Depth Training - What BD toy after the Large Monster Buck

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Bliz

Depth Training - What BD toy after the Large Monster Buck

Postby Bliz » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:33 am

Hi all. I come here because I don't know what BD toy I can choose for the next step after the Large Monster Buck in soft firmness. I can take 13 of 15.5 inches of insertable length, and I cant' take it full length yet because I have a little pain if I go deeper. I will play with it little more time to get it full length.

Tip 1.25 in. (3.15 cm)
Mid Shaft 1.53 in. (3.88 cm)
Shaft Base 2.22 in. (5.65 cm)
Sheath Base 2.86 in. (7.27 cm)

After that, I need to choose for the next step BD toy. I thought of a Medium or Large Unflared Chance in soft firmness, but I don't know if I will be able to take the head of the Large one in the Sigmoïd colon. So I think the Medium one will be good, because I want a toy on which I can sit on it. If someone have a other suggestion to say, It would be good. I am open too if you have solo position to get my Large Monster Buck in full length. :laugh:

EDIT: I would also like to have a long anal plug. The Slink Ripple in Medium Size ( Height 16″ • Max Circ 7 1/2″ ) or Small Size ( Height 12″ • Circ 6 1/4″ ) by SquarePegToys would be great. Having a 12-16" anal plug inserted, move with it, play videos games with it and feeling it moving should give a huge pleasure. But I dont know if my Large Monster Buck can give me the chance to get all the way in, a Slink ripple in Medium size.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
Electric616

Re: Depth Training - What BD toy after the Large Monster Buck

Postby Electric616 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:01 pm

a large Dexter is a great stretch!
May ur day/night be a pleasure pleasing one :excited:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:15 am

Bliz wrote:Hi all. I come here because I don't know what BD toy I can choose for the next step after the Large Monster Buck in soft firmness. I can take 13 of 15.5 inches of insertable length, and I cant' take it full length yet because I have a little pain if I go deeper. I will play with it little more time to get it full length.

Tip 1.25 in. (3.15 cm)
Mid Shaft 1.53 in. (3.88 cm)
Shaft Base 2.22 in. (5.65 cm)
Sheath Base 2.86 in. (7.27 cm)

After that, I need to choose for the next step BD toy. I thought of a Medium or Large Unflared Chance in soft firmness, but I don't know if I will be able to take the head of the Large one in the Sigmoïd colon. So I think the Medium one will be good, because I want a toy on which I can sit on it. If someone have a other suggestion to say, It would be good. I am open too if you have solo position to get my Large Monster Buck in full length. :laugh:

EDIT: I would also like to have a long anal plug. The Slink Ripple in Medium Size ( Height 16″ • Max Circ 7 1/2″ ) or Small Size ( Height 12″ • Circ 6 1/4″ ) by SquarePegToys would be great. Having a 12-16" anal plug inserted, move with it, play videos games with it and feeling it moving should give a huge pleasure. But I dont know if my Large Monster Buck can give me the chance to get all the way in, a Slink ripple in Medium size.

Chance is suuuuper popular for depth play. Choose the UNflared version to help the head get past your sigmoid;;
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:52 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Bliz wrote:

Chance is suuuuper popular for depth play. Choose the UNflared version to help the head get past your sigmoid;;

Yes I will buy a Medium or Large one a little later, because I just saw that the Slink Ripple in Medium size and Extrasoft Bronze I ordered yesterday just shipped. Because of that, I'm exited to have it somewhere. :excited:
Thx for for that suggestion. :widesmile:
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:10 pm

Bliz wrote:Yes I will buy a Medium or Large one a little later, because I just saw that the Slink Ripple in Medium size and Extrasoft Bronze I ordered yesterday just shipped. Because of that, I'm exited to have it somewhere. :excited:

I am jealous I've been looking at Slink for a long time now. I love the look of the ripple, spike and vortex versions. If only they made it in the larger sizes. :smile:

I hope it works out well for you. SquarePeg has amazing training toys.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:13 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Bliz wrote:Yes I will buy a Medium or Large one a little later, because I just saw that the Slink Ripple in Medium size and Extrasoft Bronze I ordered yesterday just shipped. Because of that, I'm exited to have it somewhere. :excited:

I am jealous I've been looking at Slink for a long time now. I love the look of the ripple, spike and vortex versions. If only they made it in the larger sizes. :smile:

I hope it works out well for you. SquarePeg has amazing training toys.

When I saw the Slink Ripple some time ago, I 've said "I really need one". I like wearing anal plugs. And, i'm on Depth Training, so i've ordered a Medium one. And feel it totally inserted, move with it, play video games with it, must provide intense pleasure. I want to test that.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:15 am

I will have my Slink tomorrow. I can't wait to have it in my hands, or somewhere else ... :laugh:, can't wait to feel the Medium Slink Ripple fully inserted, and keep inserted as long as I can.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:59 am

Bliz wrote:I will have my Slink tomorrow. I can't wait to have it in my hands, or somewhere else ... :laugh:, can't wait to feel the Medium Slink Ripple fully inserted, and keep inserted as long as I can.

Be safe and have fun. That has got to be a really fun toy.

I might finaly give in and get a slink, but which one? There are so many to choose from. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:00 am

KnotyDes wrote:
Bliz wrote:I will have my Slink tomorrow. I can't wait to have it in my hands, or somewhere else ... :laugh:, can't wait to feel the Medium Slink Ripple fully inserted, and keep inserted as long as I can.

Be safe and have fun. That has got to be a really fun toy.

I might finaly give in and get a slink, but which one? There are so many to choose from. :smile:

I got it one hour ago, and i've didn't paid customs clearance. So... I've inserted fully and it is amazing! The feeling is really good. So much pleasure. I just need almost nothink on training, only to wear it on time. The flushcup is a good option to take with it, because It give more possibilities to play with it. Later, when I will be able to wear it confortably, I think it will be my favorite anal plug. It is really a good anal plug.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:33 pm

Bliz wrote: :words:

I will be getting a XXL Slink next week..........thats gonna be fun. I don't plan on plugging it right away, I'm not that talented..............yet. The thing is huge, I have been looking at getting a dedicated depth "trainer" for a while now. I very much look forward to all the training I will have to go thru to take slink.

Your excitement helped me final bite the bullet and order that expensive beast. That and a nice influx of cash from a few sidejobs yesterday. :widesmile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:20 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

I will be getting a XXL Slink next week..........thats gonna be fun. I don't plan on plugging it right away, I'm not that talented..............yet. The thing is huge, I have been looking at getting a dedicated depth "trainer" for a while now. I very much look forward to all the training I will have to go thru to take slink.

Your excitement helped me final bite the bullet and order that expensive beast. That and a nice influx of cash from a few sidejobs yesterday. :widesmile:

The XXL one is a big monster of length. 60cm length and almost 9cm diameter. And it is very expensive for that beast and I will never buy it xD.
I prefer my Medium Slink Ripple, because It is my first dildo that I can take it totally full length, I can sit on it and I just need little more training to wear it 30-60 minutes minimum, for exemple. I just want to wear it when I play videogames. It was amesome on the first time I played with it. The other time can only be more pleasurable.
I will try to find a time to play with it.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Mon May 14, 2018 9:03 am

So, I have a problem. I want a Chance Unflared. But, I don't know what size I can buy. For the Large one, I'm scared about the size of the Head (2.37), and the Medium one (1.87) would be good for me. I can take 13" of 15.5" lenght of the Large Monster Buck, and I can't take all the lenght because I have little pain for now. That why I'm scared about the Large Unflared Chance. I have no problem about my Medium Slink Ripple. If I take the Large one, I don't want to force to pass the Head in the sigmoïd colon. I know that I need more training, so I think the Medium one would be great. And If I take the Medium, perhaps I will be able to take all the way, and sit on my Large Monster Buck. I want to do "back and forth" (don't know if it is the good traduction of it) with all the lenght. I need help.

EDIT: I have a Silver plug from EE, a Flared Head Horse plug. I just love to keep it inside! It is just amasing about the pleasure and the feeeling it can give. WoW! I know, it is not the subject here :laugh:, but I love this Horse plug. If you love wear buttplug and Horse, this jewel is for you.
I don't know how to put my own pics.

http://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=104&pic=1&products_image_large_additional=images/products/silverflare_3.jpg

Lenght: 5.5"
Insertable Lenght: 4.5"
Head Diameter: 3.5"
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon May 14, 2018 12:27 pm

If you can handle 2" toys past the bent without issue making the step up to the xl won't be that big of a deal. Especially if you get it in soft, which I recommend, or more specifically soft/firm split. The firm base helps greatly with stability.

Sure you might have to take your time training for the xl, but Chance is a very comfortable toy to train with. You could probably take a large relatively easily. So you would be able to use most of it right away and it would be a comfortable toy. But it might give you that stretch or sense of fulfillment of taking something like the xl. Then you'd have to buy two chances plus international shipping, pricy.

Please take my advice, as that my advice. Also keep in mind I am quite advanced and I can sometimes forget how difficult training can be. I am by no means pressuring you to get a XL, you know your limits greater than I do. All I'm saying that XL chance is amazing.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Mon May 14, 2018 12:49 pm

I will continue to train with my Large Monster Buck. I think when I have inserted 13" of my LMB", the diameter inside the sigmoïd is around 2", for 2.22" on the shaft base, the part that I'm not able to take have 2.86" in sheath base. I think that when i will be able to sit on my LMB, I perhaps be able to begin with the Large Chance Unflared. For now, I have pain if I go forward to the sheath base (15.5" lenght), but if I go slowy, I will be able to sit on it, perhaps. My weight can perhaps limit the possibility to take larger toys in the sigmoïd, because I weight 58kg. I can only say thx for your advices, because you'r a "pro" on depth training. You are a depth training teacher xd. I will not take very larger toys like 3" in diameter for now, but I want a Large Chance Unflared fully inserted, sit on it and keep it inside on a bath time, back and forth, stand up on the wall and I really want to see my belly bulging with the Large Chance Unflared. So thx for that. I will take a Large Chance Unflared, Soft, and Natural color (red and black is beautiful on it). I will see for the cumtube. I will take it little later, because I work.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon May 14, 2018 3:02 pm

Oh I misread, I though you wanted a xl :laugh: yeah stick with the large for now. The xls head is something like 2.83" thick, so yeah thats might be too much of a jump. But yes the XL is the toy you eventually will want. :smile:

I have a medium, i think its a legacy so the size is a bit different and I love it. Its great for warming up or when I want something long and easy to use. Its a great toy, but it seems you want a large toy to feel full with, rather than a easy to use toy.

If your ok with used toys you might want to check out the Dragon Hoard forums sales threads. There are quite a few European sellers, might be able to save some money that way.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Wed May 16, 2018 9:27 am

I prefer to buy a new one to have a good quality on the time and for my security. Having the fact that it has already been used by someone else will not give me the same effect than a new one. I am exited to have my own Large Chance Unflared in soft firmness and Natural Color, because I like red with black. The time I find the good day to order one, I will train more time with my Large Monster Buck to be able to sit on it. In 13" long, the diameter is 2.22" and 2.86 in 15.5". I just need to be able to take around 2.2" diameter inside the sigmoïd. Feel something wide at the base and thin in the sigmoid must be really pleasant and exciting. The LMB is my first depth toy, and the first time I was able to take only 7-8" long of 13" actually. So with little more training, It will be a moment of pure pleasure and enjoyment.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
Bliz

Re: Depth Training - Want to take the Large Monster Buck ball deep

Postby Bliz » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Hey, I came back here on this thread. I've done a break of depth training and I want to come back on. I still can't take my Large Monster Buck fully. I'm still able to take all the sheath lenght (13 inches), but not top of ball (15,5 inches). I will do more depth training with my Medium Slink Ripple. This one, I can take it fully. More warm up with the Slink, and some penetration with the Large Monster Buck and going deeper and deeper step by step.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:12 pm

Bliz wrote:Hey, I came back here on this thread. I've done a break of depth training and I want to come back on. I still can't take my Large Monster Buck fully. I'm still able to take all the sheath lenght (13 inches), but not top of ball (15,5 inches). I will do more depth training with my Medium Slink Ripple. This one, I can take it fully. More warm up with the Slink, and some penetration with the Large Monster Buck and going deeper and deeper step by step.

sounds like you need a bigger Slink :laugh: :widesmile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:53 am

KnotyDes wrote:
Bliz wrote:Hey, I came back here on this thread. I've done a break of depth training and I want to come back on. I still can't take my Large Monster Buck fully. I'm still able to take all the sheath lenght (13 inches), but not top of ball (15,5 inches). I will do more depth training with my Medium Slink Ripple. This one, I can take it fully. More warm up with the Slink, and some penetration with the Large Monster Buck and going deeper and deeper step by step.

sounds like you need a bigger Slink :laugh: :widesmile:

Or a Medium/Large Chance Unflared in soft :smile: . I need little more training with the Medium Slink Ripple, because I want to have the experience to keep it inside a little moment. I'm still scared about the Large Unflared Chance, because of the head is larger than the sheath of the Large Monster Buck. The head will not pass the sigmoïd easier. I will Take a Unflared Chance, perhaps in Large, and work with the head and pushing gentle and slowy, step by step. But before, I want to take the Buck ball deep before to buy a Large Unflared Chance. :smile:
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:52 am

Plop. I've seen a long dildo that interest me. The lenght is 19"/48cm and the diameter is 3.5cm. It is the Hosed AF506. Smaller than the Medium Slink, but I want to take it because of the suction cup and the texture, pull it on a wall and see the lenght that I can go. I excite me :smile:

EDIT: I've took it. I can't wait to receive it and play with it. And to see how deep I can take of 19" lenght.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft