No motivation or drive?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
wizerdwolf

No motivation or drive?

Postby wizerdwolf » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:28 pm

So, I'm wondering how other people handle not having the desire or motivation to toy and train?

I have my long-term goals of being able to hilt my XL Chance and future, larger toys, and these are things I still very much want to do, but for the past several months I've just not really felt the desire or motivation to toy. My broader sex-drive in general has also been sitting at an absolute 0 as well.
MachineDoll

Re: No motivation or drive?

Postby MachineDoll » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:08 pm

There are more factors that go into sex drive than anyone really knows. Stress is a major factor. Diet and changes in lifestyle also are big ones. Then your body's hormones and chemicals will always play a role of course. If its less than 2 months, I wouldn't worry to much about it. Next week you might get super excited to "make up" for the current low. I certainly have roller-coasters of extreme ups and downs as far as sex drive.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
wizerdwolf

Postby wizerdwolf » Fri May 01, 2020 5:26 pm

MachineDoll wrote:There are more factors that go into sex drive than anyone really knows. Stress is a major factor. Diet and changes in lifestyle also are big ones. Then your body's hormones and chemicals will always play a role of course. If its less than 2 months, I wouldn't worry to much about it. Next week you might get super excited to "make up" for the current low. I certainly have roller-coasters of extreme ups and downs as far as sex drive.

Definitely been more than 2 months, but hopefully I'll be past it soon In general my libido hasn't been super high for the past several years, but this has been very low compared to my normal. I think it may be starting to ease off, but we shall see.
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Fri May 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Have you had any issues with sex drive with your partner, or only when toying? If the former, you should talk with your doctor. If its the latter, and it bothers you this much, it might not have a bad idea to talk with your doctor as well.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
wizerdwolf

Postby wizerdwolf » Sat May 02, 2020 3:58 am

MachineDoll wrote:Have you had any issues with sex drive with your partner, or only when toying? If the former, you should talk with your doctor. If its the latter, and it bothers you this much, it might not have a bad idea to talk with your doctor as well.

My bf and I don't play too much with each other (not a drive issue so much as both bottoms issue xD )and by virtue of not really having any nearby fwb, it's mostly a matter of toying and such recently. Thanks for your advice.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun May 03, 2020 3:45 am

When I'm getting lots of exercise and eating well, my sex drive is higher. If I'm not moving very much, and eating food that slows down my metabolism (deep fried foods, etc) then my drive is lower. If I eat food that upsets my stomach (super spicy, cheese, nuts, YMMV) I don't really want to toy.

Also, this is a really stressful time for some people, which can affect drive.
wizerdwolf

Postby wizerdwolf » Thu May 07, 2020 12:48 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:When I'm getting lots of exercise and eating well, my sex drive is higher. If I'm not moving very much, and eating food that slows down my metabolism (deep fried foods, etc) then my drive is lower. If I eat food that upsets my stomach (super spicy, cheese, nuts, YMMV) I don't really want to toy.

Also, this is a really stressful time for some people, which can affect drive.

While I don't have any dedicated "work out" time, I work 10 active hour shifts in a warehouse. It's an hour from home, so in the end I don't have any real time for exercise anyway. While I'm on no specific diet, can't say what I eat seems to bother my stomach. Rare I do any fried stuff nowadays as my bf's stomach is more sensative than mine, and he's the cook. Alas, this has been a thing since before the pandemic started. I do appreciate your input, though!
Dee

Postby Dee » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:06 pm

Biggest factor in my experience is work. Long shifts leaving you little time not just to play but prep and clean up? Totally kills your drive. Both bottoms huh? I can just imagine two guys fighting over a pretty horse dildo,
"Me first"
"No me"
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”