Orochi reviews?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
BnS_Pup

Orochi reviews?

Postby BnS_Pup » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:01 pm

I cant seem to find any feedback regarding this toy. The detail and design is gorgeous but I am curious to how people enjoy using it. Particularly for backdoor play
huntress

Re: Orochi reviews?

Postby huntress » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:49 pm

I've been looking everywhere, too, but I only found unboxing videos. I picked one up (medium, soft) during the Black Friday weekend. It will arrive in a week and I plan to write a short review. But I want to do some testing first because I've never liked a toy to begin with before and want to take some time. If I'd reviewed my Flint or Nox right away, when I got them, or even Echo, I would have given them a bad rating because I didn't have the right technique or wrong expectations. Now I love them XP

I heard that the firmness feels softer on him than on other toys. That's the only information I have on him thus far. But I am texture sensitive so I got him in soft. We'll see.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:42 pm

i have a XL in soft and i really like it. the S curved shaft lets it hit sweet spots well and its thick/long enough to keep me happy.

mine is in soft and the textures feel amazing. the scales are not rough at all, they only enhance thrusting.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
huntress

Postby huntress » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:41 pm

KnotyDes wrote:i have a XL in soft and i really like it. the S curved shaft lets it hit sweet spots well and its thick/long enough to keep me happy.

mine is in soft and the textures feel amazing. the scales are not rough at all, they only enhance thrusting.

i will back that up. I have a medium in soft and the texture is very gentle. I uploaded a review. You an look it up, if you want.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”