First Male masturbator

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Honeybee2929

First Male masturbator

Postby Honeybee2929 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:38 am

Hello

I recently bought the twitch sexual toy, and I'm pretty positive I'm to big how if at all could I stretch it to comidate my size.

I thought about cutting it to slowly pulling it apart over time, would any of these methods work or.

This is the only thing like this I will be able to afford for a long while so I'm going to have to make due. Any and all advice is appreciated.
Rainbow Dasher

Re: First Male masturbator

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:10 pm

These toys are often a vast learning curve, requiring trial and error, sometimes even wasting cash to find the toy that's right for you. Cutting the toy will destroy it; the first time you try and enter it, with having made even the smallest cut, you will quite likely rip it, big time, rendering it unusable. Sucks to say, but the toy just won't work for you if you're too large for it. The muzzles are usually recommended for those who are on the larger side of the spectrum. Janine, from what I recall, is a pretty good pick, too. There just isn't a way to stretch them out in order to accommodate someone of a larger size.

You could always sell it on a forum that allows secondhand sales, using the cash to get a different toy to try. Since these toys are 100% able to be sterilized, buying secondhand isn't something to be too worried about.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Honeybee2929

Postby Honeybee2929 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:00 am

Thank you for the advice do you think you could point me in the direction of one of the sites. Or did you mean like one of these forums?
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:18 am

Honeybee2929 wrote:Thank you for the advice do you think you could point me in the direction of one of the sites. Or did you mean like one of these forums?

I'd recommend Dragonmoor

Link: https://dragonmoor.com/index.php
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:52 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Honeybee2929 wrote:Thank you for the advice do you think you could point me in the direction of one of the sites. Or did you mean like one of these forums?

I'd recommend Dragonmoor

Yup. I PMed him about it. Last time anyone mentioned DM here, the post got removed. I didn't want to take chances.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:59 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Phelvia wrote:

I'd recommend Dragonmoor

Yup. I PMed him about it. Last time anyone mentioned DM here, the post got removed. I didn't want to take chances.

Oh really? Ah well, not like anyone really moderates here anymore lmao
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:25 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
I'd recommend Dragonmoor

Oh really? Ah well, not like anyone really moderates here anymore lmao

Too true! I just didn't want to take any chances. I don't think I've seen a mod here in, fuck, 2 years now? Three?

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”