Am I pushing my limits?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
NDspd

Am I pushing my limits?

Postby NDspd » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:53 pm

So I started with a small Echo, realized it was too plain, went to a Small Austin and felt the knot was great, but the rest was lacking.

To give you some background, I'm male and have only been dabbling in this stuff for a year or so. When I first started the knot on the small Austin I thought was my max until I realized I could go longer, and wider. This may sound weird, but I can now fit both the Austin and Echo at the same time with a little work and a little discomfort. Though, I really like the full feeling I get from it.

Do you think the medium Unflared Chance I just ordered will be too much? I've never tried something that wide or long. What kind of experience would I expect?
MachineDoll

Re: Am I pushing my limits?

Postby MachineDoll » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:17 am

Each time you buy a new toy, it can be an unknown experience. Its actually possible to be comfortable with a toy that is 4" around, you buy a new toy that is only 3.5", and yet, have difficulty to take it (if you can at all).

Sorry that I can't give better advice, but it really is a trial and error experience. If it doesn't work out, my suggestion would be to simply keep trying, or try buying a toy that tapers, like Crackers. I have a Xar that took me over a year to tame, and even today, I can only just barely take it, and only on a "good" day. Good luck with your new toy though!
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
TJ_Vinny

Postby TJ_Vinny » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:25 am

Pushing limits in a good or bad way? reminds me of my experience!

My first insertable toy was a mini Austin, which was amazing for a first time doing butt stuff.
About 3 months later... my next insertable toy was a large Echo!

Although I do not own any Chance,I don't think you would have any issues with a medium Chance if you're able to take both a small Echo and Austin at once. Chance is also thinner compared to both Echo and Austin at once. It'll be the depth that'll need some practice.
Hell, you may be a natural at it :stick:

When I'm sizing up, I typically use the largest toy I can take comfortably and compare the largest circumference of that toy to the largest circumference to a toy I want and try to stay within 0.25 - 0.75 inches. I can just take the knot of a large Diego, 8.5 inches in circumference. To me it's amazing, but I cannot take him for too long yet.

Firmness can also play a major role too. All of my insertables are in medium firmness. I have a large Alto from TTC that is in their slightly denser medium firmness and although his shaft is slightly thinner than Diego's knot, he's a lot harder to take. Like MachineDoll mentioned, I need a "good day" to take him. I guess large knots and large shafts are totally different beasts!

So yeah, go for it if that's what you want. I agree with MachineDoll in it being sort of a guessing game, but I think you can take a medium Chance.
I hope this little rambling helps!
Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:52 pm

If you can take both at the same time, probably you can take +8" in circumference, Chance is just 6". Feels more thin than it looks on paper, keep in mind that the measures are at the wider points, and the actual shaft is much thin. On length you are served for sure, and a head like that with this measures is a fair challenge if you want to go deep (but if you can't then you'll need something tapered)
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
NDspd

Postby NDspd » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:40 pm

So through the clearance drop I managed to land a medium unflared chance. Can't wait to give it a try!!!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”