Body Pushing Out Knots?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
sneks toys

Body Pushing Out Knots?

Postby sneks toys » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Is there a way to train the body to 'hold on to' a knot? I usually have to keep a hand on the base and push the toy in if I want to stay knotted. I want to be able to knot hands free for when I use ct.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: Body Pushing Out Knots?

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Well, you could ride/sit on it or use underwear that is strong enough.
But I suppose you wanna be naked while toying so that might not be the best option.
Assuming that you probably toy vaginally (and I‘m by no means an expert on this) you could do some exercises to use your muscles to keep it in.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:15 pm

sneks toys wrote:Is there a way to train the body to 'hold on to' a knot? I usually have to keep a hand on the base and push the toy in if I want to stay knotted. I want to be able to knot hands free for when I use ct.

I'm not sure there is. I tighten up they come out on their own. I sit up, shove a towel under/against the base. That's the only mostly effective thing I've found. The more kegals I do the more my body pushes things out when it tightens up =-/.

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Well, you could ride/sit on it or use underwear that is strong enough.
But I suppose you wanna be naked while toying so that might not be the best option.
Assuming that you probably toy vaginally (and I‘m by no means an expert on this) you could do some exercises to use your muscles to keep it in.

I do kegals often. Most toy's knots push out when I do kegals/tighten up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. They stay until I get really close to the Big O. Only exceptions have been TTC's mini Jake/mini Electrofox.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:28 am

I guess kegals are worth a shot. Thanks guys
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:48 am

The toy itself can also make a big difference. What toy(s) are you using? I find Fenrir holds me pretty tight as long as I haven't toyed for awhile. That's about the only toy I have that I can really keep the plug in. However, if I am really turned on, recently toyed, or use too much lube, poor Fenrir just can't hang on. I bought Xar thinking that would be a better plug, but I can't knot him, that's just too much toy for me.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:03 pm

sneks toys wrote:I guess kegals are worth a shot. Thanks guys

I say put a towel under/against the base. I do kegals on the regular. Some knots still push out as I'm clenching down..get too tight and it pushes 'em out.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:46 am

I personally think you might need something like an Elliot. A knot that is higher up on the toy works better for this.
Also, I find with my medium Xar he can stay snugly in place if I squeeze my legs together.
Also, I was using my large Chance yesterday and honestly the base is so heavy and the toy is so huge, he just stays where you put him.
Maybe you need a toy with a bigger base to squeeze with your legs, or a longer toy with the bulge near the tip.
Edit: consider flared chance, zaratan, elliot, or hanns.

Dang gotta get me a hanns...
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:21 am

Also, consider something like this
https://www.primalhardwere.com/category/inflatables

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”