How to fix the cum tube?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Saltairy

How to fix the cum tube?

Postby Saltairy » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:58 pm

I'm not sure if there is a way tbh but. Has anyone else had the cum tube pull completely out of the toy? I had this happen not long ago and now it just never stays in. Am I just metaphorically screwed or is there a way I can fix it?

I'm also fighting every fight or flight mode even instilled in my body because I feel both dumb and ashamed coming here but I need help/advice
MachineDoll

Re: How to fix the cum tube?

Postby MachineDoll » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:06 am

When cleaning mine once a couple years ago, out came out as well. My guess is that it is held in simply by glue (maybe, though I never found any residue), otherwise it is simply jammed in there. Like you, mine pops out and is not usable anymore. Seems to be a defect of how they do it.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Dee

Re: How to fix the cum tube?

Postby Dee » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:16 pm

I'm pretty sure it's just put in place when they "cast" the toy. A certain length not expecting you to pull it hard enough to unseat it.

I pull all mine out because they annoy me most of the time (i usually don't have the patience to clean up after but the option is nice.)

Couple choices. Try sil-poxy, but risky if you screw it up. Run some thick string through the toy and tube before you start so that when the glue is set you can pull it through making sure you haven't just glued the tube shut.

Other is a barb type union. May not be fit for purpose depending on how you use the toy but it will easily stay in for one session. Like these. asshole websites and their asshole-unnecessarily-long links
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”