Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Lygerr

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lygerr » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Elli wrote:Yeah, but the one time it happens can be the first time, the tenth time, the hundredth... It's basically bad luck that decides. (Ok, so it's your body but you get the idea?)

And until you can't fit anymore, just how long do you think your intestines are? It's when things go so far up inside that you can't intentionally push them out or have a decent chance to reach them by hand that it's an issue. One small thing can do this without any more things helping it along.

What should be kept in mind is that you're not deliberately manipulating your intestines to squeeze and push things down until it's far enough down that it's time to go to the toilet or near to it. And should there be blocking the passage you'll become seriously ill. It doesn't even have to be a foreign object of any kind that gets stuck, even regular shit does occasionally but adding things on our own is probably best avoided.

Also fitting something inside is only a very small part of the equation. But I suppose that if you use something that you won't have to stretch for at all, like a small marble maybe that'd keep down the risks. I honestly believe that if you feel you need to do this then bigger is better though since there should at least be a little more resistance offered when moving from one part of the system to another? Though if it does get through going back would likely be worse so... Yeah, I no longer do this. I've got no facts of any kind to back this up and I could definitely be wrong so please don't think that this is advise of any kind. It's just what I think sounds reasonable or like common sense to me.

Anyway, your body your choices. I won't try and stop you and I don't think I actually have the right to do so anyway but felt that I should at least try to make the risks involved more apparent to you if you hadn't quite thought about the possible consequences. I know that I spent years not doing so myself :mystery:

oh i know the risks, i just don't think they're as major as they're portrayed. yep sometimes bad things happen but that is usually with obtuse objects that don't belong up there or things you forcibly have to shove inside that you begin to realize don't push out quite as easily without something on the other side pushing it out besides your large intestine.

there's also the matter of what the object is made out of, some things won't be an issue if left in for short periods but something like a latex ball and you start having an allergic reaction to and need to get it out in a hurry is something else to consider.
I'm a Ligon - Liger+Dragon - Lion+Tiger+Dragon
Rowin Goldman

Postby Rowin Goldman » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:51 pm

Well, this is a slightly embarrassing and awkward situation...

So, under the impulse of libido I decided to buy a large Chance rather than a medium because, judging it against the soda can, it 'looked about right'... I didn't even pay attention to the measurements at all. And, for the past 3 sessions I've toyed, I have not for the life of me been able to get his flare in. For clarification, he is a Large Chance Flared in split 5/8 firmness with a cumtube. I've tried most tips I've found - using plenty of lube, stretching before (albeit I can't stretch too much because I only have one other toy, which happens to be a pretty small normal dildo), trying different positions (though I haven't tried backing up doggystyle because I don't have a way to mount him or stick him to anything), and forcing it in manually with my hands. I feel as if I've gotten close, but I can't seem to do it, in my opinion mostly due to the firmness and the fact that it flops around a bit too much. Any help is appreciated beyond what I've already mentioned, especially specific positions to try out.

Thank you!
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:04 am

Rowin Goldman wrote:Any help is appreciated beyond what I've already mentioned, especially specific positions to try out.

Thank you!

I had similar issue with Motown when I first got it and tried just about every position I could think of with no luck at all. It was getting pretty frustrating, but I realized I completely over looked a certain position that was really basic. This worked really well for me, and I still do it now if I haven't toyed in a bit and the toy has a particularly large and untapered head. Try lying on your side, pulling your knees up closer to your chest and use your free hand to insert it. Lube up just the head and a couple inches below it so you can hold it midshaft or so and have a bit of leverage. With any luck, it'll pop in surprisingly easy! Make sure you've tried to loosen up a bit beforehand though, maybe with another toy or a flare that big popping in may feel uncomfortable. And once the heads in you can take a sec to apply lube to the rest. Good luck!
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:12 am

AlphaBlue wrote:
Rowin Goldman wrote:Any help is appreciated beyond what I've already mentioned, especially specific positions to try out.

Thank you!

I had similar issue with Motown when I first got it and tried just about every position I could think of with no luck at all. It was getting pretty frustrating, but I realized I completely over looked a certain position that was really basic. This worked really well for me, and I still do it now if I haven't toyed in a bit and the toy has a particularly large and untapered head. Try lying on your side, pulling your knees up closer to your chest and use your free hand to insert it. Lube up just the head and a couple inches below it so you can hold it midshaft or so and have a bit of leverage. With any luck, it'll pop in surprisingly easy! Make sure you've tried to loosen up a bit beforehand though, maybe with another toy or a flare that big popping in may feel uncomfortable. And once the heads in you can take a sec to apply lube to the rest. Good luck!

In addition with what AlphaBlue said try to take the head in one side at a time rather then all at once. If you can get half of one side in then prying upwards on the head with him halfway in should let the other half pop in as well.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
Sean

Postby Sean » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Looks like I pushed myself a bit far and, even though I trained myself beforehand, made myself bleed. Again. Shit.
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Neokolzia

Postby Neokolzia » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:29 am

Anyone have any suggestions for Toys or fun things to use with Anal-Tunnels?

I have this one;
http://perfectfitbrand.com/product/tunnel-plug#enter

Perfect Fit; XL Tunnel Plug

Length: 4"
Insertable Length: 3.5"
Inner Diameter: 1.5"
Girth: 9" at largest point
Width: 2.6" at largest point
Materials: Jelly Rubber (TPR), Silicone
Special Features: Flexible, Smooth Surface
Color: Clear

So 1.5" Inner diameter with a flexible material is what I got to work with, anyone wondering is a really comfortable plug, tunnel aspect softens the usually uncomfortable part the base that sits on outside much more flexible so ya good!

But I'm left wondering, what kinda toys or stuff would be fun with a tunnel plug o-o?
Have:
- (L) Gryphon (5)~ Suction Cup ~Custom Fade/Split
- (XL)Gryphon (5)~ Suction Cup ~Custom Fade/Split~ Cumtube
- (XL) Nox (5)~ Custom Fade/Split+Sloppy Seconds~ Cum Tube
- (L Legacy) Chance (8)~Custom Marble+Base~Cum Tube
- Natascha Surprise me
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:48 am

I just got another issue lately and I'm curious if anyone of you has advice for me:

So, I've been playing with my L/5 Chance and XL/5 Nox for quite some time now and I used to take them both all the way down (well, Nox only past the thick part of the shaft, not all the way down). That usually worked fairly comfortable but since a few days now I have some issues with hurting once I try to pass my Chance's last ring (the one close to the base) and something similar on Nox once I tried to go further than just the thick part of the shaft. I haven't experienced that before and I've stopped and will stop toying with those long toys for a while now but I'm kinda curious what actually could have happened. I don't remember having any blood problems since it started hurting.
Does anyone of you has any further advice what could have caused that and what to do to prevent it?
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
Tachyon1

Postby Tachyon1 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Neokolzia wrote:Anyone have any suggestions for Toys or fun things to use with Anal-Tunnels?

I have this one;
http://perfectfitbrand.com/product/tunnel-plug#enter

Perfect Fit; XL Tunnel Plug

Length: 4"
Insertable Length: 3.5"
Inner Diameter: 1.5"
Girth: 9" at largest point
Width: 2.6" at largest point
Materials: Jelly Rubber (TPR), Silicone
Special Features: Flexible, Smooth Surface
Color: Clear

So 1.5" Inner diameter with a flexible material is what I got to work with, anyone wondering is a really comfortable plug, tunnel aspect softens the usually uncomfortable part the base that sits on outside much more flexible so ya good!

But I'm left wondering, what kinda toys or stuff would be fun with a tunnel plug o-o?

I have the same one but a a black one (and their large one in clear) and was mostly disappointed in the tunnel feature. I don't have anything really that fits in the inner diameter that can do extra stimulate safely (I don't have any sounding rods and pens are a no-go) and haven't thought of anything else to do with it while its in me. Fingers are also too short to do anything either.

Other than for a good stretch, the tunnel bit is a downer (unless you have partner with you...).
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Um, well...I suppose this might be a bit TMI for some, but, here goes...

So, I have chronic hemorrhoids. (Spoiler for possible TMI)
[spoiler]It sucks, because I'm only 19, and it usually occurs in older people. And they're pretty much always there, which also sucks. Most of the time, only a little blood (a drop or two) comes off on the toilet paper each time I go. I sometimes get flare-ups, though, at a rate that appears to be about once a year or every other year (I'm currently enduring my second flare-up, during the summer before my sophomore year in college, and my last one was during my senior year of high school). During these flare-ups, I bleed enough to turn most of the toilet water red each time I poop. My mom is a nurse, and has inspected these incidents on multiple occasions, and says this is normal for someone with hemorrhoids. We even went to the ER once because I was in such a panic about it, and the doctor was not concerned that it was anything dangerous, but gave me a list of things to do to help treat them.[/spoiler]

What I'm getting at is, does anyone know if it's safe to attempt any sort of anal play if you have hemorrhoids? :oops: I certainly don't plan on trying it during flares like this. But my concern is that attempting anal play at all, flare-up or no, could potentially irritate me, cause a flare-up, make my condition worse, damage my body further, or even just cause discomfort. I want to avoid all of those things, if at all possible.

I must admit, I'll be very sad if anal is no longer an option for me. When I was 14-17, I used to really enjoy fingering myself anally, it was very pleasurable. But, then the hemorrhoids started, and I stopped playing anally for fear that it might worsen my condition. :( It's disappointing, because I want to see what other things anal play has to offer, hopefully try out a BD toy anally once I get one....but I'm not sure if that will ever happen. :cry:
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:07 pm

PurpleLoveociraptor wrote: :words:

Roids...the bane of my existence... Truth be told roids aren't something just for older folks; it's actually a condition that can affect you at any age. I have dealt with roids/fissures since I was very little. Things that can cause roids, are things like being overweight, or sitting on the toilet for prolonged periods, like...if you're reading or something. You want to get in and out of the bathroom as quickly as possible; sitting like that for too long puts a lot of pressure back there, and can cause a case of them. Even anal sex can cause them, or so I was told by a friend of mine who's a nurse. They can also just... come on because they want to. I have no idea why I first got them around age 7.

A few pages back, a couple of us were discussing, at length roids and fissures and all of that awful stuff. ><

Is it safe to toy with roids... Sort of. I don't know if you could do yourself permanent damage, but you could make the matter worse, or you could cause the thing to burst, and there will be a lot of blood of that happens. Even after your flare up is gone, toying could irritate you back there, could cause another flare up, or just be stupid painful.

Have you thought about having them removed? Some people who suffer a lot with them, usually go that route and I have been thinking about it, since I'm tired of the misery. I basically live on hemorrhoid cream. ><

There is the possibility toying anally may soon be out of the question, but it depends. It used to be my favourite type of sex, and is also the only type of intercourse to ever make me squirt and have a hands-free orgasm. But I just can't take the sensations anymore back there...the pain gets to be too much. Even when I think I am having a good day, and I try anything above a finger... It's instant ouch and I have to stop. if I'm lucky I can go for anal sex maybe twice a year, now. I hate it, because I love anal! But the times I do go for it, even if I'm careful I'm miserably for about 3 months after.

If you want to try a BD toy back there, I totally recommend a small Gryphon, as that was one of my firsts. Despite never being able to do much of anything back there anymore, i tried him, and it was wonderful. I still don't get to do it as much as I would like though.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:13 pm

PurpleLoveociraptor wrote:Um, well...I suppose this might be a bit TMI for some, but, here goes...

So, I have chronic hemorrhoids.
What I'm getting at is, does anyone know if it's safe to attempt any sort of anal play if you have hemorrhoids? :oops: I certainly don't plan on trying it during flares like this.

I developed a mild but chronic case of 'roids late in puberty, and have had them for a long time. (How long? Let's just say that "late puberty" was over 30 years ago.) The thing about 'roids is that doctors are really uncomfortable talking to a teenager about his butt, especially in the early 80's when the late 70's gay renaissance had just collided with the ugly reality of HIV, and every teenage boy is terribly, tragically on edge about being thought "gay" and "contaminated." It really was a different world back then. So the doctor hands you a box of witch hazel wipes and a tube of Preparation H and he talks around the issue and finally you're like, okay, I'm gonna have to figure this out on my own.

One of the reasons I got into anal play in the first time was that 'roids made me really aware of my butt. And you know what made them go away? Yep: toying. Massaging the inflamed veins and soothing the constriction was the best cure for them ever.

I can't say the same is true for everyone, and certainly one shouldn't play to extremes when they're present, but a small, warmed-up toy, a lot of lube, and no pressure to be anywhere for a while was just about the best damn cure I ever found, and still is to this day.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:20 pm

Shardik wrote:but a small, warmed-up toy, a lot of lube, and no pressure to be anywhere for a while was just about the best damn cure I ever found, and still is to this day.

This fascinates me, and dare I say I think you may just have a very lucky, cooperative butt. I try and toy without them (roids) going bonkers on me, and the pain is usually enough to halt me in my tracks. The times I can toy a bit, always with my small gryphon, and not all the way down on him, feels good for a bit, but depending on the mood my backdoor is in the session, as gentle as it was can leave me in severe pain for months.

You're actually the first person I've seen say that toying makes it better for you. Usually, it's the exact opposite. I do agree, though, to go very slow if you're going to toy with any sort of roid or fissure present, and if there is pain: stop. Trust me...you don't want one bursting on you. Been there and done that. Ow! :psyduck:

I wish it worked for me as a cure-all, toying I mean! I'd absolutely love it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

:words: :words: :words:

Awwww, you have them, too? :'( I'm so sorry that you have to go through that as well, they're awful! ;-; I feel your pain. ;^;
Wow, really? That's so young, how terrible! D': I guess they really can hit you at any age! It's odd, the doctor told me it was "really unusual" for me to have them so young, and that it was mostly something found in "older patients." Apparently, anal fissures are more common in my age group, at least, according to her. But tests said I have no fissures, just external hemorrhoids. I guess either they're not as uncommon in younger people as they think, or we're just two odd birds. :? I'd like to opt for the former, myself. Not that I wish even MORE people the same discomfort, of course, just...Well, I dunno. Anyyyyyway! :buddy:

Ohhhhhhh, shoot. Now I know what my problem is. Since I was little, I've always been in the habit of playing my Gameboy, DS, etc. while on the toilet. :psyduck: I still do it, and I end up sitting there for a good 30, 45 minutes. I guess I really need to kick myself to not do that anymore...:?

Oh my GOD. The things can BURST?! :o Geeeeeeeezz, that's horrible!! I guess I don't want to do THAT to myself! :shock: Those other outcomes also sound rather unpleasant...*sigh* I'll definitely wait until this particular bout of 'roids clears up. Man oh man. :? I'm thinking I might try and see how it goes maybe after I've healed up a bit...But, I still would like to give it at least one shot. I won't push myself too hard, and, if it doesn't go well, then I'll have learned my lesson.

Eep! The prospect of surgery frightens me....Very, VERY much...I'm afraid of being conked out and at the mercy of other people as they cut me up....I know that's just my imagination exaggerating it, but I...I just feel so scared about the idea, I've never experienced it before! D: But, if it would help me, then....D: I'll probably wait until they worsen a bit. Although, if I have any more of those times where I have sharp shooting pains just from moving (they last for about a week), I'll strongly consider it, because it's very debilitating...I try so hard to get out and do what I need to do, but even then, I can't help but wince, and then people ask me what's wrong, and, well...All I can say is, "Uhhhhhhhhh..." :oops: I'll definitely consider doing that in the future, though. My dad had surgery to have his removed (I got my lovely hemorrhoid genetics from him :buddy:), and I think it helped him. Well, I haven't really asked...:? But I think it helped him...I should talk to him about it...

Aww, that's terrible! ;-; Especially since you used to enjoy it so much! D': I sure do hope they don't stay with you forever. Whether you get them removed or not, I hope they stop being such a burden for you. ;;

Hmmm, the Gryphon, eh? Now that IS an idea, indeed! Now that I look at him again, he does seem fantastically suited for anal play! OwO I'll definitely add him to my ever-growing list of potential buys....Wow, now I'm even MORE psyched about picking out my first BD toy! :hawaaaafap: There are just SO many to choose from, I already know just from LOOKING at them that I won't be able to have just one.....But, until I have more money, one will have to do. I'll just grow my collection slowly, to start! :grin: *sigh* It's gonna be so haaaaaaardd, though! ;^;

Thank you so much for sharing your personal story with me, and giving me such great advice! I really, really appreciate it! :glomp:

Shardik wrote:

I developed a mild but chronic case of 'roids late in puberty, and have had them for a long time. (How long? Let's just say that "late puberty" was over 30 years ago.) The thing about 'roids is that doctors are really uncomfortable talking to a teenager about his butt, especially in the early 80's when the late 70's gay renaissance had just collided with the ugly reality of HIV, and every teenage boy is terribly, tragically on edge about being thought "gay" and "contaminated." It really was a different world back then. So the doctor hands you a box of witch hazel wipes and a tube of Preparation H and he talks around the issue and finally you're like, okay, I'm gonna have to figure this out on my own.

One of the reasons I got into anal play in the first time was that 'roids made me really aware of my butt. And you know what made them go away? Yep: toying. Massaging the inflamed veins and soothing the constriction was the best cure for them ever.

I can't say the same is true for everyone, and certainly one shouldn't play to extremes when they're present, but a small, warmed-up toy, a lot of lube, and no pressure to be anywhere for a while was just about the best damn cure I ever found, and still is to this day.

Oh my gosh, that sounds AWFUL! ;-; I mean, I get that they were different times, but, wow. It's a doctor's job to help their patient through whatever it is that they're going through, both physically and emotionally, regardless of the circumstances and their personal feelings. They're supposed to be mature about that sort of thing. =/ That's just...really unfortunate. I suppose times really have changed, my experience wasn't like that at all. I'm so sorry you were treated that way! :'( I guess I can't really imagine or understand what it was like, because I wasn't there during those times....I offer you my sincerest sympathy, though. I just can't imagine...

Woooooowwww, really? That's incredible! I never imagined that toying could actually cure 'roids! :o That's definitely an unexpected twist! If that's the case, then I guess I should at least give it a go and see how it turns out! If it helps me out, then it'll be awesome. And, well, if it hurts like hell, I guess I'll know not to do it again! :laugh: Of course, like you said, I'll start small, and use plenty of lube...and, we'll see how it goes!

Thank you very much for sharing your personal experience with me, it was very helpful! C;
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:24 pm

Oh, yes; the Monster Buck, from Exotic-Erotics works fantastically, too! I used it yesterday and loved every minute! Mine is a medium/medium, but it is stupidly floppy, so I'd probably get a firm if you want it for anal. That one, and the Gryphon are my go-to anal toys. Winston's tail is pretty good for it, too, so I hear anyway. I don't own one of those just yet!

I hope your current case clears up for you soon!
Bikendi

Postby Bikendi » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:03 pm

I'm in a bit of a trouble spot myself, and I suppose this would be the best place to ask this question. I'm...a bit larger than average, and my mate has never had more than a finger in him. What would the least painful way for him to stretch be? He's a switch, but he's only been able to top me due to my size.
Any tips? Position suggestions?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Bikendi wrote:I'm in a bit of a trouble spot myself, and I suppose this would be the best place to ask this question. I'm...a bit larger than average, and my mate has never had more than a finger in him. What would the least painful way for him to stretch be? He's a switch, but he's only been able to top me due to my size.

If he has no real experience other than fingers, you will have to go very slowly. How large are you, if you don't mind me asking? My best advice would be to buy a selection of toys that you can use for stretching purposes, staring with something small, like a Gryphon (or even getting a tail s a trainer) and then working your way up.

They key with anal, is to go very slow especially if someone is new to having much of anything back there. Even if you're just poking your head in and out of your partner, and doing that for a few minutes, as long as there isn't pain then it's progress. Yes, it may feel a bit ouchy back there at first, but have him relax. It does help. If there is substantial pain, though, stop.

My husband isn't huge, but sometimes it can take maybe 15 - 25 minute of him just poking in, little-by-little in order to fully penetrate me. Go slow, use lots of lube, and bring in a few toys to act as trainers. I would totally recommend either a small or medium Gryphon, or a large Winston to act as trainers for him. Winston starts out very tiny, and tapers down to larger than any human would be. So, bit-by-bit he could become used to someone of your size. Even something like a monster buck (from EE) would be a good anal toy, as it's pretty small in the circumference department.
Bikendi

Postby Bikendi » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:37 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Bikendi wrote:I'm in a bit of a trouble spot myself, and I suppose this would be the best place to ask this question. I'm...a bit larger than average, and my mate has never had more than a finger in him. What would the least painful way for him to stretch be? He's a switch, but he's only been able to top me due to my size.

If he has no real experience other than fingers, you will have to go very slowly. How large are you, if you don't mind me asking? My best advice would be to buy a selection of toys that you can use for stretching purposes, staring with something small, like a Gryphon (or even getting a tail s a trainer) and then working your way up.

They key with anal, is to go very slow especially if someone is new to having much of anything back there. Even if you're just poking your head in and out of your partner, and doing that for a few minutes, as long as there isn't pain then it's progress. Yes, it may feel a bit ouchy back there at first, but have him relax. It does help. If there is substantial pain, though, stop.

My husband isn't huge, but sometimes it can take maybe 15 - 25 minute of him just poking in, little-by-little in order to fully penetrate me. Go slow, use lots of lube, and bring in a few toys to act as trainers. I would totally recommend either a small or medium Gryphon, or a large Winston to act as trainers for him. Winston starts out very tiny, and tapers down to larger than any human would be. So, bit-by-bit he could become used to someone of your size. Even something like a monster buck (from EE) would be a good anal toy, as it's pretty small in the circumference department.

I'm 8.5" long, and 2" wide. 7" circumference. I actually can't even get the head in. I thought about a winston perhaps, but wasn't sure if it'd actually get him wide enough. I'd have to get him a medium to get the same circumference (or relative to), but the starting point might be a bit wide for him still.
Elli

Postby Elli » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Honestly, I'd think the easiest way would be for him to finger himself. Using lots of lube and with the mindset that it's supposed to feel good and not something that's meant to "get done" to prepare. It's fine to spend time at it and doing it for yourself allows you to learn how your body reacts too.

Now, I'm not sure how much larger than average you are and if you mean by circumference or length but if it's by a lot maybe get a toy also but even then I'd still say start with several fingers and then go for a toy.
Bikendi

Postby Bikendi » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 pm

Elli wrote:

Honestly, I'd think the easiest way would be for him to finger himself. Using lots of lube and with the mindset that it's supposed to feel good and not something that's meant to "get done" to prepare. It's fine to spend time at it and doing it for yourself allows you to learn how your body reacts too.

Now, I'm not sure how much larger than average you are and if you mean by circumference or length but if it's by a lot maybe get a toy also but even then I'd still say start with several fingers and then go for a toy.

I'm 8.5" long, 2" wide, and about 7" in circumference.
MechaMoose
Gender: Biologically male, internally hermaphroditic. What are you looking for, honey?

Postby MechaMoose » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:55 pm

I think there are two main throbs for anal sex.

1) STUFFED

2) Sensation

Some of us like to be opened up like a can of tuna, others like to be forced to react to all that shit going on down there.

I'm not sure how many in-between standpoints there are. I just feel like I either wanna get raped or I feel like I want to be worshiped.
Big. Furry. Pansexual. Pagan. Girl(ish).
B5 cvdv e+ f g k+ m q+ r s- t+ w

"I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”