Any Music Suggestions for Sex/Bondage/Toy Play?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
TJ_Vinny

Any Music Suggestions for Sex/Bondage/Toy Play?

Postby TJ_Vinny » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:28 am

Hey folks, so some big news!
I'm preparing for a bondage and pegging session with my girlfriend. I got the cheap wine, clean room, and some of those Durex Performax condoms we love. Of course I'll be the one strapped down and fucked with my large Diego. It'll be our first time and I cannot wait!

I've always wanted to try adding music to our intimate interactions but I have no idea where to start. I normally listen to metal (death, folk, black, melodic, etc), new age/classical, and occasionally jazz fusion. My girlfriend likes to listen to almost anything (tolerating my metal).

What are some kinds of music you enjoy during any session? Would instrumental be best? Atmospheric? Chanting and/or droning vocals without actual lyrics?

I have no idea where to start...

Thank you in advance!
Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Noll

Re: Any Music Suggestions for Sex/Bondage/Toy Play?

Postby Noll » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:35 pm

I don't really know what to advise. I guess it really depends on the type of mood you're trying to set - on top of your mutual musical tastes : something dark, playful, lighthearted, scary, intimate. You might want to try and find a mood that "works" and see the musics that may sync well with it.

There's that playlist I found for "scenes": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk1ZCt0 ... NT&index=1
Son Lux | Easy
After the Flowers are Gone
Dark ambient might be good for scary stuff
Marina and the diamonds ; Lorde : seems like a great choice too
TSFH/Audiomachine/Immediate Music
If the fantasy you're playing out has music that you can play (like movies/anime...)
List of toys owned in profile.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”