Stretching and new toy advice? Bumble hooves?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Zyi

Stretching and new toy advice? Bumble hooves?

Postby Zyi » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi bd enthusiasts! I've been a toy user for a while and thought this would be a good place to ask for advice and feedback.

I currently own the wuffamute from exotic erotics in both small and medium. I've managed to knot the small (2.5 inches thick, toy 9 inch usable) and have taken the the medium all the way to the knot, the thickest part being 2.5 thick (7.5 circumference). The knot on the medium is my ultimate goal at a whopping 3 inches (9 inch circumference, 11 inch usable!). Sounds like a small step, 2.5 to 3, but the difference is actually massive lol.

While I've enjoyed my canine toys, I can't help but feel like I'm missing length if I can't take the knot, and I'm itching to try something new, while at the same time stretching my limits to meet that glorious 3 inch girth for my adolescences knot.

My sights have settled on equine toys, more specifically, the Bumble hooves. I'm eyeing the large size due to it's girth, whotch seems to me like a good training ground.

It's head is 2.4 inches thick (7.5 inch diameter) the same girth as my adolescences head, so I'm confident I can take it. But then it gets thicker, to 2.87 inches thick, a good extra stretch to help me reach my goal, and the medial ring is even 3.16.

I haven't used an equine toy before, and want some feedback on this. Does this seem like a good toy for my size? Or are my eyes to big for my butt?

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”