Toy assistance for First time anal play

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Durai

Toy assistance for First time anal play

Postby Durai » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:07 am

So; i'm looking to expand and atleast *experience* some minor anal play; as i am looking for a new type of stimulation to take a break from normal masturbators or jerking. however i'm not too keen on feeling around in my own back door, i'm honestly not too keen on the idea in general. It just seems.. odd to me; however with me on the look for a partner i don't know what they may be into; for all i know they could get off at the idea of being able to dominate me once in a while with a toy.

I am just trying to get an idea what would be a good.... beginner toy; getting copious amounts of lube won't be too hard with the fact i work at wallmart and we have quite a few items of waterbased lubricants... that and ive made it a sorta side mission to try them with my Natasha and Sofia. (the latter i swear i'm gonna need a partner to force on me to achieve pleasure)

I am already looking at another masturbator cause i want to add to my collection; so anyone have a uh.. BD Dildo i can add? It feels odd as hell to consider this but hey; never know what you might actually enjoy till you try it.
Kiran

Re: Toy assistance for First time anal play

Postby Kiran » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:11 pm

If you are new, start small. Finding pleasure with anal sex needs the right mind and excitement. I would suggest to play a little with your finger and look for something to try different type of fun. Some persons prefer thrusting, other want to feel full, etc. You will need to experiment a little to find out what you might like. And it can happen that you don't like it.

You feel it odd and not too keen for anal, can we know why? I had myself some reserves when I tryed it when I was a lot younger and I did not like it. And 2 years ago maybe, I got myself a prostate massager toy. All kind of though like "am I gay because I try it and Ilike it there?" just totally vanished when I orgasmed with it. The most intense part to have an orgasm is just at the wrong place for male :stick: So just take your time, go slow, play there a little with a finger. Taking your time will pay in the long run because you might get out of possible fears, bad ideas, discovering what you like.

If you want to start with a dildo for thrusting, go small. If you want to try a plug, same. And you might want to get something to clean there, like a bulb enema. More fun when it's clean. You can also get a prostate massager, but here also I would suggest to take your time. But if you like, you will probably get some toys for different things, like women gets multiple for vaginal, G-Spot, clit, etc.

Whatever your choice, play with the toy, get used to manipulate it (some have weird shape that are harder to get in). When you feel excited enough, with a well lubricated finger start to play to make those muscles relaxed and slowly go in. Reapply lube often and don't force your way in. Try to find your prostate, caress it causing you to get the backdoor more relaxed and you more excited. Then it will be the time for the toy, that you will follow the same strategy. Lube up, slowly getting it in and then depending on the toy, enfoy or play until you orgasm. And then continue until you get more. And limit yourself, try to not touch your penis until you really want to finish up and had enough. At least, that is my typical session and I enjoy it a lot :)

And it does not need to be domination relationship anal sex, it can be just plain anal sex for the fun of it :smilenox:
Durai

Postby Durai » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:08 pm

Kiran wrote:If you are new, start small. Finding pleasure with anal sex needs the right mind and excitement. I would suggest to play a little with your finger and look for something to try different type of fun. Some persons prefer thrusting, other want to feel full, etc. You will need to experiment a little to find out what you might like. And it can happen that you don't like it.

You feel it odd and not too keen for anal, can we know why? I had myself some reserves when I tryed it when I was a lot younger and I did not like it. And 2 years ago maybe, I got myself a prostate massager toy. All kind of though like "am I gay because I try it and Ilike it there?" just totally vanished when I orgasmed with it. The most intense part to have an orgasm is just at the wrong place for male :stick: So just take your time, go slow, play there a little with a finger. Taking your time will pay in the long run because you might get out of possible fears, bad ideas, discovering what you like.

If you want to start with a dildo for thrusting, go small. If you want to try a plug, same. And you might want to get something to clean there, like a bulb enema. More fun when it's clean. You can also get a prostate massager, but here also I would suggest to take your time. But if you like, you will probably get some toys for different things, like women gets multiple for vaginal, G-Spot, clit, etc.

Whatever your choice, play with the toy, get used to manipulate it (some have weird shape that are harder to get in). When you feel excited enough, with a well lubricated finger start to play to make those muscles relaxed and slowly go in. Reapply lube often and don't force your way in. Try to find your prostate, caress it causing you to get the backdoor more relaxed and you more excited. Then it will be the time for the toy, that you will follow the same strategy. Lube up, slowly getting it in and then depending on the toy, enfoy or play until you orgasm. And then continue until you get more. And limit yourself, try to not touch your penis until you really want to finish up and had enough. At least, that is my typical session and I enjoy it a lot :)

And it does not need to be domination relationship anal sex, it can be just plain anal sex for the fun of it :smilenox:

Well i just have always felt that anal play was *off* for me, Its just something ive never really thought about and with exploring new things and trying to live my life more freely, its just an odd thing to think about.

As i said; i'd rather not stick my own finger inside cause i just... don't feel okay with that idea yet, and thus why i asked for a good small sized toy to start with. I think... thrusting sounds interesting, being *full* sounds... pretty unsatisfying for me. something i can use to get the prostate toyed with sounds about right.
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:08 am

Durai wrote:
Kiran wrote:(...)

Well i just have always felt that anal play was *off* for me, Its just something ive never really thought about and with exploring new things and trying to live my life more freely, its just an odd thing to think about.

As i said; i'd rather not stick my own finger inside cause i just... don't feel okay with that idea yet, and thus why i asked for a good small sized toy to start with. I think... thrusting sounds interesting, being *full* sounds... pretty unsatisfying for me. something i can use to get the prostate toyed with sounds about right.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
—Matt|Bisexual|German|Artist—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:26 am

Personally I don't think you need a BD Dildo if you're just starting off. There are all kinds of household objects you can use to start instead and figure out if you like it before you spend $ 80-110 on a small dildo that you'll stop using eventually if you do end up liking anal play.

Start with your fingers and later some small household objects, if you can handle them. Various handles of things like hairbrushes or screwdrivers can work decently well from my experience. Don't go too large with those though, they're hard and stiff so they're much less comfortable once you reach a certain size.
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:06 am

Not very expensive, not human or common animal shaped, not too big nor small...
I'd advise you to try a Mini Echo.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”