Does anyone have experience of affect3dstore

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Scorpio

Does anyone have experience of affect3dstore

Postby Scorpio » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Not sure if it belongs here, but I thought I'd give it a try.
As a curious peeker of furry media, I've been glancing at Clamdog Studios movie ""How This All Happened"" for a while and tried to decide if I should get a copy or not. For me, a DVD copy haven't really been an important thing and together with shipping, it's a bit over the budget I feel like I would have right now for an adult movie. Instead I've been tempted to get a digital copy.

Which leaves me at affect3dstore (haven't found any other store that sells it).
Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid about buying from adult stores I don't know alot about and has no payment system that I'm familiar with. So I was wondering if anybody else has any experience with the site and could tell about their experience? Good? Bad?
MachineDoll

Re: Does anyone have experience of affect3dstore

Postby MachineDoll » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:36 pm

No experience with them, but you might consider getting a temporary/virtual credit card. My Visa and MasterCard offer it. It will give you a virtual one time card number/expiration/SSV to use for a single transaction. If they try and pull more than you authorized, or run it twice/etc, it will auto-decline. Also makes it very easy for the fraud dept to isolate the issue.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”