Getting in contact

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
TrinityIE

Getting in contact

Postby TrinityIE » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:24 am

I bought a couple toys 18 days ago (both premade), and one has yet to ship. I tried filing a ticket about a week after purchase to no response 10 days later. There was another issue with the second toy as I ordered a return and while it was returned and signed for, I received no compensation. Coming here was my next course of action, has anyone encountered this before or know how to get in contact with someone who can give me any assistance? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Euler

Re: Getting in contact

Postby Euler » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:22 pm

TrinityIE wrote:I bought a couple toys 18 days ago (both premade), and one has yet to ship. I tried filing a ticket about a week after purchase to no response 10 days later. There was another issue with the second toy as I ordered a return and while it was returned and signed for, I received no compensation. Coming here was my next course of action, has anyone encountered this before or know how to get in contact with someone who can give me any assistance? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My guy, did you notice there is a pandemic going on?
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:53 pm

There are no returns, as far as i know. Even if there was a problem with your toy (wrong size, damaged etc) Bad Dragon doesn't want you sending that toy back. They send you a replacement toy, or a refund. There is no situation where Bad Dragon accepts a toy to be returned though. At least I've never heard of that happening.

If they sent you the wrong size or damaged toy (etc etc), then you can ask for a refund. Otherwise, once it arrives on your doorstep, and the order is correct, you own it.

If you want to sell a toy, go to Dragon Hoard dot com, or Reddit Bad Dragon forum. Don't open the bag, that will lower the value in a sale.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:58 pm

Oh! Maybe I misunderstood. It looks like you cancelled the sale before the toy was delivered. The shipper had the toy in their possession and it was never in your possession. Fed Ex (or UPS) picked it up, and then brought it back. If that's what happened (or similar), you should be able to get a refund once Bad Dragon gets around to your ticket.

If the toy is delivered to you, that changes the situation though.

They are backlogged with customer service issues at the moment.
TrinityIE

Postby TrinityIE » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:17 pm

Everything was resolved. I was just a bit impatient but they got back to me and fixed all the issues.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”