Masturbator Selection

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Bad_Dragoness

Masturbator Selection

Postby Bad_Dragoness » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:55 pm

I want to buy a toy for someone who's dick is relatively thick and who has broken other toys.

My girlfriend's husband has a thicker than average wiener hog and I'd like some advice on purchase choices. I bought a Dragoness Muzzle for my (trans) girlfriend awhile ago, and she was of average girth, but the toy ripped at the mouth. With this next purchase I'd like to avoid tearing and it needs to be vaguely humanoid. I'm trying to pick between Lana and Sofia for this, and any feedback would be appreciated.
Grimly Fiendish

Re: Masturbator Selection

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:45 am

The muzzle toys are supposed to be the loosest, the butt models supposed to be the tightest, and the vaginal models in the middle.

There's a chart showing sleeves ranked from loosest to tightest, somewhere here in the forum. Use the search function?

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”