Clone A Willy

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
KyloRen

Clone A Willy

Postby KyloRen » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:39 am

does anyone have experience with this type of toy I am going to make one and wanted some advice on it anything helps and everything will be helpful thanks guys...
Let The Past Die. Kill It If You Have To. Its The Only Way To Become What Your Meant To Be...
~Moderator @ dragonhoard #Zaphora
roseypearl

Re: Clone A Willy

Postby roseypearl » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:36 am

I dont have experience with it but maybe these videos will help you (I remember he preferred the copy me! Brand though). Kind of long but hopefully worth it

Clone a willy
https://youtu.be/C8XyoZ0Nju8

Copy me!
https://youtu.be/BqGHyEbhGHA
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:42 am

It's absolutely a mess and very finicky to use :stick:

It's 100% a two person job. Also a cock ring would be very very helpful, because the stress of getting the timing right made it difficult for my husband to keep a solid erection. We ended up getting a mold of about 50% chub :P

We did it over a trashcan in a bathroom to try to catch the overspill of the molding goop. We still managed to splatter it everywhere and it stained the grout :eyeroll: We also had to go to Michael's and buy additional molding material, since we kept having unsuccessful attempts. My husband has a curve to his dick, which does not work well with the straight tube you're supposed to create the mold in. You're not supposed to touch the walls, and well.... he touched the walls just because of the curve.

The mold will need time to cure, and then you'll be able to mix the silicone and then pour it into the mold. The vibrator part is kinda worthless, but it helps displace silicone so it fills more of the mold.

I would keep it separate from the rest of your sex toys. It's supposed to be silicone, but it always had a bit of an odd smell to me. We ended up throwing ours out. All in all, not the best experience, but we can laugh thinking about it now.

0/10 would not recommend
ImageImage
KyloRen

Postby KyloRen » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:29 am

I checked out many choices and went with clone a willy by empire labs...went with gitd green

Gonna get to make this in September, he and I are very excited about it...

Thanks for input I will check it out....

We are hyped to do it...
Last edited by KyloRen on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let The Past Die. Kill It If You Have To. Its The Only Way To Become What Your Meant To Be...
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:04 pm

It's been a while I bought it but for a chocolate clone.
Not yet tried...
► Show Spoiler
KyloRen

Postby KyloRen » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:16 pm

I will let you all know how it goes but I won't post pics because it's for me and no one else xD

So you just have to get the timing right that's the key...and keep it hard for two minutes doesn't seem too hard...lol

:buddy:

Thanks for some input guys <3
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:26 pm

Good luck, I hope it turns out!

We made one last summer and it was a good laugh. Definitely do it in an easy place to clean the floor, we overflowed the mold all over the place. Our result was a really nice detailed impression though! I was surprised how well it worked. We had put a teeny bit of Vaseline on his piercing jewelry just to be sure there was no sticking and it didn't effect the result.
The only problem we had is that the mold flattened itself out a bit as the silicone was curing, next time I will try putting elastic around it to try to keep it in a cylindrical shape, it flattened our result out a bit. So it's not perfect, but still amusing.

The end resulting dildo is crazy firm though, just fyi!
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:55 am

I used a different kit i got at a sex expo, but im pretty sure it used basically the same molding and casting supplies. The mold for my kit was some sort of alginate stuff.
Make sure you get the water temperature perfect! Use hot water and then wait for it to cool to the listed temp, then go ahead and mix in the rest blahblahblah. All the issues i heard of people experiencing were due to people being lazy with that step haha.

Before you pour the silicone after mixing part a and b, lift and drop the cup an inch above a flat hard surface a few times. This helps get trapped air out. Also, use a vibrator on the bottom of the cup for a bit to get air bubbles out. Pour the silicone into the mold in a really thin stream!

If you feel like it, you can even alter the color a bit if you'd like. Some craft stores will sell mica pigments, sometimes in a soap making or resin casting section. You can stir this into the colored cup of silicone before mixing both parts together.

Anyways, your ending cast is gonna be pretty firm. Every kit ive researched uses really firm silicome for some reason. If youd prefer something softer, you could order a sample pack of smoothon ecoflex to cast with instead!
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
KyloRen

Postby KyloRen » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Oh what fun this will be...
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-08-27-14-54-19.png

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”