XL Sleipnir help

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Bliz

XL Sleipnir help

Postby Bliz » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:35 am

Hey! I've received my XL Sleipnir 3 days ago. I've played with it. I can insert the head, but I can't go deeper after the head. I would like to insert around 6inches / 15cm lenght, not all the lenght. That mean I need more stretch training, right? Play more with my XL Pearce and XL Sleipnir's head, I think. I have a butt plug with around 10cm in diameter. If anyone have more experience than me to insert more than the Sleipnir's head (about 15cm lenght would be great)... Thanks.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
KnotyDes

Re: XL Sleipnir help

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Sleip is a tough one. Pearce will help you out a lot as will continued practice with Sleip.

here is a old post that may help viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34981

also you may wanna check out Hr. Hankey toys Boss Hogg https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/product-page/boss-hogg-1 I have the XXXL and im using it to train for sleip. which is comical since the thing is so massive, but the head of the Boss pop's past the bend, for me, and does a nice job of stretching. getting a smaller size would be smarter though.

hope this helps
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:09 am

KnotyDes wrote:Sleip is a tough one. Pearce will help you out a lot as will continued practice with Sleip.

here is a old post that may help viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34981

also you may wanna check out Hr. Hankey toys Boss Hogg https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/product-page/boss-hogg-1 I have the XXXL and im using it to train for sleip. which is comical since the thing is so massive, but the head of the Boss pop's past the bend, for me, and does a nice job of stretching. getting a smaller size would be smarter though.

hope this helps

My XL Pearce will help me, yes. But I just need more stretch training, because I can't go deeper after the Sleipnir's head. I insert the head, and that's all. I dont want training to put the Sleipnir fully (very later, perhaps), I just want to insert 15 of 30cm insertable lenght. I can insert the Sleipnir's head. For a first time with it, I think it is a good beggining. I will try to keep it inside in a bath, like a buttplug. I will play more longer with my XL Pearce before trying to put the Sleipnir deeper than the head.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Bliz wrote:My XL Pearce will help me, yes. But I just need more stretch training, because I can't go deeper after the Sleipnir's head. I insert the head, and that's all. I dont want training to put the Sleipnir fully (very later, perhaps), I just want to insert 15 of 30cm insertable lenght. I can insert the Sleipnir's head. For a first time with it, I think it is a good beggining. I will try to keep it inside in a bath, like a buttplug. I will play more longer with my XL Pearce before trying to put the Sleipnir deeper than the head.

Training helps a lot, trust me.

Xl Xar may help. the knot is 4" thick and very easy to insert and tie's well. It was an exellent trainer for me, i send many a long baths with Xar plugged.

another option might be an Emu egg from Exotic Erotic's, its 3.8"/9.7cm thick. this thing provides and very nice stretch and feel fantastic to have plugged. it's much more difficult to insert than Xar though, its kinda blunt, but if you can easily insert something that think. It might be a good option. I would look very carefully at its sizing though, make sure you can handle it before ordering. they also have a jumbo goose egg, but its a bit, err "small" at 2.7"/6.84cm thick. make sure to get either egg corded, have one of those disappear inside of you would be disastrous
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:46 am

KnotyDes wrote:
Bliz wrote:My XL Pearce will help me, yes. But I just need more stretch training, because I can't go deeper after the Sleipnir's head. I insert the head, and that's all. I dont want training to put the Sleipnir fully (very later, perhaps), I just want to insert 15 of 30cm insertable lenght. I can insert the Sleipnir's head. For a first time with it, I think it is a good beggining. I will try to keep it inside in a bath, like a buttplug. I will play more longer with my XL Pearce before trying to put the Sleipnir deeper than the head.

Training helps a lot, trust me.

Xl Xar may help. the knot is 4" thick and very easy to insert and tie's well. It was an exellent trainer for me, i send many a long baths with Xar plugged.

another option might be an Emu egg from Exotic Erotic's, its 3.8"/9.7cm thick. this thing provides and very nice stretch and feel fantastic to have plugged. it's much more difficult to insert than Xar though, its kinda blunt, but if you can easily insert something that think. It might be a good option. I would look very carefully at its sizing though, make sure you can handle it before ordering. they also have a jumbo goose egg, but its a bit, err "small" at 2.7"/6.84cm thick. make sure to get either egg corded, have one of those disappear inside of you would be disastrous

I have a buttplug around 3.8"/ 12-13cm, and I can take almost fully. The Emu Egg in solf or medium firmness can be an option, yes. I will look later to have one. I will train more with my Large Scorn, a lot more with my XL Pearce and the XL Sleipnir at the end of each time to try to insert more than the head ^^. :smile:
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:42 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Xl Xar may help. the knot is 4" thick and very easy to insert and tie's well. It was an exellent trainer for me, i send many a long baths with Xar plugged.

Might be working with different parts, but I've tried for over a year to get XL Xar to no avail. My pelvis just refuses it right before the knot. It still amazes me you can take it. /salute
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 pm

MachineDoll wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Xl Xar may help. the knot is 4" thick and very easy to insert and tie's well. It was an exellent trainer for me, i send many a long baths with Xar plugged.

Might be working with different parts, but I've tried for over a year to get XL Xar to no avail. My pelvis just refuses it right before the knot. It still amazes me you can take it. /salute

He's just gifted the lucky git. I'm basically at the point now that anything wider just isn't physically possible.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Dee wrote:
MachineDoll wrote:

He's just gifted the lucky git. I'm basically at the point now that anything wider just isn't physically possible.

That sucks MachineDoll.

Dee, Thank.

if it make you guys feel better, i have been trying to hilt Sleipnir for three years now. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:20 am

Try an XL Crackers in Soft.
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm

MachineDoll wrote:

You talked about pelvis. Because I can insert the XL Sleipnir's head, and that's all. It blocks after that the head is inserted. I hope It is not the pelvis that blocks my XL solf Sleipnir's head. Tomorrow, I will warm up with my XL soft Pearce before the Sleipnir, and try to find a position to facilitate the passage of the Sleipnir's head.

For the Soft XL Crakers, the head (4") is good, but the largest part (4.5"), I think is too big.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Before I bought 2 XL Crackers, one in soft and one in Med with a suction cup, I was working several XL toys, all in Medium firmness e.g. Apollo, Demogorgon, Vergil, Nox, David, ... and I wasn't able to knot/hilt any of them. Then on the Black Friday sale I bought the XL Crackers. I've had more success with them than any of the others mentioned. The 13.25 x 4.5 is easier to manage than any of the other toys I have due to the shape. Funny I was also afraid of the size :D I'm not able to go beyond the mid point of the Crackers but it might help you get the stretch to enable a deeper insertion with Sleipnir. Be careful if you start to feel any pain by your belly button, you don't want to have any trouble with your pelvic floor muscles. Those take a LOOOOONG time to heal.
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:25 pm

toyfun wrote:Before I bought 2 XL Crackers, one in soft and one in Med with a suction cup, I was working several XL toys, all in Medium firmness e.g. Apollo, Demogorgon, Vergil, Nox, David, ... and I wasn't able to knot/hilt any of them. Then on the Black Friday sale I bought the XL Crackers. I've had more success with them than any of the others mentioned. The 13.25 x 4.5 is easier to manage than any of the other toys I have due to the shape. Funny I was also afraid of the size :D I'm not able to go beyond the mid point of the Crackers but it might help you get the stretch to enable a deeper insertion with Sleipnir. Be careful if you start to feel any pain by your belly button, you don't want to have any trouble with your pelvic floor muscles. Those take a LOOOOONG time to heal.

I will look for an XL soft Crackers later with a discount xD. With my XL soft Pearce, I can insert around 15cm next to the widest point. So I think if I train more with the Pearce, perhaps I will be able to take more than the XL Sleipnir's head. I just want to take 15 cm lenght of the Sleipnir. Not all the lenght. Need more stretch training. My XL Pearce will help I think.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:16 pm

Bliz wrote:You talked about pelvis. Because I can insert the XL Sleipnir's head, and that's all. It blocks after that the head is inserted. I hope It is not the pelvis that blocks my XL solf Sleipnir's head. Tomorrow, I will warm up with my XL soft Pearce before the Sleipnir, and try to find a position to facilitate the passage of the Sleipnir's head.

I wish you luck. I've tried to tame Xar, and head/shaft go in without issue. However, right before the "knot," my body just refuses to take anymore. Its not a depth issue, I'm certain of that, there's no pain. It just is like a dead stop. I've tried various positions, doggy style is how I usually toy, and the best position for me to tame new toys. However, even in this position, I can push as hard as I can (which is probably not a good idea in the event it does give in retrospect), but it just won't budge. I've considered selling Xar for that very reason, but I'm too stubborn to give up.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Bliz wrote:
toyfun wrote:Before I bought 2 XL Crackers, one in soft and one in Med with a suction cup, I was working several XL toys, all in Medium firmness e.g. Apollo, Demogorgon, Vergil, Nox, David, ... and I wasn't able to knot/hilt any of them. Then on the Black Friday sale I bought the XL Crackers. I've had more success with them than any of the others mentioned. The 13.25 x 4.5 is easier to manage than any of the other toys I have due to the shape. Funny I was also afraid of the size :D I'm not able to go beyond the mid point of the Crackers but it might help you get the stretch to enable a deeper insertion with Sleipnir. Be careful if you start to feel any pain by your belly button, you don't want to have any trouble with your pelvic floor muscles. Those take a LOOOOONG time to heal.

I will look for an XL soft Crackers later with a discount xD. With my XL soft Pearce, I can insert around 15cm next to the widest point. So I think if I train more with the Pearce, perhaps I will be able to take more than the XL Sleipnir's head. I just want to take 15 cm lenght of the Sleipnir. Not all the lenght. Need more stretch training. My XL Pearce will help I think.

soft crackers is an interesting choice. i preferred flint when i was stretching for 4.5" thick toys. Flints a bit most tapered and the base makes the thing very stable.

interesting that you mention Apollo, i had a hell of a time knotting that one. it happened to come in the same order as my Sleip as well. I managed, much to my surprise, to take Sleips head in before Apollos knot. the position of the knot is kinda odd and my body did not like it at all. When i finally knotted Apollo it didnt feel good, kinda hurt i guess. Luckily I got used to it over time.

something to be aware of, Crackers has a light scaleless texture covering most of the toy. I found it to be uncomfortable in medium firmness when i first started using it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:21 am

MachineDoll wrote:
Bliz wrote:You talked about pelvis. Because I can insert the XL Sleipnir's head, and that's all. It blocks after that the head is inserted. I hope It is not the pelvis that blocks my XL solf Sleipnir's head. Tomorrow, I will warm up with my XL soft Pearce before the Sleipnir, and try to find a position to facilitate the passage of the Sleipnir's head.

I wish you luck. I've tried to tame Xar, and head/shaft go in without issue. However, right before the "knot," my body just refuses to take anymore. Its not a depth issue, I'm certain of that, there's no pain. It just is like a dead stop. I've tried various positions, doggy style is how I usually toy, and the best position for me to tame new toys. However, even in this position, I can push as hard as I can (which is probably not a good idea in the event it does give in retrospect), but it just won't budge. I've considered selling Xar for that very reason, but I'm too stubborn to give up.

I've not pushed to insert the XL Sleipnir's head. In the first time, I've inserted the head without problems after warm up with my XL Pearce. I've tried without forcing to go deeper, and it blocked. I will try to push a little to insert Sleipnir deeper with attention. The widest point of the Pearce is 4.35", and when I insert it, I'm next to the widest point. The Pearce can pass because the wide is progressive than the Sleipnir. I hope, with more stretch training with Pearce, I will be able to take around 15cm lenght of the Sleipnir. It had a Soft shaft and Firm base. It can help xD.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:37 am

I'm getting a little more worried as of late. I snagged the XL Sleipnir Signature color in 5/8 with a Suction cup last Wednesday, and it should be here Saturday. I won't be able to play with it right away but hopefully within a week. After grabbing my first toy in Soft (a Large Egg Plug), and after many toys bought in Medium, I started thinking larger toys in Soft would be best.. thankfully the XL Crackers in Medium firmness is manageable yet it has to be taken slow and early on, if I start using it too late in play-time (after 2 hrs) the muscles start to tire out SO I might have to grab an XL Sleipnir in a Soft shaft Firm base like yours. Keep us up to date on your progress. I look forward to hearing about your experience towards your goal.

@KnotyDes I have a Large Flint in Medium firmness. When I was ordering that one, my first ever bought from BD, I was undecided and in-experienced with their firmness options. Oddly my first BD toy was a Medium Stan in 5 I bought off Amazon, after a friend suggested I look into Bad Dragon toys. The Medium firmness was nice with Stan, and he is one of my go to warm up toys. So I was 99% sold with Medium firmness. That lead into 10 Bad Dragon purchases of toys in Medium, ugh :| I managed to take 95% of Flint after I knotted my Large Egg Plug in Soft, recently, and I've had my Flint since Feb-Mar 17'. The Flint I have can really stimulate things yet tends to wear me down sooner than later. I now look back and wish I would of bought it in Soft. The Apollo is another story. Yes that Apollo is a steep challenge after the shaft. Being 9.5" insert-able length I don't think I'll ever knot that thing in a Medium firmness. Heck, even the Large in a Medium firmness pushes my depth limits.

Hope I didn't hijack the thread. It was actually this thread that inspired me to join the forums in-part with my curiosity of the SecondHand Bad Dragon for-sale section.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:27 pm

toyfun wrote: :words:

oh, you have a depth limit, that kinda sucks. As someone who has already gone thru lots of depth training and still am. my recommendation is to practice, a lot. starting small isnt a bad thing, find something that your comfortable with getting past the "bend" and work your way up from there. If your serious about depth play or stretching SquarePeg toys has a very good selection of toys specifically for training. this go for OP as well.

Edit: For second hand toys you need to check out https://dragonmoor.com/index.php and/or https://dragon-hoard.com/ since the BD second hand section has been disbanded due to dishonest deals.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:30 pm

So, I've tried to play with my XL Sleipnir, and It still block after that the head is inserted. I think the pelvis is the reason. I will do more stretch training, but I don't know if the head will pass the pelvis. Result later with some more stretch training.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Have you ever tried taking Saw Palmetto before play? The other night when I conquered my Large Flint 5 for the first time, I took some before-hand. I think it helped.

BTW my XL Sleipnir 5/8 + SC came in Monday and it looks like a mighty steep challenge. It's still in it's bag. I might order a XL in 3/8 + SC. I'm thinking that head might cause too much stimulation. When you do get the head in are you able to relax and hold it there?
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:46 pm

I dont want to take pills only for my pleasure. 2 think that the XL Sleipnir's head block after have inserted it is the pelvis or lack of stretch training. I will continue it in the same time of the depth training, to take my Large Monster Buck ball deep.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft