Which Slink to get?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
HentaiBD

Which Slink to get?

Postby HentaiBD » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:41 am

So I am really curious about getting a Slink from Squarepegtoys.

They currently seem to offer the default, the Ripple, and the Vortex version. In addition to that they also offer them in all kinds of sizes.
I'd like to get some advice on which kind of Slink to get and which size. I do quite like large toys, but I don't wanna try anything impossible. To give you some perspective: With a little bit of warmup I can comfortably bottom out my XL Uf Chance, I can bottom out my XL Crackers (although takes a bit more warmup) and I can just about bottom up the XL Flint (with lots of warmup, can't do it on every day).

Slink obviously is a more lengthy toy (especially the XXL), but perhaps this gives you an impression of what I'm out for.

Thanks in advance :smile:
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
KnotyDes

Re: Which Slink to get?

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:17 am

HentaiBD wrote:So I am really curious about getting a Slink from Squarepegtoys.

They currently seem to offer the default, the Ripple, and the Vortex version. In addition to that they also offer them in all kinds of sizes.
I'd like to get some advice on which kind of Slink to get and which size. I do quite like large toys, but I don't wanna try anything impossible. To give you some perspective: With a little bit of warmup I can comfortably bottom out my XL Uf Chance, I can bottom out my XL Crackers (although takes a bit more warmup) and I can just about bottom up the XL Flint (with lots of warmup, can't do it on every day).

Slink obviously is a more lengthy toy (especially the XXL), but perhaps this gives you an impression of what I'm out for.

Thanks in advance :smile:

I have a XXL and its a amazing toy. since you can take XL chance you probably wont have too much trouble getting it deep, since the toy is so tapered and flexible. It just kinda goes where it needs to go. you'll probably need to practice a bit, but Slink is a very easy toy to use.

the plug while not "huge" it still is large enough to really be felt. For me it is just the right size that i feel very full, while still being able to ejaculate freely and quite hard. the super soft firmness is just so nice.

the XXL is a very very nice toy. easily one of the best toys i own
My collection
► Show Spoiler
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:23 am

Thank you very much. A toy of this size seems really nuts but I'm so desperate to try it out.

Now, XXL Slink isn't a very cheap toy and since I live in Europe I might end up paying quite a lot with customs.
Does anyone have any experience with importing? I noticed Squarepegtoys also has european based retailers. Some of them seem to charge more than others. Does anyone know which one of them is the cheapest?
Toys owned:
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:31 am

HentaiBD wrote:Thank you very much. A toy of this size seems really nuts but I'm so desperate to try it out.

Now, XXL Slink isn't a very cheap toy and since I live in Europe I might end up paying quite a lot with customs.
Does anyone have any experience with importing? I noticed Squarepegtoys also has european based retailers. Some of them seem to charge more than others. Does anyone know which one of them is the cheapest?

I don't have any experience with Slink, but I do live in Europe and have bought other SquarePeg toys from Regulation.co.uk and they have the XXL Slink for £355.00. Shipping is not too expensive when you don't live in England.
There's actually a list of SquarePeg's retailers in Europe so you might find them: https://www.squarepegtoys.com/retailers/#tab-id-2
List of toys owned in profile.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:05 pm

HentaiBD wrote:Thank you very much. A toy of this size seems really nuts but I'm so desperate to try it out.

It kinda seems like a daunting task to take a 21"+ toy but slink just goes deep so easily.

you might wanna check out DragonHoard or DragonMoor for used EU sales
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:07 pm

HentaiBD wrote:So I am really curious about getting a Slink from Squarepegtoys.

They currently seem to offer the default, the Ripple, and the Vortex version. In addition to that they also offer them in all kinds of sizes. Thanks in advance :smile:

I'm not the asspig Knotty is (I wish I could be but that doesn't seem likely after forty years of delving deep, and I so wish I could hilt my XL UF Chance!), but I do love my LG Flint and my XL Topher as much as humanly possible, and I have an original Legacy Slink, which is now the "Large": smooth and 21" long with a 3½" plug-style base, and I can successfully take all of it. I don't get to play often (I have a wife and adult son living at the house, and they're rarely both out of the house at the same time for a long enough period for me to do the clean and prep work). The Slink large is a super-lovely toy that you can feel all the way inside, and I really enjoy it.

If you can take a 4" diameter toy, the Slink XL might be a good toy for you; you don't have to take it all on the first try, after all, and given your capability with the Chance and the Flint, you have the capacity to play with a lot of it before you start reaching, ahem, new depths, at which point you're expanding your horizons appreciably.

My guts just seem pretty narrow past the first 13" or so, so with the 21" Slink if the whole toy is inside me, that means that the "narrow" upper sphincter is being challenged by the part of the Slink that's 13" from the bottom and 8" from the top; at that place, the Slink is about 1⅛" in diameter, which isn't uncomfortable for me at all. Do similar math with the known depth you get with your Chance, and see which version appeals to you.

I really wouldn't get the Vortex or Ripple as a first toy. Real depth first, novelty later.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:54 am

So, a couple months later I now somehow got an XXL Slink here :smile:

I've gone through a couple of sessions now and got my first experiences to share and my next questions to ask.
First things first: It absolutely feels amazing. I haven't really used toys before with absolutely no texture. On Slink this is quite cool. You have this super long super smooth thing that goes in and out. I wouldn't have expected it to be that good at prostate massaging but it when approaching the wider parts of the toy it certainly rocks!

In the beginning it was pretty much impossible to take it all the way. When I was getting down to the lower 6 inches or so my body would just say 'nope'. I then realized these deeper parts would require relaxation in a different area to what I'm used to. An hour or so later I then somehow managed to get Slink all the way in. Just for a couple seconds. Had to pull out after that. In my more recent sessions this has improved but it's still isn't very easy to get all the way in (specially for a bit longer time).

To get to my more question related thing: Depending on when I do it Slink doesn't seem to go into in a very straight way into my decending colon. Sometimes I feel like it feels way better/easier to insert it than other times. Like, when it goes more to left side it tends to not feel as good as when it goes more to right side (where I can see it bulging).
Might sound a little silly but perhaps some of the more advanced users know what I might be struggling with. I'd really appreciate any advice on how to make this more consistently not feel 'bad'.
Toys owned:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:05 am

HentaiBD wrote:To get to my more question related thing: Depending on when I do it Slink doesn't seem to go into in a very straight way into my decending colon. Sometimes I feel like it feels way better/easier to insert it than other times. Like, when it goes more to left side it tends to not feel as good as when it goes more to right side (where I can see it bulging).
Might sound a little silly but perhaps some of the more advanced users know what I might be struggling with. I'd really appreciate any advice on how to make this more consistently not feel 'bad'.

I have been having the same issue recently. i cant seem to get the tip to turn into the descending colon. I think it just just a things have to line up correctly kinda of thing. it is kinda hard to apply the keep trying method, since the tip tends to hit that "wall" when your inserting the thickest part of the plug. Guess we will just have to keep trying.

i dont tend to plug very long, i have not gad a chance to "wear" my slink for any period of time. I also tend to cum when i fully insert slink, which btw feels amazing.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”