, while slowly bringing myself to climax.

For depth play I use penial stimulation to help relax and activate muscle groups this helps me take stuff really deep. If I'm playing with my double ended Remus and start soft, I will be at least 3/4 hard by the time I get 16" of that thing in me. Let me tell you cumming on something that big and deep inside of you is an amazing experience.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:14 pm

Lastly my toying sessions tend to last several hours and I always stay soft all along. I think it's better that way tho, I prefer my dick to be completely ignored when receiving anal.

I still finish every play time by stroking myself to orgasm, but I'm working on to stop doing this in the future. Since I'm always soft I have to force it every time. It doesn't give that much pleasure at this point.
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”