Debating if Scorn is too big?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Starrystrawberry

Debating if Scorn is too big?

Postby Starrystrawberry » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:59 pm

Hi! Long time no see everyone ^^ I have a few bad dragon toys: lil' vibe, mini Nocturne, and a small Ridley. I'm thinking about getting a small Scorn next but one thing is making me hesitate: I can't take the knot on my Ridley yet. I don't know if maybe it gets too wide too quick or what but I've never been able to get it in.

How thick is a small Scorn compared to a small Ripley? I've looked on the actual size tool but I just can't decide! I'm thinking that since Scorn has a tapered tip it'll be easier to stretch around the girth, and since it seems like the bulk of it is closer to the head rather than at the base. But what do y'all think?
I am a typing catastrophe.

Wishlist: Spritz (small- in natural), Elden (medium- in natural), Echo (small), Winston's Tongue (large), Apollo (small), Kage (in signature), Tako (medium), Pretzal (medium), Scorn (small), Votan (small- in natural), Stan (small), Egg Plug (natural, small), Flint (mini), Gunner, Hunter, Trent (small), Bruce, Cole (small)

Wishlist (Colors): Alexandrite, Opal, Jupiter, Cosmic Nebula, Full Spectrum, Amethyst, Ghost, Janine's natural,
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Debating if Scorn is too big?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Honestly, I'd say yes, a small Scorn probably is too large for you right now. A small Ridley's shaft is 2.25" in circumference smaller than a small Scorn. That is a huge jump and is likely to hurt, if not tear you. Ridley is also tapered; with Scorn, you have to be able to take that 6.25" circumference from the get-go, no taper to help you get to that point. I'd suggest other toys to help you train if you want to be able to use a small Scorn. A small Bumble, Crash or Trent would be helpful for helping you work up to being able to use a small Scorn. The largest part on a small Trent is the same circ as small Ridley's knot, just over the size of a small Scorn's shaft. And with Trent, it's a gradual taper all the way down, which might be easier than having to try and take a knot.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:05 pm

Small Scorn's a big'un! If you can only take small Ridley Scorn's gonna be too big.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:12 pm

Hey so I have a small scorn and I love him. He is extra bumpy in all the right places and he has a gentle, smooth head that will be easy to insert.

Anal or vaginal, this is a nice toy. I wonder, which one are you?
If vaginal, maybe your issue with Ridley is you are bottoming out before the knot. Just saying?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:08 pm

chickadee wrote:Hey so I have a small scorn and I love him. He is extra bumpy in all the right places and he has a gentle, smooth head that will be easy to insert.

Anal or vaginal, this is a nice toy. I wonder, which one are you?
If vaginal, maybe your issue with Ridley is you are bottoming out before the knot. Just saying?

Even so, the OP's toys are all either mini or smaller than mini, in the case of the l'il vibe. Small Scorn is a 2.25" jump in circumference over the shaft size of the largest toy the OP can use now. That is asking for an accident. It's safe to go up .50" at a time, an inch if you're feeling adventurous and want something to work up to. Ridley, at the very least, provides a taper. With Scorn, you take the circumference from the get-go or you don't take him at all.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Starrystrawberry

Postby Starrystrawberry » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:02 am

Thank you, guys! I think I'll hold off on buying Scorn for now since there's no point in getting a new toy that's going to take me so long to use. I think the fantasy of it was making me a bit too eager ^^;

I just picked up a small Nocturne so at least I'm not getting anything super small again... I think my next purchase will be a mini Stan and a Meng. I'll work up to Scorn eventually!
I am a typing catastrophe.

Wishlist: Spritz (small- in natural), Elden (medium- in natural), Echo (small), Winston's Tongue (large), Apollo (small), Kage (in signature), Tako (medium), Pretzal (medium), Scorn (small), Votan (small- in natural), Stan (small), Egg Plug (natural, small), Flint (mini), Gunner, Hunter, Trent (small), Bruce, Cole (small)

Wishlist (Colors): Alexandrite, Opal, Jupiter, Cosmic Nebula, Full Spectrum, Amethyst, Ghost, Janine's natural,
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:39 pm

Starrystrawberry wrote:Thank you, guys! I think I'll hold off on buying Scorn for now since there's no point in getting a new toy that's going to take me so long to use. I think the fantasy of it was making me a bit too eager ^^;

I just picked up a small Nocturne so at least I'm not getting anything super small again... I think my next purchase will be a mini Stan and a Meng. I'll work up to Scorn eventually!

I actually got my small scorn after my small ridley! It.. was too big haha. I managed to kinda get it in, but it widens out way too fast and it was like instant PAIN when I tried to push a little more, and I felt like maaaybe I could do some damage if I kept forcing it so I didn't.

Small nocturne is nice and smooth, and gives a kind of exhilerating stretching feeling without hurting! For me, atleast. WHen I first got him, I thought "oh no this is too big" but was pleased to see I could take a decent amount of him despite not being able to knot ridley or take scorn.

Ridley is kind of a tough knot until you're more comfortable with it's girth.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”