Toy storage bags

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
AcroJet

Toy storage bags

Postby AcroJet » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:34 am

Hey all,

When I find something useful I like to share the information. At a dollar store where I shop (Dollar Tree in this case) I found a box of 3-packs of heavy duty ziplock bags that would be great storage for our toys to keep them clean when not in use. The box I bought are large size, at 15 inches x 15 inches, and it's easily big enough for the Chance large toy that I have. For those who have the XL toys, I do remember seeing they had XL bags, although I don't remember the dimensions. And for only $1 a box, that's a pretty good deal. At this particular store I found them located next to coat hangers and other storage bags for sweaters, dresses, etc.
Dee

Re: Toy storage bags

Postby Dee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:27 pm

I like to use freezer bags for food. They come in lots of different sizes. Multi packs of about 20 and I haven't had a toy blemish yet.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”