Where can I buy/sell used toys away from this forum?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Gargoyle242

Where can I buy/sell used toys away from this forum?

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:05 pm

I have a few BD toys I want to sell, and I know I haven't been on for a while, mostly been busy, but if anyone knows another place away from this forum where I can sell these few toys I don't use anymore, it would be most appreciated!
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Harbenz

Re: Where can I buy/sell used toys away from this forum?

Postby Harbenz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:23 am

There's others two forums, DragonMoor and DragonHoard. Also some subreddits like r/BadDragon, r/BadDragonSFW or r/SexToys
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Gargoyle242

Re: Where can I buy/sell used toys away from this forum?

Postby Gargoyle242 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:49 am

Harbenz wrote:There's others two forums, DragonMoor and DragonHoard. Also some subreddits like r/BadDragon, r/BadDragonSFW or r/SexToys

Thank you! I meant to look into this months ago, but I get distracted way too easy, lol!
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”