Best way to knot large Apollo?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Featherystorm

Best way to knot large Apollo?

Postby Featherystorm » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:43 am

Now I've hit quite the barrier when I started to try and knot apollo. I warmed up properly and got him in but no matter what I do or try I can't get him to go in. Now I'm starting to think the curve of the toy is making it hard. Is there anyway to get him in or is it just a done deal?

Edit:

I forgot to mention I'm using him vaginally.
Female/22/Lesbian/Taken
"If I can't kill a man with it with a single swing then I'm not sticking it in my body." Me @ My girlfriend on sex toys.
MachineDoll

Re: Best way to knot large Apollo?

Postby MachineDoll » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:37 am

Are you hitting a pain wall from girth, is it hitting your cervix, is it flexibility/position, or have you tried a different position?

If it is none of those, is it harder to explain...just like your body is refusing it, even though there's no pain?
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Featherystorm

Postby Featherystorm » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:01 pm

MachineDoll wrote:Are you hitting a pain wall from girth, is it hitting your cervix, is it flexibility/position, or have you tried a different position?

If it is none of those, is it harder to explain...just like your body is refusing it, even though there's no pain?

No pain but it feels like it's either pushing too far up or too far down into my colon area. I'm able to get roughly 9 inches in normally with a toy maybe a bit more depending on my cycle. I've tried on my back and riding it but both yield no results.
Female/22/Lesbian/Taken
"If I can't kill a man with it with a single swing then I'm not sticking it in my body." Me @ My girlfriend on sex toys.
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:57 pm

On your back, do you have a partner helping, or self-penetrating? I have found the best position for me (and this varies person to person obviously), is slightly bent over, in a standing position. Angle can make an enormous difference, especially with larger toys. This is understood best when you get a big toy inside, and ask a partner to find the right angle. No matter how they try, it is always just a *little* off. Anyway, the standing position, assuming your toy has a suction cup, you should be able to adjust the height, depth, and angle perfectly. Otherwise it sounds like you're doing great. 9 inches for a toy is great, and a lot of others on this site would pay big to be able to take that. Congrats so far!
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”