XL Sleipnir help

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Bliz

Re: XL Sleipnir help

Postby Bliz » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:03 am

Hey. I've played with my XL Sleipnir one week ago, and I've seen that I can move just a little, around 1cm when the head is inserted. By the time, I think I will be able to take more lenght. I will play with my XL Sleipnir each time when I can. Insert the head and remove it, again and again. I love to do that with the XL Sleipnir, and keep the head of it inside in a bath.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:53 am

So, I still can't take more than the heal of my XL soft Sleipnir. I've played with it not many times because of works. But only by keeping the head of it inserted in a bath like a buttplug, it is wonderful. I've don't tried yet to put the Sleip on a chair or other positions, but I will try it next time if I can. I thought about it and I decided to buy an XL Crackers in Soft firmness. I will wait the Black Friday for it because of the price. 4" in diameter, it will be more easier to put it more deeper because of the round head and its progressive diameter. Now that I talked about XL soft Crackers, I can't wait to have one :laugh:
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:27 am

Mr. Hankey's has some great 4" wide x 12" circumference toys you can try. XXXL Topher Michels, XXXL Mateo, XXXL Nick Capra. I own them in 40% soft and they are fantastic. I also own a Sleipner in XL soft and a Crackers in XL soft. The Crackers I can manage to get a 1/3 in but I'm still working on the full toy, the XL Sleipner in soft is still not able to enter. Most people have the same issue with Sleipner in XL. I've also been trying over a year and fail quickly. I'm sure it'll be a great toy once it's manageable.
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:36 am

toyfun wrote: :words:

Bliz wrote: :words:

Boss Hogg is also a good once. the head is small enough, even on the XXXL to "easily" pop into the sigmoid colon. it then thickens quite quickly, which for me works out nicely. this is one of the only toys that i have found that can be inserted into the sigomoid, yet still have the girth to stretch in a relative comfortable way.

Plus it feels amazing.

i have had my Sleip for 4 years now and cant hilt it yet :angry: its a hard one to get deep.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:28 am

I can't take more than 6" depth. Hankeys toys are good, but too long and expensive compared to BD. That's why it is better to I take a XL Crackers for trainig before the XL Sleipnir. I just want to take more than the XL Sleipnir's head.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:21 pm

KnotyDes wrote:also you may wanna check out Hr. Hankey toys Boss Hogg https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/product-page/boss-hogg-1

For the Sleip, wouldn't the Solatok be a better practice toy?
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:36 pm

Shardik wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:also you may wanna check out Hr. Hankey toys Boss Hogg https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/product-page/boss-hogg-1

yes and no. my XXL Solatok head will pop into the bend but not past it, since i cant knot mine. the head is also really flat which makes it very difficult to get deep comfortably and without injury. At least that is my experience with my XXL Solatok.

ATM my training method is putting a condom over my rubber giant inflatable dildo and shoving all 14"x3.5-4" of the thing into me and slowly inflating it. the only issue with this is, that it feel very intense and the last two session have been cut short due to climaxing. like super intense, i also am kinda worried about sucking the toy in, but the thicker the toy gets the more it begins to push itself out of me. so i think i am safe there, but i am still being very cautious.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Dee

Postby Dee » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:12 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Shardik wrote:

yes and no. my XXL Solatok head will pop into the bend but not past it, since i cant knot mine. the head is also really flat which makes it very difficult to get deep comfortably and without injury. At least that is my experience with my XXL Solatok.

ATM my training method is putting a condom over my rubber giant inflatable dildo and shoving all 14"x3.5-4" of the thing into me and slowly inflating it. the only issue with this is, that it feel very intense and the last two session have been cut short due to climaxing. like super intense, i also am kinda worried about sucking the toy in, but the thicker the toy gets the more it begins to push itself out of me. so i think i am safe there, but i am still being very cautious.

Explaining why you're in the ER could be quite embarrassing :widesmile:

I've had my XL chance flared for some time now but find him very difficult to get much depth on him, I was very happy the other day when I finally managed to get his medial ring in with the head sitting comfortably. I can't tell you how much I want to hilt that big guy!

I remember KnotyDes saying it before, width is good but depth is better, and I gotta say i definitely agree.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”