Looking to try new masturbator sleeve

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Onceuponadreamer

Looking to try new masturbator sleeve

Postby Onceuponadreamer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:07 pm

So I have a Lily and wanting to get another, my dilemma is that as much as I love Lily she is very tight for my liking, but her texture is very lovely. I'm trying to find one looser than her with around the same texture->medium texture is fine. The ones that interest me atm are Mary and Zoie and Alice, Im also open to suggestions and help in the matter. thanks
Cynic Dickic

Re: Looking to try new masturbator sleeve

Postby Cynic Dickic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:19 pm

I compiled a list on tightness with the help of some other forum members, hopefully it'll help you find one to your liking. Right off the bat I think you may be interested in Zoie or Lana, but look around.

viewtopic.php?t=53118
Onceuponadreamer

Re: Looking to try new masturbator sleeve

Postby Onceuponadreamer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Sooooo after some consideration, as much as Zoie wouldve been interesting, i think it probably would be too intense. I have narrowed it down to looking at Lana or Anje ;o The only question being is Lana's opening as tight as what i've read on Alice?

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”