Some questions

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
sunshine

Some questions

Postby sunshine » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:41 pm

1. Why is Xar considered a pseudo-knot on his page?

2. What colors are in world soul?

3. Would it be hard to thrust with a small Sleipnir in medium firm with a suction cup? His base looks small already and with a suction cup it'd be smaller, but I want to get colors that aren't split, so I'm conflicted.
MachineDoll

Re: Some questions

Postby MachineDoll » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:09 am

Depending on who you ask, Xar is considered one of the better "plug" toys. I unfortunately have not been able to plug Xar, but that may be because I have an XL and he pushes my limits even fully turned on.

As far as BD suction cups, I have to say the way they make them is not by adding a suction cup attachment like is so common with other toys. Instead they pour the mold with a concaved base, so there are no parts to break, no glue that will fail, etc. When I got my first BD toy with a suction cup and saw it, I felt scammed if I am honest. But I put it on the wall, tried it, and it held exceptionally well. I recommend any toy you buy have a suction cup, whether playing solo or with partner. The options it adds is well worth the little extra money.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”