Newbie can't choose what to buy

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
GIDDY_UP

Newbie can't choose what to buy

Postby GIDDY_UP » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:52 pm

Hoi. I'm kind of new to this sort of thing, I've wanted to buy a toy for quite a while now but didn't have the cash to do so, but that soon should change.

I want to buy a dildo, preferably equine, but everything seems either too big or too small and jumps in size from small to medium are quite huge. I was thinking of getting either a small Bumblehooves but he seems too short, while medium BH seems too thick.
I was also considering a small Sleipnir, which would be my preferred toy, due to it's form, but again, the small one seems too thick while the mini seems too short.
I may be wrong about the thickness though, as I said I'm a newbie, I've never really indulged in anal play, at least not with such "huge" things. I've usually try it out with small objects lying around the house so I don't know what thickness or length is "normal" to take in.
BlastShelter

Re: Newbie can't choose what to buy

Postby BlastShelter » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:09 am

Buy a set of buttplugs. And don't use hosehold stuff because they could broke or get stuck.

I have a medium Bumblehooves: it's very long and thick. And problaby if you buy some mini could regrit as been so small, or
even buying the small size, regret too for being so big.

Anyways buy the buttplug set and a small pure form dildo, you gonna need warm up, specially with horsecocks because they have flat heads.
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 pm

Buy something with a tapered tip. Sleipnir and Bumble Hooves have blunt heads, so they are hard to get started. Not really a good choice for beginners.

A human penis is roughly anywhere from 1.25 inches diameter to 2 inches diameter. Some beginners would find a human penis too big.

I suggest you try fitting something in your butt (an object -- or fingers would be safer) and then measure them with a measuring tape.

Otherwise, it seems like the Mini sizes are about the size of a human penis, and if you have no experience, then that's an okay place to start. Get a toy with a tapered tip.
GIDDY_UP

Postby GIDDY_UP » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Buy something with a tapered tip. Sleipnir and Bumble Hooves have blunt heads, so they are hard to get started. Not really a good choice for beginners.

A human penis is roughly anywhere from 1.25 inches diameter to 2 inches diameter. Some beginners would find a human penis too big.

I suggest you try fitting something in your butt (an object -- or fingers would be safer) and then measure them with a measuring tape.

Otherwise, it seems like the Mini sizes are about the size of a human penis, and if you have no experience, then that's an okay place to start. Get a toy with a tapered tip.

Yes I figured as much, I've scoured the beginners thread a bit more and found some recommendations but most of them don't look appealing to me or are too small even for me. I think I'm gonna get a small Nocturne or Spritz, they don't seem too big, except for the knots which I'll have to train for most likely but hey, that's something to work towards.

BlastShelter wrote:Buy a set of buttplugs. And don't use hosehold stuff because they could broke or get stuck.

I have a medium Bumblehooves: it's very long and thick. And problaby if you buy some mini could regrit as been so small, or
even buying the small size, regret too for being so big.

Anyways buy the buttplug set and a small pure form dildo, you gonna need warm up, specially with horsecocks because they have flat heads.

Not gonna use things that are not toys ever again, want to buy a toy not without a reason, also I'll consider buying a few butt plugs.

Anyways, thanks for your input, it brought some new ideas to mind. Cheers
GIDDY_UP

Postby GIDDY_UP » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:23 pm

So, I'm looking for some good butt plugs. Are butt plugs made by Toy Joy any good? I want to buy the three "bubble" models, Starter, Advanced and Expert. Even expert is not as thick as Fenrir but would it bee good enough? Or do you have something better in mind that I could get?
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Start small. Use silicone for materials. Or fingers then measure. Household objects could cause damage/be made from not body safe materials. Some minis are bigger than the average penis size even...Crackers/Xar's knot/Stan/Fenrir's knot/Archer/Pierce/Blaze/Axel's diameter. I'd say based on BD's site measurements assuming they're right mini Kona/Diego/Roland/Rex/Ika could all work for a beginner. Mayhaps the shafts of mini Nocturne/new mini old small Austin. MonsterMaxim, DamnAverage, New Folklore Silicone on Etsy make some beginner freindly size platinum cure silicone toys.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”