Is medium david good for first time anal...?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
TheEclipse
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Is medium david good for first time anal...?

Postby TheEclipse » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:28 pm

Hopefully it's okay that I make 2 topics in such a short time span! This one is about david!

So, I'm a bi male who is curious about anal play... And I've been craving david for quite some time. I don't really know my limits... Other than I'm tight. Like, ridiculously tight. The problem is, I also really like oral play, and a small david just isn't going to keep my mouth happy.

So, I'm looking at the medium one. On my computer screen, it looks huge. But i don't know how that will translate to RL.

I mean, do you think a medium david... at medium firmness will be good for a newbie? Or, do you think I'll be pushing it? I just don't want to hurt myself or anything.

Thanks!
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: Is medium david good for first time anal...?

Postby Padre » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:22 am

I don't own a David, so I'm not sure whether it's one of the comparatively big or small models, but .... Damn son, you're ambitious!
Bad Dragon's mediums are usually already _really_ big, and a lot thicker than regular dicks are. I fear with no experience and no smaller toy to warm up with, you could really hurt yourself with a medium David.

Not that I'm discouraging you from buying one, you could probably work your way up there sooner or later, but I would highly recommend adding a mini and/or small toy to your cart too, so you have some "stepping stones" on your way there.
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Is medium david good for first time anal...?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:02 pm

A medium David is definitely too large for a first (anal) toy, especially if you are exceptionally tight. Even a small is likely to be too large for you, for anal play. You need something small and tapered to start with, like a small Glyph or small Trent. A small (maybe medium) Winston's Tail would be a good trainer. Start by using your fingers, if you're able. How many can you comfortably fit after you're warmed up?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
RainbowNanaki
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:43 am

Re: Is medium david good for first time anal...?

Postby RainbowNanaki » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Ooooof, yeah. As someone who has been doing anal play for a while, but is always tight starting out, a medium David is absolutely too big. Ouch :doh: This is deffo a case one's eyes being bigger than their ass!
gay/23/transguy/extremely single
:misc6: :eyeroll:

My Toys

► Show Spoiler
TheEclipse
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Re: Is medium david good for first time anal...?

Postby TheEclipse » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:13 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:A medium David is definitely too large for a first (anal) toy, especially if you are exceptionally tight. Even a small is likely to be too large for you, for anal play. You need something small and tapered to start with, like a small Glyph or small Trent. A small (maybe medium) Winston's Tail would be a good trainer. Start by using your fingers, if you're able. How many can you comfortably fit after you're warmed up?


Um... Like one. One finger.

I mean... The thing that really deters me is anything more than that has lead to a lot of pain. The one time I did experiment, like a gallon of lube was used, and he was really gentle, and it felt amazing... And then I bled profusely for like... 6 months straight. Like, actually literally 6 months. I was relieved because i was about to check myself into a hospital.

So, I was all like, "whelp... learned my lesson. Never ever, under any circumstances put anything up there ever." But I mean, because of that, I can't really keep the kind of company that I want. So, I was hoping a toy might help my situation. Plus, I really, REALLY want things up there. I'm kind of obsessed with it, actually.

So, In retrospect, maybe this was a dumb question to ask about the size... But I was talking to a friend in an online game (SL), and he was all like, "yeah, no go large at least. You won't even feel a medium! Just trust me!" And I was looking at the medium one and i'm just like, "yeah no, this thing is fucking huge." So, I wasn't sure if it was kind of like... It just looks big, but it actually isn't because holes can stretched really wide.

Also, the design of david is **really** attractive to me, so I had my heart set on it. But, I think I see your point about a more tapered toy. I was thinking, in the same sense that it wouldn't be hard to get david's tip in, and i could work from there... But maybe it's still too thick...?

You know, kind of unrelated, but I only really visit the BD forums when I'm trying to make a decision to purchase something. Out of curiosity, I just looked back through my old posts, and apparently you were the one that sold me on Janine. Just um... Yeah, she's really fucking amazing so thank you for that!

RainbowNanaki wrote:Ooooof, yeah. As someone who has been doing anal play for a while, but is always tight starting out, a medium David is absolutely too big. Ouch :doh: This is deffo a case one's eyes being bigger than their ass!


Duly noted. Nice to see a fellow canadian!
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Is medium david good for first time anal...?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:30 am

TheEclipse wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:A medium David is definitely too large for a first (anal) toy, especially if you are exceptionally tight. Even a small is likely to be too large for you, for anal play. You need something small and tapered to start with, like a small Glyph or small Trent. A small (maybe medium) Winston's Tail would be a good trainer. Start by using your fingers, if you're able. How many can you comfortably fit after you're warmed up?


Um... Like one. One finger.

I mean... The thing that really deters me is anything more than that has lead to a lot of pain. The one time I did experiment, like a gallon of lube was used, and he was really gentle, and it felt amazing... And then I bled profusely for like... 6 months straight. Like, actually literally 6 months. I was relieved because i was about to check myself into a hospital.

So, I was all like, "whelp... learned my lesson. Never ever, under any circumstances put anything up there ever." But I mean, because of that, I can't really keep the kind of company that I want. So, I was hoping a toy might help my situation. Plus, I really, REALLY want things up there. I'm kind of obsessed with it, actually.

So, In retrospect, maybe this was a dumb question to ask about the size... But I was talking to a friend in an online game (SL), and he was all like, "yeah, no go large at least. You won't even feel a medium! Just trust me!" And I was looking at the medium one and i'm just like, "yeah no, this thing is fucking huge." So, I wasn't sure if it was kind of like... It just looks big, but it actually isn't because holes can stretched really wide.

Also, the design of david is **really** attractive to me, so I had my heart set on it. But, I think I see your point about a more tapered toy. I was thinking, in the same sense that it wouldn't be hard to get david's tip in, and i could work from there... But maybe it's still too thick...?

You know, kind of unrelated, but I only really visit the BD forums when I'm trying to make a decision to purchase something. Out of curiosity, I just looked back through my old posts, and apparently you were the one that sold me on Janine. Just um... Yeah, she's really fucking amazing so thank you for that!


Glad you ended up really liking Janine! Regarding David, if you can barely fit a single finger, the only thing I could recommend from BD is a mini Bumble, a small tail, or something small and tapered, like a small Trent or small Glyph. Even the smallest size David would likely cause you an injury. If you continuously, profusely bled for 6 months straight; yeah, you should have immediately gone to a hospital. I would personally not recommend toying without first seeing a doctor, because of that past experience. You could have seriously damaged yourself and not be aware.

Does your friend even know how large these toys are or are they simply able to take large sizes without a worry? All bodies are different; some people can take huge toys, some people can barely fit a finger or two. BD toys are also not like mainstream sex shop toys. What constitutes a large at a sex shop, BD might consider a small, And some large toys are best left alone, even some mediums unless you have lots of experience. Some of BD's mediums are larger around than my arm and I am not a small woman.

If you can't take more than a finger, and the last time you tried anal you say you bled for 6 months continuously.; there is no way you're ready for even a small David. It's way too risky in my opinion.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Is medium david good for first time anal...?

Postby Villie » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:28 pm

Not gonna lie, even a small david looks too big for beginner anal LOL. I def wouldn't go for a medium one.

Medium Glyph, maybe! Medium winstons tail? (Might not satisfy the oral needs though, as this is not a weiner) Other than that, I think all of BD's mediums would be too big.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
AmethystFlight
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:22 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Is medium david good for first time anal...?

Postby AmethystFlight » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:09 am

I definitely agree with Padre and everyone else, a medium will definitely hurt you way too much! I'm female, but I did the same thing you did. I had a small David I'd adopted as my first BD toy and got curious. I hurt myself bc I didn't warm up/relax properly and went a little too fast in my excitement, but he felt really good, not too big and the taper was perfect. I never made it to the knot before I gifted my David to a friend.

If you're set on David, start with a small and move up ro a medium. Or, you can do what I do: I have a medium Chance I use strictly for Oral play, and I'm soon to buy a new vaginal/anal toy strictly for internal play, and you can use the medium once you're ready.

Another thing to try if you have a lot of problems with bleeding/tightness, don't fully use it yet, but go for rim play. Give your muscles time to expand and get used to his size. Insert part of the head until you start to feel discomfort then stop, leave it for a few seconds, then retract. Tiny slow thrusts until that becomes more comfortable, then go a little deeper. Gives your body time to adjust.

Another non BD suggesting, find a slim glass dildo, something small, like and inch or so. And NEVER underestimate the power of meditating before/making sure you're relaxed before a session.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests