Color & Pattern Question

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Kilhiojo

Color & Pattern Question

Postby Kilhiojo » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:20 pm

Hello, I want advice on a future toy I am planning to buy.

I want to make toy with a color combination as similar to
an orc as possible. Unfortantely from the possible toy candidates, Archer, Axe, Flint & Pearce, none offer what I want.
Most of them have a fade option, but those start far to early in the shaft. And are much more gradient than I want.
What I want is this:

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

A primary color from the base to a majority of the shaft then shifting at the head. Then a much more natural and sudden shift to the secondary color.
So do you guys think staff can fufill something like this? If so do I just submit a ticket after I've finalized the toy, firmness and accessories?

Thanks in advance for all replies.
Grimly Fiendish

Re: Color & Pattern Question

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:14 am

It's not likely that they can isolate the color of the head, and then have a fade below that. (I think it's possible to do, but I don't think Bad Dragon accepts that type of specific directions).

You could investigate other toy makers who are willing to work closely with customers on detailed custom requests. Or be willing to accept a BD toy that's not exactly what you want - hopefully close, but not exact.

Here's what it might look like if BD did a normal fade.

dongexample.jpg

These colors might not be exactly what you had in mind exactly, I did this sample pic very quickly though.

I only have a blank color template for Nox, but not any of the toys you mentioned.
Kilhiojo

Re: Color & Pattern Question

Postby Kilhiojo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:21 pm

Thanks for the information. I'll research other toy manufactures.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”